New Precap - On Air Time (Video) | Sadma BTS (Page 16) - Page 19

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by rumi_dee

🤪🤪Ye SIAC kam aur Nibba-Nibbi institute of Arts and Commerce zyada lagraha hain 😝 Who taunts with muffins?!🤣   Anokhi behosh hogi tabhi toh SS bhaag ke usko girne se pakdega 😍

Agar nehi pakda to? 😭

Reema pakdegi 🙃

Originally posted by pratikshaa100

Agar nehi pakda to? 😭

Reema pakdegi 🙃

😂 Gravity will act… earth pakdegi 🤪

Reema toh MIA hain… 😭

🤪🤪Ye SIAC kam aur Nibba-Nibbi institute of Arts and Commerce zyada lagraha hain 😝 Who taunts with muffins?!🤣   Anokhi behosh hogi tabhi toh SS bhaag ke usko girne se pakdega 😍

2nd time fainting for Anokhi....still gotta pass out a couple more times to match Shaurya’s record!

Originally posted by mallukumari

2nd time fainting for Anokhi....still gotta pass out a couple more times to match Shaurya’s record!

She didn’t pass out completely during ragging time... us ki aankhein immediately khul gayi.., I hope this time she doesn’t become conscious immediately..,

Originally posted by saakkabc

She didn’t pass out completely during ragging time... us ki aankhein immediately khul gayi.., I hope this time she doesn’t become conscious immediately..,

I’m thinking of first day when she almost fell down the stairs and Shaurya raced up to steady her. She’s never passed out like Shaurya though. I don’t count Goa because she was drugged and post riots, she was hurt.

Originally posted by IFLove

There are some scenes which are heart breaking yet beautiful. You love to cry while watching them. Today's episode was one such episode! I cried everytime I watched it, yet I wanted to watch over n over again!

I am pretty disappointed in Anokhi, but she made me cry more than shaurya today! Acting wise too I loved Deba more than KV today!

Shaurya looked absolutely sanki when he talked to the Sabherwals...tabahi was written on his face!

The students in SIAC are weird😵I am really surprised how they are not scared of Shaurya! Or they really think it was just a ONS between shakhi n shaurya won't give a f*ck if they bother her? Aise bullies Kaha hote hai yaar🤔 And what makes it look sick is all of them are boys. I know they have constraints and they are using production people...but dikhne mein bohot disturbing dikhta hai saare ladko ne ghera hua hota hai bechari bachi ko🙈 in wish they could manage 1-2 girls at least!

We have a unique pair. No matter how disappointed or annoyed we are with them. We can’t see them in pain. I guess it’s coz they emote pain so well. Kv does. He always does and in every episode he betters himself. Deba in accordance with her character is always a little retrained. But today she was completely unshackled. Her pain was heartbreaking to watch, even though she brought it on herself. I wanted to give her a hug.

Shaurya I guess already knows that Anokhi is lying and he knows that his family is in someway responsible for this. And I felt like he was giving subtle threats n hints to them. He has a horrible family. They don’t deserve him one bit!

Yeah the bully scenes were disturbing to watch. I hated the way they surrounded her, literally suffocating her. 😡😡 Poor girl!! 

Edited by lavs_157 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by mallukumari

@Lavs: I'm still so annoyed with Anokhi's chosen path that Shaurya's tears and sadness kills me. He kept searching her eyes for some sign. And the fact that she denied being Anokhi Shaurya Sabherwal and that such a person doesn't exist anywhere but his thoughts. 😭 He was so happy being married to her and having his own person to spoil. Why Anokhi Why!(I do sympathize with her pain and I hate the bullying that is happening at SIAC, but I'll need some more suffering from Anokhi's side to be okay with it all...yes, I'm a sadist!)

@Wama: Don't worry about the tags! Concentrate on your exams and by then we can fangirl over shaadi stuff and enjoy the return to Mumbai!! Good Luck!! 

Awww 🤗 I feel for Shaurya too Anju. But I also feel he somewhere knows that she is lying. He knows that someone from his family is responsible for this. You know I am a Shaurya champion always, it hurts to see him hurt. How happy he has been since confession and marriage. How secure. It hurts to see him so broken. N when he held back the scream, it was heartbreaking to watch.

But still, my heart went out to that poor girl today. Yes, I know she brought this upon herself and she is wrong. But when Babli said she would have been better off being forcefully married to Monty, the shocked look on her face killed me. 

