Namak Ishq Ka

Yug and gunjan wedding

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

What is wrong why they are showing the stupid marriage track !!

It’s so not good ..!! Both of them are stubborn and not thinking.

I really hope this marriage does not happen :( 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i don't know why they're doing this 🤪

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sias2

What is wrong why they are showing the stupid marriage track !!

It’s so not good ..!! Both of them are stubborn and not thinking.

I really hope this marriage does not happen :( 

yeah what the hell yaar! I was hoping for the truth about her father coming out being good but no! Ingrid soo shocked literally!! 
the show is also under the scanner of of air then when are they showing this shit!! So mad😡 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

It's just not making sense. It's beyond stupidness. Aisa Kaun shaadi pe Shaadi kar leta hai. 

Well blames ud for watching this! Chi. Am so done. 

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did the shaadi happen already ?? What’s the use of this 

VintageWine thumbnail

Did the shaadi happen already ?? What’s the use of this 

Not sure, promo showed him tying the mangalsutra... It can be misleading but doesn't seems so. 

sias2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VintageWine

Not sure, promo showed him tying the mangalsutra... It can be misleading but doesn't seems so. 

I have stopped watching this show. It was so good till this stupid track started. They got divorced so what’s the use of media ?? 

There love all gone ?? Not able to live without you all done ?! 

VintageWine thumbnail

I have stopped watching this show. It was so good till this stupid track started. They got divorced so what’s the use of media ?? 

There love all gone ?? Not able to live without you all done ?! 

He was gonna take his life before he completes the 7th phera, par this woman got tricked into giving a bashan for the media, so now he's gonna marry her full fledged... Apparently this media this - it's woman empowerment. Like ffs - what kinda strong  woman sticks on in a house where she is treated like a pos and her husband has multiple marriages in instalment. Jab mann kiya Shaadi kar leta hai hai 😂.  Who does that man. 

Am  pissed about the fake abortion thing not being out yet. Or is that brushed under the carpet? 

Avita thumbnail

In today's episode they both genuinely got married. Yug promised gunjan that he wants to live life with her. And kahani had an accident..and her condition is very serious. May be they will show memory loss or something... 

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Memory loss was my first thought as well,

Very disappointed in Yug.