Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Isqhaan SS part 2 pg 1

Marvelannu thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Part 1

Heyaaa guys. Hi I am Annu. New to the forum... I am gonna write my first Ishaan off. Hope you'll like it. Ignore the typos......

The story takes place after Mayank's truth came out and Ishqi was discharged from the hospital. Ahaan was grateful to Ishqi for all the things she had done for his family and for him. And in.addition to it he was super guilty of accusing her for the things she hasn't did. He wants to apologise to her but with which mouth. The things that were going around him was making it more difficult.

Present time: Ishqi was back from hospital. She decided that she will move to Singapore with her Maasi. She was doing the necessary packing. She will go away from him without informing him. 

On the other side, Ahaan was sitting on the poolside. Kartik came to call him but no response.

Kartik : Bhai.. Bhai kya horhea hai πŸ˜‚?

Ahaan : Chapad chapad...

Kartik : Bhai aap high ho.. Dadi ko pata chal gya to band baj jaayegi.

Ahaan wasn't paying any heed to Kartik. He was just lost in Ishqi's thoughts.

Ahaan  (in drunk voice ) : Mera dil bhi kitnaaa paagal hai yeh pyaar jo tumse karta hai.

Kartik : Kisse bhai 😏 Rhea seπŸ˜‚

Ahaan : Chiiiii yuck nooooo

Kartik : To phir....

Ahaan : Ishqiiiiii se. Main Ishqiii se bahut pyaaaar karta hoon Kartik. Par wo mujhe bhaav hi nahi deti.

Kartik : Bhai aap chaliye, raat bohot ho gayi hai. Chal kar so jaiye.

Ahaan : Nahi, mujhe nahi sona. Mujhe Ishqi ke paas jaana hai. Mujhe usse baat karni hai.

Kartik lifted Ahaan up and went to his room.

Kartik : Bhai ab aap chup chap so jaiye. 

Kartik stood there for some time to ensure he was sleep. When Ahaan went on silent he left from there. As soon as Kartik left Ahaan opened his eyes and giggled. 

Ahaan : Ullu banaya bada maza aaya.

He went from his room to servant quarters......

Do write your thoughts in the comment section... I Will be back with a new chapter soon πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Till then take care and lots of love ❣️

Edited by Marvelannu - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing!!😍

Can't wait to know what's next! Please update soon😳

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Marvelannu

Part 1

Heyaaa guys. Hi I am Annu. New to the forum... I am gonna write my first Ishaan off. Hope you'll like it. Ignore the typos......

The story takes place after Mayank's truth came out and Ishqi was discharged from the hospital. Ahaan was grateful to Ishqi for all the things she had done for his family and for him. And in.addition to it he was super guilty of accusing her for the things she hasn't did. He wants to apologise to her but with which mouth. The things that were going around him was making it more difficult.

Present time: Ishqi was back from hospital. She decided that she will move to Singapore with her Maasi. She was doing the necessary packing. She will go away from him without informing him. 

On the other side, Ahaan was sitting on the poolside. Kartik came to call him but no response.

Kartik : Bhai.. Bhai kya horhea hai πŸ˜‚?

Ahaan : Chapad chapad...

Kartik : Bhai aap high ho.. Dadi ko pata chal gya to band baj jaayegi.

Ahaan wasn't paying any heed to Kartik. He was just lost in Ishqi's thoughts.

Ahaan  (in drunk voice ) : Mera dil bhi kitnaaa paagal hai yeh pyaar jo tumse karta hai.

Kartik : Kisse bhai 😏 Rhea seπŸ˜‚

Ahaan : Chiiiii yuck nooooo

Kartik : To phir....

Ahaan : Ishqiiiiii se. Main Ishqiii se bahut pyaaaar karta hoon Kartik. Par wo mujhe bhaav hi nahi deti.

Kartik : Bhai aap chaliye, raat bohot ho gayi hai. Chal kar so jaiye.

Ahaan : Nahi, mujhe nahi sona. Mujhe Ishqi ke paas jaana hai. Mujhe usse baat karni hai.

Kartik lifted Ahaan up and went to his room.

Kartik : Bhai ab aap chup chap so jaiye. 

Kartik stood there for some time to ensure he was sleep. When Ahaan went on silent he left from there. As soon as Kartik left Ahaan opened his eyes and giggled. 

Ahaan : Ullu banaya bada maza aaya.

He went from his room to servant quarters......

Do write your thoughts in the comment section... I Will be back with a new chapter soon πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Till then take care and lots of love ❣️

Good one.

Ahaan ki actual show mein to dhulai nahi hogi. Tumhi thik de tarpana use🀣

Marvelannu thumbnail

At servant quarters, door bell rang.                    Ishqi : Itni raat ko kaun hoga?     

She opens the door and shocked to find no one, she turned back thinking it was a prank when something caught her eye. She looked down and found AVM, Ahaan the mahaan sitting there with a pout. Cute? Cute! What cute? Apne thoughton ko rok Ishqi. On seeing Ishqi AVM got up and moved inside the quarters pushing Ishqi slightly.

Ishqi : AVM aap yahan kya kar rahe hai?

AVM : Main? Main yahan kya karne aaya hoon?

Ahaan cutely pouts and changes his expression into thinking something.He pulls Ishqi to himself and buries his head in the crook of her neck. Ishqi gets chills run down on her spine.

Ishqi : AVM aap phir nasha patta kar ke aaye hain.

AVM : Nahiiiiii

Ishqi : AVM mujhe chodiye. Agar kisine aap konyahan dekh liya to bhuchaal aa jana hai. Aap yahan se jaiye.

Ahaan lifts his head and looks at Ishqi. Ishqi can see tears in his eyes. She feels bad for him. She takes AVM to his room. She settles him on his bed and when turned to leave, AVM held her wrist and stopped her. He signals her to sit beside her. She obliges.

AVM : Ishqi please mujhe chhod ke mat jao. Main tumhare bina jeena nahi chahta. Pehle meri maa mujhe chhod ke chali gayi aur ab tum bhi chali jaogi to main tut jaaunga Ishqi. Main strong nahi hoon main tumhari tarah. Main itna dard nahi jhel paaunga. Please Ishqi mat jao na.

Ishqi : Avm aapki shaadi ho rahi hai Rhea se. Aapko mere saath nahi Rhea ke saath waqt bitaana hai. Mere rehne ya na rehne se aapko kyun fark padta hai.

AVM : Mujhe bohot fark padta hai. kyunki....

And then he sleeps off.....

That's it for today...... Next update on tuesday... Promise

Edited by Marvelannu - 2 years ago