episode review 11/6/21 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Thank you for writing down my 'man ki baat' ๐Ÿค— It's like I am reading my own review  Kartik needs to chill a little bit. Actually he should talk to Ishqi instead of saying same things to Ahaan again and again ๐Ÿ˜† Ahaan is not going to reveal anything that Ishqi doesn't want Maasi to know. Kya bolega pata nehi ๐Ÿ˜›

thank u ๐Ÿค—

yeah i was actually hoping for a ishqi kartik scene where he discloses to ishqi somethings about ahaan. 

The episode ended on such a cliffhanger. The makers intentionally didn't put any Ishqaan scene.

"Aur galiyaan to humne for Wednesday ....Friday ko aisa episode daalengey ki khoon ke aansoon roowogey๐Ÿ˜ˆ"

I'm pretty stoked for Monday episode . They better serve us what was left -

1) Ishi asking Ahaan - Sir , aap yahan quarers mein kar rahe hain ?? Kya aapko kuch chahiye , Sir ??

2)  Angsty - Sarcastic Ahaan, inviting Ishki to his wedding announcement function.(Yeah, Malhotras have announcement functions)

3) Karthik getting to Know about Ishki leaving. More devar-bhabhi scenes.

4) More Ahaan - Rhea scenes. Rhea doing her Chapad chapad, while Ahaan still going on with is internal monologue - " Ishki mujhe pyaar nahi karti....Humara to life hi kharab ho giya hain๐Ÿ˜ญ"

5) Raj still giving cold silent treatment to Sonu.  Sonu being all awakward was funny to watch. I am such a sadist.๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Originally posted by Vicks_ki_goli

The episode ended on such a cliffhanger. The makers intentionally didn't put any Ishqaan scene.

"Aur galiyaan to humne for Wednesday ....Friday ko aisa episode daalengey ki khoon ke aansoon roowogey๐Ÿ˜ˆ"

I'm pretty stoked for Monday episode . They better serve us what was left -

1) Ishi asking Ahaan - Sir , aap yahan quarers mein kar rahe hain ?? Kya aapko kuch chahiye , Sir ??

2)  Angsty - Sarcastic Ahaan, inviting Ishki to his wedding announcement function.(Yeah, Malhotras have announcement functions)

3) Karthik getting to Know about Ishki leaving. More devar-bhabhi scenes.

4) More Ahaan - Rhea scenes. Rhea doing her Chapad chapad, while Ahaan still going on with is internal monologue - " Ishki mujhe pyaar nahi karti....Humara to life hi kharab ho giya hain๐Ÿ˜ญ"

5) Raj still giving cold silent treatment to Sonu.  Sonu being all awakward was funny to watch. I am such a sadist.๐Ÿ˜ˆ

green bold ..sonu deserves Alaskan wala  treatment from raj..as he always saves her from his churail volcano ,so many times he wanted to give a good lesson to mayank but this selfish sonu never let him..๐Ÿคฌ

Ahu ahu lalla will still counting the ๐ŸŒŸ..do I love ishki ya nahi ,ha  ya na,ha ya na  , karte karte buddha hoke white daari nikal na jaaye .๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago