Posted: 2 years ago

So , its been few days since the BWA incident and she yet again managed to manipulate the Deshmukh niwas into believing that Raghav was at fault. Not all of them however , seemed to be convinced this time around except for Vijay Deshmukh who instantly supported and believed her.

Pallavi and Raghav are getting to know each other better day by day and are getting closer. Raghav had a business meeting and coincidentally it happened to be with his business rival Rounak Sharma. The meeting started going haywire from its original purpose of deal of diamonds to a war of words between the two..

Rounak: My dear Raghav , kya tumhe andaaza hai ki tumhari patni , urf Mrs.Raghav Rao kaafi khatre me rahegi uski poori zindagi tumhare karnaamo ke wajah se? Bechari ne pata nahikya sochkar shaadi karli tum jese gunde se jo ek mamooli heere ko lekar itna bawaal macha raha hai.

Raghav : Ae , Rounak! zaban sambhaalke baat kar. Bhool mat mein abh bhi Hyderabad ka Don hai. Jayathi Jewellers ka reputation mehnat se banaaya hai , koi wholesale market se khareeda nai hai tumhari MBA ki degree ki tarah. Aur Pallavi Raghav Rao ko koi haath toh kya nazar uthake dekhne ka himmat bhi nai karega.Ardhamainda? Aur agar tum apna jaan se pyaar karta hai toh abhi ke abhi idhar se nikal!

Rounak : Tum chahe jo karlo Raghav! tum toh ho hi ek khooni. Tumhari biwi toh tumhare gunaho ke saza me rang jayegi kabhi na kabhi. Yaad rakho , ye businss rivalry bohot bhari padega tumhein. Meri nazar tumhe rahegi aur me poori koshish karunga ki Hyderabad ke business market me tumhara naam barbaad kardunga. Dekhlena. Aur wesebhi tumhare sath rehnewala har shaks majboor hai. Tum jese ke sath bhala kaunsa naik insaan reh payega.

Raghav ordered Farhad to throw him out and throughout the day his mind was occupied with what Rounak said. He couldn't deny the fact that his wife was a gem and that any man would go to hell and back just to have someone like her and to earn her love. What had he done ? Forcefully married her and then used the 30 day challenge to fill her life with all the happiness he took away in the first place?

His own amma and keerti donot wish to forgive him for what he did 10 years ago. Would saree ka dukaan ever be able to forgive him for whatever he did? Does she deserve someone like him? A killer , a ruthless don ?

Farhad knew the turmoil his anna is going through .Ever since vahini had decided to stay back , his anna had slowly started to live his life.He had started to smile , live heartily and be a free soul around his wife who had slowly started to become his world.  He knew that the fearless don now had a priceless blessing he wished to cherish forever and even the slight thought of her leaving or losing her kills him.

Raghav for once did not touch his favourite collection of whiskey and alcohol since nothing can soothe the burn his heart is going through.

He was disturbed throughout the day and before leaving the office at night he decided to call his lawyer.

AT HOME

Pallavi was worried about Raghav's health since he did not have breakfast due to his meeting , nor did he attend her calls since morning.At night she decided to teach him a lesson and not initiate a conversation with him until he wished to do so.

Raghav had mentally started preparing himself to let go but found it the hardest. He had come up with a plan, and had asked the lawyer to prepare the property papers in order to settle the dispute in the Deshmuk household and some other serious issues with his lawyer along with the divorce papers.

He was too engrossed in his own thoughts to pay attention to the fact that he is ignoring Pallavi and pouring buckets of Ghee in her fueling anger with each action of hers.

When Pallavi had decided she had enough and she would confront him for his behaviour , he had the audacity to go to the pool and had been totally engrossed in his phone.She decided to deal with him tomorrow.

3 days had passed and things had been getting complicated between them , with her unable to decode his weird behaviour and her increasing anger along with his absent-mindedness and his careless behavior. He was too engaged with the property papers , deals divorce papers and he was too zoned out to notice that after all the papers were drafted and provided to him by his lawyer , he sat with his drink and ended up signing all of them. 

The third day he heard amma saying that sometimes God does something against your wish because it is best for you and misinterpreted the context with his accidental signature and decided to go with the flow just to ensure that his Saree Ka Dukaan should not be burdened to stay with him.

The next day he decided to leave an envelope on the bedside table along with a note that said

" Ye rahi tumhari khushiyon ki chaabi. Ab tum azaad hai  Saree Ka Dukaan. Ye tumhara happiness ka dukaan ki chabi hai ARDHAMAINDA? tum sign karna"

Raghav had not been feeling well due to being anxious , overwhelmed and also due to his lack of proper food intake hence he had decided to allow his client to come home and submit the papers of the deal since keerti was out and it was only amma and Pallavi home.

Pallavi had forgotten to see the envelope when she wokeup , instead ended up seeing it after freshening up and dressing up.

When she read the note the only thing she could think of was what her Veda Manus ! was upto now.

after reading the contents it would be an understatement to say that she was just fuming. She was a combination of maa durga and maa kaali with her roudra roop and the will of her Shivaji.

She stormed the hall and thakfully by then the clients had left.

Farhad got terrified seeing this avatar of his vahini but then he decided to stay mum because this time he too wanted his vahini to teach his Anna  a lesson.

"RAGHAV RAO KAHA HO TUM. ABHI KE ABHI MERE SAAMNE AAO." Roared an angry Pallavi. The whole house shook with her thunderous roar and both Amma , Raghav and all the employees had gathered in the hall. While the employees stood a a distance , Farhad stood with his arms folded across his chest. waiting for the show to begin.

'Kya HAI YEE?" She asked  holding the papers in her hand.

" Tumko padna nahi aata kya Saree Ka Dukaan , likha hai mai sab usme" he replied.

