New Precap - On Air Time (Video) | Sadma BTS (Page 16) - Page 17

Posted: 2 years ago

Kis actress ne replace kiya ??

🤪🤪Ye SIAC kam aur Nibba-Nibbi institute of Arts and Commerce zyada lagraha hain 😝 Who taunts with muffins?!🤣   Anokhi behosh hogi tabhi toh SS bhaag ke usko girne se pakdega 😍

Oh really ? I wish this wasn’t true.. she was so sweet! And a great actress too

Originally posted by rumi_dee

🤪🤪Ye SIAC kam aur Nibba-Nibbi institute of Arts and Commerce zyada lagraha hain 😝 Who taunts with muffins?!🤣   Anokhi behosh hogi tabhi toh SS bhaag ke usko girne se pakdega 😍

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Uska hi intezar tha humein kabse 😂 Hamesha Shaurya faint hota tha. Ab Anokhi faint hogi aur Shaurya aayega bhagte hue🤣

Originally posted by mallukumari

@Lavs: I'm still so annoyed with Anokhi's chosen path that Shaurya's tears and sadness kills me. He kept searching her eyes for some sign. And the fact that she denied being Anokhi Shaurya Sabherwal and that such a person doesn't exist anywhere but his thoughts. 😭 He was so happy being married to her and having his own person to spoil. Why Anokhi Why!(I do sympathize with her pain and I hate the bullying that is happening at SIAC, but I'll need some more suffering from Anokhi's side to be okay with it all...yes, I'm a sadist!)

@Wama: Don't worry about the tags! Concentrate on your exams and by then we can fangirl over shaadi stuff and enjoy the return to Mumbai!! Good Luck!! 

Hopefully will get done with it soon 😎

Mumbaiii jayenge yeyyyy 

Apne tv pe purane Rama bhalla ka sticker lagake dekh lena🤡

Ab sadma se bahar aa jao☢️

Originally posted by lavs_157

Just saw the episode on tv. N saw the precap.

I thought it would be easy to see the episode after goinh through all the motions of heartbreak n new Bts.

But it was still difficult. To watch them breakdown. There are some scenes you never get over. Some happy, some sad, some heartbreaking. This is one of those heartbreaking episodes. Regardless of knowing what’s coming up next. My heart still bleeds for both of them. I know Anokhi was wrong today, but I flinched when Babli was scolding her, I just wanted to gather her in a hug! Aahir and Babli mean well and they were completely right  in their place, but they hurt her a lot. And Shaurya, it was so utterly devastating to see him shedding tears and begging her to talk to him and it was heartbreaking to see him hold that scream in. But, also the subtle threats/dialogues he gave the Sabarwal’s gives me hope that he will make them suffer. As they did with him and Anokhi. My babies are hurting bad!! 😭😭

The extra precap was also difficult to watch. Disgusting bullies. 😡 Hope Shaurya takes them to task.

Ayy…. Hugs to you Lavanya🤗🤗❤️ I know ! I flinched too when Babli said “ you were better off with Monty🙁”

I could understand where she was coming from, but that sounded sad more than wrong to me 😔 Anyways…the precap actually looks crazy…🤪 ignored it all..plus only thing  I could see were those taunt muffins! ( I’ve newly christened them 😝) koi nai.. with all this They are just building up our sorry-ness for Anokhi… it’ll get easier to forgive her 😁 soon SS will realize why she did what she did  and tab se band baaja   shuru ..😎💥💥

Originally posted by deepshiii

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Uska hi intezar tha humein kabse 😂 Hamesha Shaurya faint hota tha. Ab Anokhi faint hogi aur Shaurya aayega bhagte hue🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Shaurya aur Anokhi ki behoshi ki Kahaani 😝

Originally posted by IFLove

Humara bhi UK accent hai huh Shagun jaisa😆

Australian🤣

Originally posted by rumi_dee

🤣🤣🤣

Shaurya aur Anokhi ki behoshi ki Kahaani 😝

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Humara naamkaran business kitna badia chalta hai 🤣