Ishk Par Zor Nahin

episode review 11/6/21

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

love the hospital ka exit scene with the marriage announcement n all discussion happening in fron of ishqi. smiley32

kartik u sly thing. kali bili ke baad karna smiley36smiley40

kartik and chachi standing up against daadi for ishqi smiley42smiley32smiley32smiley32

ishki kartik scene smiley27 they are like siblings. ishqi feels for kartik like he is is her younger brother. smiley42

ahaan is drowned. he is just so disoriented. he cant think. smiley32he was just sitting and crying before sonu entered smiley38

i loved the ahaan sonu scene. ahaan ko sab samajh aa gaya hai ab. smiley27 he has understood the whole controlling patriarchal conditioning. smiley32smiley40

param is just so subtle and natural smiley27

loved the ahaan rhea scene. ahaan is not going to leave mayank. usne daadi ki baat nahi maani hai. i knew it. smiley27

every time rhea spoke ahaan was thinking about 'ishqi ne bataya nahi' 'ishqi mujhse dur jana chahti hai' 'ishqi jaa rahi hai' smiley32smiley32smiley32 thank u makers for the specific monologues. smiley32

kartik stealing ahaan away was well done.smiley32 i wish after that both of them just stayed silent in the lawn. smiley24 m not liking kartik's egging now. bas hua ab. smiley26

loved the sonu raj scene. sonu's tactics were just dumb. shows how weak she still is, she knows she has broken his trust but she has no energy to face it so she is deviating from the topic. well written n done smiley32

daadi rhea scene was perfect. rhea has no brains of her own. she is a sweetheart. smiley36

maasi blackmailing ishqi to know about how she got hurt smiley40smiley40smiley40

ahaan intervenes to tell maasi wat really happened.smiley32

precap - promo. 

ps - what do you think will ahaan tell ishqi's maasi? smiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Actually I am ok with Kartik's gyaan to Ahaan today ... it was not really for Ishqi specifically - he was basically telling his brother how he can spend his life with someone, when his heart and feelings are for someone else. I feel more than a push towards Ishqaan, this conversation was a push towards breaking off things with Rhea regardless of Ishqi being in the picture. 

esprit_00 thumbnail

He will say the half truth ... that Ishqi was right in walking out of marriage with Mayank ... he won't answer the head injury part... i dont think he will disclose that bit if she hasn't. 

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

+1👍🏼

Even I would've preferred Karthik only taking Ahaan away. This banda needs to move some rocks on his own😆

I think the best thing about Karthik is he adapts to the other's personality. Hence knows how to tackle people like Sarla sweetly on one hand and people like Daadi strongly on the other. Perfect mix of sense, humour and human understanding!

war_is_peace thumbnail
Originally posted by: esprit_00

Actually I am ok with Kartik's gyaan to Ahaan today ... it was not really for Ishqi specifically - he was basically telling his brother how he can spend his life with someone, when his heart and feelings are for someone else. I feel more than a push towards Ishqaan, this conversation was a push towards breaking off things with Rhea regardless of Ishqi being in the picture. 

i just feel he has said it too many time by now. ahaan knows everything now. 

i would have preferred if they had discussed about ahaan's mental state instead. 

war_is_peace thumbnail
Originally posted by: esprit_00

He will say the half truth ... that Ishqi was right in walking out of marriage with Mayank ... he won't answer the head injury part... i dont think he will disclose that bit if she hasn't. 

even i feel he will say half truth. but i was thinking of the opposite half. i feel he will say ke ishqi got hurt while saving him from something.😆 just to give maasi a hint ki ho kya rhea hai 😆

war_is_peace thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bucky

+1👍🏼

Even I would've preferred Karthik only taking Ahaan away. This banda needs to move some rocks on his own😆

I think the best thing about Karthik is he adapts to the other's personality. Hence knows how to tackle people like Sarla sweetly on one hand and people like Daadi strongly on the other. Perfect mix of sense, humour and human understanding!

perfectly put ❤️

esprit_00 thumbnail

Today's internal monologue proved Kartik is only re-iterating what Ahaan already knows. Because when Rhea was being meethi churi by shoving Ishqi under the bus as non-wife material and career oriented, AVM didn't give 2 cahoots on that ... he just went straight to "Ishqi is leaving because of me" and panic settling in. 

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

+++1

Can't believe the same team served us Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. 

war_is_peace thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

+++1

Can't believe the same team served us Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. 

i think i only dint like the Wednesday episode. yesterday was ok. and i did like the tuesday episode. 

but i get your point. 😆 Wednesday episode ke liye maaf nahi kar sakti mai 🤔