Why is Kaku not asking Virat to bed pakhi to ease her hunger ??? - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by msin

exactly he knows what pakhi was saying if she has heard it .. toh usne sun liya ., 

Thank goodness Sai spelt it out loudly infront of all this Vaada crap .. now virat cannot bury his head in sand ..

I think he is confused also about her hearing his confession of love for her.hence he keeps asking.. Not to forget the man is too insecure and sacred to get rejected.. So this time he wants to explain ...but only after knowing what she knows.. He is playing safe there...and rightly so..She should not get to know about his love that way...for sure..

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Originally posted by asmi_joya

@bold No problem.. Free country...free forum.. 

@ red Atleast Sai gets punished in form of being called mental.. being thrown out, being manhandled,  being denied food and verbal insults, being shouted at.... Kaku and Pakhi are not no...so the mention.. Sai get punished for her mistakes..

Accha to sai ko isiliye punish kiya gaya tha mere ko laga reason kuch aur tha.

@green...Sai mentioned once, Aai loves her unconditionally..hence I brought it up.. Unfortunately it was not about Virat and his unconditional love for Sai or Sai and her not so unconditional love my dear friend.. ðŸ˜ƒ

Sorry i m not ur friend.

I asked do sai love anyone unconditionally ?

Ye sab punishment hi  thaa I guess...for the mistakes she committed.. I saw someone calling them punishment.. Isiliye mujhe bhi pata chala ki ye sab punishment hote hain.. ðŸ˜†

I considered everyone as my forum friends..so the tag my friend for you as well.. I am really sorry Darling...for calling you a friend...

Yes she does..she loved her aaba unconditionally and she loves Devi unconditionally.. 

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Originally posted by idkwhattoput

Instead of blaming Kaku and Pakhi, one should hold Virat accountable. He has all his anger reserved for Sai but during such an atrocious situation, he’s not lashing out? Silence and apathetic expressions  here and there are nothing. He’s the problem. 

at the confrontation - why did NOT he clarify once.... that what ever it was between pp and him is OVER. He wants to move on with sai.... ?????????????? 

He did not say a word while being asked directly so many times.... what kind of ML he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by A4Anjie - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Panchhi1

I felt she actually saying that only indirectly. Pakhi me apne pati ke sath ek raat bhi nahi guzari bechari to use wo Khushi bhi de do Virat ðŸ˜• khud ne bhi yehi Kiya hoga isiliye ye bakwas itni normally vol Rahi thi😕

It felt exactly same - the way bk was insisting virat.... and kept saying she did not eat ....  even though she was talking food.... it felt so down market.... the way she was pleading.....😈

Originally posted by asmi_joya

Ye sab punishment hi  thaa I guess...for the mistakes she committed.. I saw someone calling them punishment.. Isiliye mujhe bhi pata chala ki ye sab punishment hote hain.. ðŸ˜†

I considered everyone as my forum friends..so the tag my friend for you as well.. I am really sorry Darling...for calling you a friend...

Yes she does..she loved her aaba unconditionally and she loves Devi unconditionally.. 

Actually I also used to think everyone as a friend on this forum but on this forum only I was told not everyone is a friend coz people who don't share same pov r not friends, so I said I m not ur friend.

Originally posted by idkwhattoput

Instead of blaming Kaku and Pakhi, one should hold Virat accountable. He has all his anger reserved for Sai but during such an atrocious situation, he’s not lashing out? Silence and apathetic expressions  here and there are nothing. He’s the problem. 

This was expected behaviour of Kaku and Pakhi. Lekin Virat aadrash pursuh ne kya kiya? He knows Pakhi’s intentions. Yet he apologised and he wants pakhi to stay back. For what? So that he gets attention from both women. Why would any sane man want a women who’s pursuing him nearby otherwise. Who knows about his intentions now? Pakhi is at least clear on what she wants. Virat wants both Pakhi and Sai. Exactly why Sai said if you think you will stay with Pakhi and try to exert rights on me as well, I won’t allow that. Sai Joshi figured out this shit much earlier. Queen straight away said you can’t travel in two boats. She won’t let him. Tada

He wants to romance Sai, can’t clear Vada. He cleared Pakhi’s promise but can’t let go off Pakhi either- in simple words this is it. He’s basking in attention & glory these women are giving. Isliye pehle Vada kiya later deal too. 

If his mind is clear and he has no ill intentions why isn’t he speaking up. He claims to be of high principles na. Toh mann mei jhoot hai, isliye sacch nahi bol rahi hui

Edited by Niranjan256 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Sorry to quote ur post.

Ek bataiye , kaku & pakhi treat virat as khilona , how sai treats virat , don't sai treat him as khilona herself ?

Apne kaha noone love Sai unconditionally , does she love anyone unconditionally ?

Kaku or Sai treats as Khilona? Voh khud apne aap ko khilona maante hai. He considers himself to be the toy. Will go after Vahini after knowing her lustful intentions because the boi wants her to come for cutting the cake. As if cake cutting can’t happen with her. Will stand like a toy and apologise to Vahini and request her not to go despite knowing her intentions. A person who does all of this is rightly called a toy. 

Kaku- She was always using Virat as toy for Pakhi. Only difference is he himself lets kaku to use him as toy. Eg: Today’s episode when Kaku asked him to feed Pakhi. Why didn’t he reveal Pakhi’s intentions and send her away? Muh mei kya tha tab? 

Coz even kaku knows everything starts from khaana.  So she's starting from basics🤢

Was everyone okay with Kaku comparing Sai in Virat's life with patralekha and Virat being silent . When we have seen how he angry he can get?