Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Can we open this ? | DT P.3

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Can we open virat frustration thread or hater's column

Aisa koi thread hota hai ? Ya hum open kar sakte hai ?

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Can’t bring myself to hate him :(

He is as much in pain as sai... atleast sai vents out, he bottles up. I can sympathize with him. 😭

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nice idea … it will be super hit thread ..people have a problem with him breathing too .…..🤣

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

A Very good idea Indeed. Tired of watching 100s of posts having different titles but same content inside 

Edited by AninditaB - 2 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Le Virat-

Edited by NoraSM - 2 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Kissi ne answer nhi diya , mein general mein pucha , aisa bhi koi thread hota , hai to main mods iski permission le lungi .

Mera draft mein tayyar kar liya bas post karns hai.

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
KJSairat thumbnail

Yes, then I will know which thread to ignore as some people will attack on Virat. Not saying that he's right or not frustrating, for the first time I felt more like slapping Virat than PP. I do understand however his frustrations somewhere and know that he's nice at heart and that's enough for me. He's not the villain and does deserve love I think (as some say that he doesn't deserve anyone or that he is as like Jagtap, this comparison disgusts me). 

Edited by WildestDreams - 2 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AninditaB

A Very good idea Indeed. Tired of watching 100s of posts having different titles but same content inside 

That's like watching the show

Different episodes but same fights 

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Nice idea, maybe then I can be sure where I shouldn't be entering if I don't wanna get attacked, lol

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Even though I want I can't hate him... 

He is one who generally thinks before he acts unless and until he gets emotional.... if he keeps his emotions in control he is the best.... when he is emotional he even doesn't know what he does or talks...

He observes everything and notes them and talks whenever required.... that too to the point.... he proved this many times...

He has flaws.... everyone has.... he mostly loses his cool only in case of Sai because she brings the best and worst out of him... he feels her as his own and feels that he has liberty to be himself with her...

He is the most interesting charector to understand .... he has so many layers...