I am not blaming Babli. She is angry. She has yearned for love, to be loved like this all her life, and it must hurt and anger to see her sister throwing away this kind of love so casually. I have been where Babli is today, so I do understand where she is coming from.

But still it hurt to see Anokhi taking everything n not saying anything. It broke me how she held on to her tears in front of everyone, but complete broke apart when she was alone. No matter how wrong she is, I wanted to gather her in a hug. It’s gonna be a difficult few days for her, for them. I hope Anokhi comes to realize where she was wrong.

Ayy…. Hugs to you Lavanya🤗🤗❤️ I know ! I flinched too when Babli said “ you were better off with Monty🙁”

I could understand where she was coming from, but that sounded sad more than wrong to me 😔 Anyways…the precap actually looks crazy…🤪 ignored it all..plus only thing  I could see were those taunt muffins! ( I’ve newly christened them 😝) koi nai.. with all this They are just building up our sorry-ness for Anokhi… it’ll get easier to forgive her 😁 soon SS will realize why she did what she did  and tab se band baaja   shuru ..😎💥💥

🤗

I know. I am not blaming Babli. I understand where she is coming from. 

The bullying scene was very disturbing to watch. They way they all surround her literally suffocating her, was really horrible. 

I think Shaurya already realizes that this is not her. She is lying. He already knows that someone from his family is responsible for this. He is just angry with her fir not trusting him enough and rightfully so! He is completely right in being pissed off with her. N the way he looked at his family, the words he spoke, already indicates that he doubts them. Once it’s confirmed he will take them all to task including the SIAC bullies. 😡

Edited by lavs_157 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by lavs_157

Awww 🤗 I feel for Shaurya too Anju. But I also feel he somewhere knows that she is lying. He knows that someone from his family is responsible for this. You know I am a Shaurya champion always, it hurts to see him hurt. How happy he has been since confession and marriage. How secure. It hurts to see him so broken. N when he held back the scream, it was heartbreaking to watch.

But still, my heart went out to that poor girl today. Yes, I know she brought this upon herself and she is wrong. But when Babli said she would have been better off being forcefully married to Monty, the shocked look on her face killed me. 

I am not blaming Babli. She is angry. She has yearned for love, to be loved like this all her life, and it must hurt and anger to see her sister throwing away this kind of love so casually. I have been where Babli is today, so I do understand where she is coming from.
But still it hurt to see Anokhi taking everything n not saying anything. It broke me how she held on to her tears in front of everyone, but complete broke apart when she was alone. No matter how wrong she is, I wanted to gather her in a hug. It’s gonna be a difficult few days for her, for them. I hope Anokhi comes to realize where she was wrong.

So I wrote a whole thing on Anuja's foreshadowing post about this...I'll insert some of it here. 

I totally agree with you that the dialogue about Monty was harsh. This reminds me of the common dialogue you hear when parents are "dishonored" by their children's decision and they wish their child died instead of coming into the world. It's such a badua that should never be thought, let alone said to someone you love. I know Babli was sad, but no matter what, to wish that her father had succeeded in marrying her sister off to someone who would've turned her into a slave was not needed.  

Some of Anokhi's dialogues still killed me. Because it was necessary for her to say, but I felt bad for my boy, having to hear it. 

"Yaha aapka koyi nahi rehta"  and then she goes onto say that she's not Anokhi Shaurya Sabherwal....literally she divorces herself from him, throwing out the Shaurya Sabherwal that he lovingly added to her name.........it all just kills me! Anokhi knows Shaurya's weaknesses and used all of them against him. Even if the cause was love, it was so evil to torture him. Even with Ahir nearby, she made it a point to say that now everyone knows her "real" face. Shaurya and Ahir, the two men who love her, were mistaken about who she was! 

The things that make me see Anokhi's regret is digging her nails in to the point of drawing blood, "pyaar ki qadr karti hoon tabhi toh apne pyaar se ladhi hoon!", and her putting on sindoor. I need some more of this!

I also hope that Anokhi comes to realize how big her mistake was. Anuja made a point that Anokhi has gotten her love too easily, so maybe she doesn't know how to hold onto it the way Shaurya does. I hope that comes through during this track.

But for Shaurya, I can't wait to see the teamwork of ShaKhi shippers. I'm sooooooo happy that Shaurya has a "family" who is standing by him during heartbreak. Babli, Ahir, Shaan, and Aastha were always Anokhi's cheerleaders. He's been jealous of 3 out 4 relationships that Anokhi had with them. And now, he will work with them because he knows they love Anokhi, but also they trust him to love her as well. 

Less than 30 minutes to episode 150!!