Ayesha on the boycott trend article - Page 9

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by KJSairat

Well mostly stop glorifying EMA and devar-bhabi relation and secondly to stop destroying Virat's character and give Neil better dialogues and a better script. 

Then Neil also should have given some statement like be patient and it is gonna change or something.... It looks like I am struggling for u and u are interested in something else altogether. 🤪 

Their PR strategy is making my head spin.

Originally posted by MSgayatri

Question

Wat kind of response and changes are being expected from this hashtag sequence??

O omg, sorry I misinterpreted your question 😅, I thought you were asking what the fans were demanding with this hashtag. 

Well I don't think they well make major changes in future tracks, maybe make Virat little bit less spineless. They may also provide a 'damage control' track like they did with holi coz Virat was missing for 2 weeks, but they will after that damage control continue showing trash. Show less scenes of PP-Virat? Maybe earlier entry of Samrat? 

They will do small changes, definitely, itni power hai SM mein, but not the extent we want. Maybe they'll give us one scene where Virat lashes out at PP and CNgang like he does with Sai and then after 1 day gets back to normal with them. I don't have high hopes, honestly. They're gonna butcher Sai too in future 😒. So I think channel will 💯 intervene, but small little changes. 

Edited by KJSairat - 2 years ago

Originally posted by KJSairat

O omg, sorry I misinterpreted your question 😅, I thought you were asking what the fans were demanding with this hashtag. 

Well I don't think they well make major changes in future tracks, maybe make Virat little bit less spineless. They may also provide a 'damage control' track like they did with holi coz Virat was missing for 2 weeks, but they will after that damage control continue showing trash. Show less scenes of PP-Virat? Maybe earlier entry of Samrat? 

They will do small changes, definitely, itni power hai SM mein, but not the extent we want. Maybe they'll give us one scene where Virat lashes out at PP and CNgang like he does with Sai and then after 1 day gets back to normal with them. I don't have high hopes, honestly. They're gonna butcher Sai too in future 😒. So I think channel will 💯 intervene, but small little changes. 

That is fine... I was not very aware on both sides .. just reading through the topics 😁😁 

An changes in track look bleek to me as well.... Dnt know how much will change... Atleast make it meaning ful. 

One doubt, why should Ayesha talk about this? SHould Channel or PH not do this? Can anyone help

The show does need to.be boycotted 

Until TRP doesn't plummet the CV will not change anything 

Theres no BALANCE in this show. It's all negative hate torture put down. 

The show is so robotic now. It's like every member of the house is on standby to say their disgusting dialogue 

Omi is so damn useless...what's his role aside from delivering insults at Sai? He is more useless than Mohit who at least has a decent character 

Ashwini is terribly written. Lady cries on queue, pours and goes around talking like some damn little girl. Like grow a spine man

Originally posted by jewel101

One doubt, why should Ayesha talk about this? SHould Channel or PH not do this? Can anyone help

Koi help Nahi Kar sakte isme 🤣🤣

Originally posted by MSgayatri

Then Neil also should have given some statement like be patient and it is gonna change or something.... It looks like I am struggling for u and u are interested in something else altogether. 🤪 

Their PR strategy is making my head spin.

Hw would never give a statement that brings the third lead in negative light, even when she is actually negative and not grey like the love to claim..

After all they know how to differentiate between reel and real and are thorough professionals 🤪🤪

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

The show does need to.be boycotted 

Until TRP doesn't plummet the CV will not change anything 

Theres no BALANCE in this show. It's all negative hate torture put down. 

The show is so robotic now. It's like every member of the house is on standby to say their disgusting dialogue 

Omi is so damn useless...what's his role aside from delivering insults at Sai? He is more useless than Mohit who at least has a decent character 

Ashwini is terribly written. Lady cries on queue, pours and goes around talking like some damn little girl. Like grow a spine man

And he is allowed to do so, when he was spared by the righteous police officer after committing a crime...

The makers have literally justified a crime in order to white wash the matriarch. The woman stole a baby from her own daughter and gave it away to the orphanage! She has been feeding her pills to keep her mentally unstable over the years. After knowing all this, Sai lets Kaku go with a lame “Maata, kumaata” line. Virat, the ACP, is the most useless character. All they can say at the end is that they understand her motivations. Wtf? 🤬

There is a 19 year old girl who likes to create a huge hue and cry every other day, and at the other end are the toxic nihaayati besharam gharwale, who can make a mountain out of any molehill. And then there is Virat, who comes down at the time when his wife is giving a caustic response and gives his shocked lame expression. My God… I can’t believe I have seen this same cycle 100x times by now. This is heights! 

What kind of a show is this? The matriarch is having some kind of an affair with her devar and encouraging Virat to have one with Pakhi, his bhabhi? Just because Kaku hates Sai, is the audience supposed to accept that she would encourage an EMA under her own roof with full family support? Kya pagalpan hai yeh? 

I have grown up with melodramatic ITV shows but this is a new level of low. 

Hello guys, 

May be my opinion won't be liked by many.but I would like to say that power of sm,power of sairat,power of Fandom etc won't make any change in the storyline until the show is ruling the trp chart.channel only intervene when show do not give them profits. Unfortunately this is not the case of gum

I can give many examples where Fandoms got the clear words from makers that this is our show and if u do not like it then don't watch it .And that show popularity, Fandom was much more than ghum.

So if you all believe that it will change anything then I m sorry it's won't.