•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

What do they like about it its getting boring the moment Sirat came I stopped and only watching precaps waiting for a leap or Naira

Originally posted by Starwatcher01

What do they like about it its getting boring the moment Sirat came I stopped and only watching precaps waiting for a leap or Naira

Because there is a dearth of good shows.The competitor show Kundali bhagya is as bad as yrkkh right now(maybe even worse) 

How can anyone like this show and how are its TRP’S up is someone manipulating stuff ??? One of the most boring shows on Indian tv ...Kartik and Naina can never be tighter this rajn shai will create drama after drama and audience is getting really tired 

Originally posted by Mahimahijit

How can anyone like this show and how are its TRP’S up is someone manipulating stuff ??? One of the most boring shows on Indian tv ...Kartik and Naina can never be tighter this rajn shai will create drama after drama and audience is getting really tired 

I am very curious to know if this show's TRPs is manipulated? Truly I dont know anyone who watches this anymore. 

Exactly I’m pretty sure that the TRP’S are being manipulated like ekta shows ...how can anyone tolerate this nonsense ..not even one day has this rajan shahi or whoever he is let Karthik and anita be like Naik and akshata getting involved in a daily life with family problems ...it like all hell breaks loose and some one has lost a memory or someone got kidnapped or someone is tortured or someone is killed

Its almost like the producers of some of the showers being aired think we are some below IQ imbeciles ..how insulting is that