"Akhri baar puch rahi hu mein Raghav. Kya ye koi mazaak hai?" she asked grabbing his collar.

He was amazed at her reaction and smiled and nodded in a no which riled her up further.

she left his collar and showed the papers to amma and said " AMMA MENE BOLA THA AAPKO AAPKA BETA EK CRACK INSAAN HAI. SAMAJHTA KYA HAI YE KHUDKO. DON HOGA HYDERABAD KA MAGAR KOI DEVTA NAHI HAI KI DUSRO KI ZINDAGI KE FAISLE LE.MENE PEHLE HI KAHA HAI MAI NAHI CHAHTI BABA KO LEKAR AUR KOI BHI KUCH KARE. AUR RAHI BAAT IS CHALLENGE KI TOH AB BHI EK HAFTA BACHA HAI. YE KYA HAI HAPPINESS KE DUKAAN WAGERA. AUR AMMA  , SORRY AAPKO BURA LAGE TOH , MAGAR AAJTAK AAPKE BETE NE SIRF MERA YE ROOP DEKHA HAI. AAJ WO MERA GUSSA BHI DEKHEGA. AUR DUNIYA KA KOI SHAKS USE MUJHSE NAHI BACHA SAKTA. AUR AAJ TUM BHI BEECHME NAHI BOLOGE FARHAD! SAMAZHLA?"

TUMHEIN TO MEIN..BADA SHAUK HAI NA TUMHE IDEAS AUR DECISIONS LENEKA , AAO ME TUMHARI AKAL THIKANE LAGATI HU AUR TUMHARE DIMAG KI BHI DHULAAI KARTI HU.''

Raghav now had a frown on his face  and before he could realize what was happening he saw his biwi return with her saree tucked up and a broom in her hand.Before he could react his back recieved a good twack of the broom.(Jai Shivaji plays in BG). From then pallavi started hitting him , sometimes she aimed at his shoulders , other time his thighs or his back and with full force. while raghav ran across the hall trying to escape her wrath. 

the world was amazed seeing the Don being disciplined by his wife while amma and Farhad enjoyed the view with a smile because this scene proved how much love did Pallavi hold for her Ghamandi Rao and their marriage.

''Palla ouch Pallavi ,OUCH tum Ah ye kyaa karra hai" 

" IDHAR AAO TUM SHE SAID THROWING AWAY THE BROOM" 

when he tried to escape she held him by his ear and dragged him to the kitchen,

She then bought her favourite weapon Belan out and started his dhulaai.

No amount of sorrys or OUCH from him could save him today.

All he could do is run around and try dodging her hits unsuccessfully.

Finally she stopped when she got tired. and then ordered him to stand in front of her since he was trying to hide behind his Amma who pushed him infront of her.

''MAT BHULO RAGHAV KI AGAR TUM PATI HO TOH MAIN PATNI HU. SHAADI HUM DONO KI HUI HAI TOH FAISLA BHI HUMDONO KA HOGA. AGAR MUJHE IS SHADI ME REHNA HAI TOH MUJHE KOI NAHI ROK SAKTA SAMAZLA? AAJ TOH SIRF DHULAI KI HU TUMHARI , AGLI BAAR TUMHARI WO HALAT KARUNGI KI TUM TOH KYA DUNIYA KA KOI BHI DON APNI BIWI SE ESI BAAT KARNE SE PEHLE 1000 BAAR SOCHEGA.AUR MEIN KAHI NAHI JAA RAHI.''

For a moment his heart skipped a beat and his happiness was beyond the skies the moment he heard her say that and he moved a step ahead only to take two steps behind when

pallavi declared that he has to complete his punishment in order to even have a talk with her else she would leave Rao Mansion. Her conditions were that he would seek help and get rid of his alcohol habit and only have it occassionally , speak respectfuly to the staff , tear those divorce papers and then dare to step into their room

the whole house had witnessed a historic moment and all of them had smiles and prayers for the worlds unique jodi and their togetherness secretly wishing their madam was the one cure their sir had needed his whole life.

Pls bear with me..this might be horrible..but i hope you all liked it. If not let me know i would take u out

🤣  🤣 it was hilarious wife ke samne sab chai kam pani hote hai 

You did amazing dear 🤗

I have suggestions for you if you wanted to highlight the dialogue of pallavi just keep them in normal dark bold 👍🏼 like this it will look much better and easy to read...

I hope you write more in the future 😳😊

Really nice.... laughing out loud still...god knows how I will watch the dhulai scene on TV....

Originally posted by Anusha7188

Really nice.... laughing out loud still...god knows how I will watch the dhulai scene on TV....

yes it will hilarious to watch on TV..😆. 

Dear i think by mistake you tagged me but I'm not the writer of the story 👍🏼

Originally posted by trishaku

Pls bear with me..this might be horrible..but i hope you all liked it. If not let me know i would take u out

Horrible....You gotta be kidding me. This is so good. I can't stop laughing after reading this 🤣🤣. 

You have such a good creativity 👏👏. Please write more to make us laugh like idiots ❤️.

Thankk youu di..would keep in mind next time

Originally posted by trishaku

Thankk youu di..would keep in mind next time

welcome dear you don't have to call me dii just call me Dipika 

And if you want to reply to anyone comment there are options on the comments... Like, reply or quote.. You can select the quote and there will [QUOTE)] this type uper v or niche v you can write your reply there 

[/QUOTE]

This was damn hilarious Trishaku

I thought broom was the only thing---good thing you used belan--because belan is ultimately every homemaker's weapon

i am still trying to control my laughter and loved this OS

Proud of Farhad and Pallavi today

and Trishaku, this is not horrible, this is so damn aweeesoomee

🤣

OMG... tumne to Belan se bhi peet diya...

Awesome 🤣