Imlie

Imlie to the rescue - Page 8

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Ado ko actually  kabhi bhi farak nahi oadta tha woh kya sochti  hai uske baafe main he always tried to avoid her then too and would just be like whatever  or let malini deal witb it jab karta tha tob bhi always as one would deal with outsiders  and you are right  ke  he would be ke shagad farak padh jaaye but ab apni energy waste nahi karta. . I esp like ke haan imlie ko portect  karna hai but mohtaaj  nahi karna if she can fight alone which she very well can then let her be and he would love to just watch and cheer thag quality is rare warna sabko savior banana hits hai he did his part of encouraging  her ke take a stand I will be there for you hut you have to be there too for yourself and then it was totally worth it seeing him watch her take that spotlight  be the sherni  once again that  he has always been very proud of. 

I also especially loved that they waited to show both these confrontations after that pep talk that Adi and Aparna gave to Imlie. While we have seen Imlie as a softie, when it comes to her family she knows exactly how to deal with the situation like a boss. She just needed that reminder, because is poore didi jaap ke chakkar mein she forgot what she was capable of. This simple dialogue that Adi said about reminding her of what SK would think nicely rounded off today in 2 ways. When Imlie said she was SK's daughter, it was both of her behaviour and a good reminder to AC that being DC ka khoon, she was brought up to not be a coward like him, but is truly her dadda's shagun ka sikka.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Not sure if this was discussed, sorry agar repeat hua toh. Imlie ne chappal kyun chhod diye Police Station mein?

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MuteButton

Not sure if this was discussed, sorry agar repeat hua toh. Imlie ne chappal kyun chhod diye Police Station mein?

I felt that was some kind of a blooper that was not edited out. I donโ€™t think there was any significance to that.

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MuteButton

Lol chappal pe already itne essays and 10 pages of discussion chal rahe hain in all other threads and platforms, humne socha ki ek jagah pe toh epi ka actual CONTENT discuss kar lein ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†โ€ฆ..cuz it seems like these days people are more fixated on props and gimmicks than actual content. Not talking about you, MB. Just a general observation ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, to me the chappal was one random editing  blooper between so much awesome tashan from Imlie so it barely registered on me ๐Ÿ˜†.

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Rofl bestum best๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘ and while you re at it plz make one of her from the confrontation too idk the exact dialogue but I think it was something along thr lines of shutup 

The no time for loservedis  crap is my fav๐Ÿคฃ and ofcourse  the last 2 wow she was ajab ghazab awesome 

Haha thankoos ji ๐Ÿค—

Will try to make one on the bit youโ€™re asking for soon too :) 

I just really enjoyed putting all this text on these gifs ๐Ÿ˜†. Loservedis finally got codified into a gif ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

The Adi one is my other fav. Gonna use that in every epi where we are subjected to C family bakwaas ๐Ÿ˜†.

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Made a few reaction gifs from the epi๐Ÿ˜†

How BADASS was our girl in the last scene๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Love this! First one is my favorite!!! Will be useful in the future too ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and of course the last two as well - go Imaliya!!

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Made a few reaction gifs from the epi๐Ÿ˜†

How BADASS was our girl in the last scene๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Wow cannot wait to see this..... Finally the writers remembered that show is named "Imlie" and kept Malini far away from this scene. Waise bhi woh aake sirf "Stop it Mom", ke alava kuch bolti hi nahin๐Ÿ˜†

One thing to note though is that when Imlie givs back, she does not stop especially its affecting her apne. Its "aar or paar" like Aditya and hence they match so well.. They do liyaaz but only till the point where the other person deserves it. Aditya fgave up on AC long back and Imlie did when AC touched her "dukti rat" that is her mother. 

MuteButton thumbnail

Lol chappal pe already itne essays and 10 pages of discussion chal rahe hain in all other threads and platforms, humne socha ki ek jagah pe toh epi ka actual CONTENT discuss kar lein ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†โ€ฆ..cuz it seems like these days people are more fixated on props and gimmicks than actual content. Not talking about you, MB. Just a general observation ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, to me the chappal was one random editing  blooper between so much awesome tashan from Imlie so it barely registered on me ๐Ÿ˜†.

Lol aisi bhi cheezen register ho jaati hai aaj kal. Sorry, for phailaoing this on your thread. I just remembered and came straight here. Dekha nahin ki kahin aur kya discussion chal raha tha iske baare mein. Mujhe bhi laga blooper hai

MuteButton thumbnail

Haaye meri fav. Moti Roti? ๐Ÿ˜†.....Please ab itne bhi hopes na jagaao, MB ji๐Ÿ˜†.....darr lagta hai aajkal hope karne se.....they've taken away so many of our fav. things for Adi-Imlie for SO long ki ab lagta hai waapis laayenge bhi toh pata nahin kaise and kuch ajeeb na kar dein๐Ÿ˜†. 

Poem toh ab lagta hai kuch nayi hi likhegi Imlie apne Babusahib ke liye๐Ÿ˜†

I'm still not sure why there is hoopla over the precap๐Ÿ˜†.....Adi ab emotions bhi nahin dikha sakta on a basic humane level? Mudde ki baat yeh hai ki the AM marriage continues to head towards dissolution....the MS/sindoor is off and the divorce finalizing date is set.....these are all just steps towards their end. Baaki people have to reconcile to the fact that this "khubsoorat BFF-giri" will stay in the story long term๐Ÿ˜†.....toh itna sab toh chalta rahega.....as I said earlier today also.....Didi ko isse zyada kuch nahin milne wala.....Adi ka pyar toh Imlie ke liye hi hai. 

Anyways, let's just savor what we got today....aage jab pakaau scenes aayenge, tab kar lenge vent๐Ÿ˜†....waise bhi we barely get a temporary reprieve from Didi for long๐Ÿ˜†

Haha, hope kar kar ke yahaan tak aa gaye hain. A little more hope should be ok ๐Ÿ˜† If not for this, revive toh hona hi hai moti roti ko. But I agree about the ajeeb bit - scares me too lol. I hope they keep all the weirdness for the oven fresh Kunal Malini love story. Aditya aur Imlie ko chhod de bas. 

Re precap: Absolutely. I do not understand the fear about Aditya suddenly being too emotional. I do not know why his being buried alive gets forgotten so easily by the audience. Or his arc over the last 150 episodes. Or the fact that he lit a room full of diyas to get Imlie to believe in his love for her. 

Divorce, even when amicable atleast on the surface, is still an extremely poignant moment in reality. Why are we expecting him to do cartwheels just because the date got finalized or treat Malini badly because he loves Imlie. Malini is going nowhere and that is something we need to live with. But shes not suddenly going to get anything more from him because he realized divorce was near. Iโ€™m just going to sit back and see AdiNiโ€™s โ€œthe endโ€.  

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pamk06

Wow cannot wait to see this..... Finally the writers remembered that show is named "Imlie" and kept Malini far away from this scene. Waise bhi woh aake sirf "Stop it Mom", ke alava kuch bolti hi nahin๐Ÿ˜†

One thing to note though is that when Imlie givs back, she does not stop especially its affecting her apne. Its "aar or paar" like Aditya and hence they match so well.. They do liyaaz but only till the point where the other person deserves it. Aditya fgave up on AC long back and Imlie did when AC touched her "dukti rat" that is her mother. 

Yes, after many days we got to see this Imlie whoโ€™s always been similar to Adi on a core level. They both have their respective triggers but when they are pushed hard enough, it does indeed become aar ya paar ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

Writers are giving shades of original Imlie back. Letโ€™s see how long it lasts this time ๐Ÿ˜†