Episode 115|The beginning of a glorious era

Posted: 2 years ago

Today's episode was infuriating as well as appealing. 

Let's begin with the infuriating part. Khanderao is truly turning into a despicable abuser. I seriously wished that Malharrao had seen his son throwing flowers over Ahilya in that inhuman fashion today. He deserved a tight slap from Malharrao. ðŸ¤¢

Another pariksha is awaiting for both Ahilya as well as Malharrao. There's a samuh virod against Ahilya's education. And most probably there will be a debate on this in the next few episodes.

But Ahilya took her first step in the gyan kaksh as a student. And Malhar Rao welcomed her with a pen. 

I have a serious doubt after seeing this social objection against education, wasn't Jijabai an educated woman, then Tarabai who reigned as a regent of her son, wasn't she educated. Then why deviate so much from history?

My gut is the involvement of gangoba in this whole dispute. Not sure why they are making this whole mindset because women were educated back then. Even Jodhabai was educated. We had women educated. 

True, many princesses were home-tutored and Mughal queens participated in trade even. 

This track is unnecessarily being rubbered.. dekhte hai ki Malharrao kya decision lete hai.

Involvement to mujhe Gangoba, Manthara-kaikeyi aur team ki lag rahi hai😆

I found this temple information in terms of contribution of Ahilyabai & Gautamabai Holkar:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g297649-d2651308-r420877759-Grishneshwar_Jyotirlinga_Temple-Aurangabad_Aurangabad_District_Maharashtra.html

So, this means that she was involved & must've had a cordial relationship but to what extent still remains unknown. I've been to this temple & it is very nice. But, it is closed due to the pandemic. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

True, many princesses were home-tutored and Mughal queens participated in trade even. 

This track is unnecessarily being rubbered.. dekhte hai ki Malharrao kya decision lete hai.

Involvement to mujhe Gangoba, Manthara-kaikeyi aur team ki lag rahi hai😆

Wohi toh. I mean, yes Gangoba was against Ahilya ruling Malwa but we don't have a proper iota of whether he was against a woman getting educated or Ahilya being educated or getting further education. Someonw mentioned (don;t know in what thread exactly) in the past that she went on to achieve greater fame in terms of library or books --- something along those lines alongside being educated by Mankoji before her marriage. 

Originally posted by Myrah_2020

Wohi toh. I mean, yes Gangoba was against Ahilya ruling Malwa but we don't have a proper iota of whether he was against a woman getting educated or Ahilya being educated or getting further education. Someonw mentioned (don;t know in what thread exactly) in the past that she went on to achieve greater fame in terms of library or books --- something along those lines alongside being educated by Mankoji before her marriage. 

I did. She had a huge collection of rare books and manuscripts which are preserved even today (I think).

Gangoba ka pata nahi.. bahut gadbad aadmi lagta hai😆😆

My gut is the involvement of gangoba in this whole dispute. Not sure why they are making this whole mindset because women were educated back then. Even Jodhabai was educated. We had women educated. 

Originally posted by DelusionsofNeha

Involvement to mujhe Gangoba, Manthara-kaikeyi aur team ki lag rahi haismiley36

Haan kaikeyi and co kaa pura haat hai. Ab yeh vaad vivaad mei kya hota hai dekhte hai. Will Malharrao be able to tackle the situation or Ahilya will need to prove herself again, dekhte hai.

Par khanderao ab bardasht ke baahar jaaraha hai😡

Edited by Sree0796 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Sree0796

Haan kaikeyi and co kaa pura haat hai. Ab yeh vaad vivaad mei kya hota hai dekhte hai. Will Malharrao be able to tackle the situation or Ahilya will need to prove herself again, dekhte hai.

Par khanderao ab bardasht ke baahar jaaraha hai😡

Seriously!! He's like 15, aisi harqate kahan se seekhi hai? Pitaji ya mataji to aisi hai nahi inki.. such a bully😡😡

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

Seriously!! He's like 15, aisi harqate kahan se seekhi hai? Pitaji ya mataji to aisi hai nahi inki.. such a bully😡😡

I have skepticism regarding his age ever since they mentioned that he was 14 years old in a former episode whereas he was 2 years older than Ahilya in real life therefore that skepticism that he's 14-15 years old is just questionable. 

Regarding his behavior, he's way too chauvinistic and egotistical for his age.

I have skepticism regarding his age ever since they mentioned that he was 14 years old in a former episode whereas he was 2 years older than Ahilya in real life therefore that skepticism that he's 14-15 years old is just questionable. 

Regarding his behavior, he's way too chauvinistic and egotistical for his age.

So he could be 12-15 somewhere between that.. doesn't matter, he should not be such a bully at any age, no one should be. 

You can't treat her like your wife but atleast treat her like a human n your friend.. that's the bare minimum