He would love violent Ishqi in bedroom🀣

Ish β˜ΊοΈ 

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Batana kyun Hai demonstration de dena πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†

Haan, shaadi toh ho hi rahi hai 

Originally posted by rubys07

I really pity Daadi's character. Women like her do exist in our society and that's part of the reason why we have little to no luck changing it for the better. I mentioned this earlier in one of my posts: I think Daadi presented the Savitri incident in a twisted way. She made the whole incident way more controversial than it actually was, and only because she is so effing blind to her own son's faults kyunki woh to mard hain (wtf lady). I'm telling you, I have a feeling that either Savitri didn't really commit any crime or she did it only to save herself from that a-hole of a husband. Such characters make my blood boil so much man

i agree. i feel the same. i think savitri only defended herself. 

Yeh Raj ka Kya chakkar Hai πŸ€” Rhea is not carrying his child right? πŸ˜³ Don't tell me it's just emotions mein beh Jana type one night stand between Raj and Rhea 

and I was like πŸ˜³

Ahaan = 2 Ghar, 3 Dukaan, 12 Bachche β€οΈ

How romantic 

🀣

that was hilarious 

Originally posted by BlueGeek

Why FL have to be sacrifice ki devi? I don't like this ki 6, maheene torture saha for a girl who didn't even bother to leave her honeymoon period to help her. And today she said bhai aapne kuch galat nahi kiya Really Sonu itna deluded kaun hota hai.

I wish ITV stop showing FL to do all the sacrifices and be more practical and live their life for themselves. It's not selfish to put your happiness at first. It's self love

I think Sonu was just consoling Ahaan as he was feeling very low. He is after all her brother. We do get biased towards our loved ones. 

We all wish to see FL who won't be such sacrificial goats but seems too much to ask from ITV

Yeh Raj ka Kya chakkar Hai πŸ€” Rhea is not carrying his child right? πŸ˜³ Don't tell me it's just emotions mein beh Jana type one night stand between Raj and Rhea 

It will be too out of character for Raj, he is too upstanding a person.

No, pls no. But it might make sense for someone close - because Rhea is around Ahaan and his family right?

I hope not!

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago
Originally posted by _RS_

Pls someone show the CCTV footage to Ahaan, kahi se bhi dhundke lao dikha do magar

I want him to see kaise uss kamine ne Ishqi ka gala dabaya tha 

I sooo wish Ahaan could see that, but alass

I wanted him to get 100times more mad at Mayank, aankhein laal hojaye uski yeh sab dekhke 

I want him to say "tuune Ishqi ko haath kaise lagaya...how dare you..how dare you Mayank" 

Kitna hot lagega yaar 

But Ahaan is already assuming that Mayank tried to molest Ishqi πŸ€” That's the vibe I got from his conversation with Sonu. I don't know how and why he assumed that. 

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

It will be too out of character for Raj, he is too upstanding a person.

No, pls no. But it might make sense for someone close - because Rhea is around Ahaan and his family right?

I hope not!

Or it's Chachaji's kid? πŸ˜›

Is that why he was sent back from the shoot? πŸ˜ƒ, and they're showing more scenes for Chachi these days.