Posted: 2 years ago

I have always felt second hand embarrassment for Patralekha. But this is the first time I felt second hand embarrassment for someone else in this show.

Bhavani, what was that? ðŸ˜³

Patralekha ko apne haath se khana khilao. Isi kamre mein khana khilao. Sath mein khana khao. For a change even Patralekha looked embarrassed🤣but Bhavani😳

And then she talks about achchha khandan and Sanskar🤪🤪

Hahaha I think c gang follows GOT closely and inspires from the show. They might be even reading GOT books for learning these glorified sanskars 😂

Originally posted by Rdigest

Hahaha I think c gang follows GOT closely and inspires from the show. They might be even reading GOT books for learning these glorified sanskars 😂

Don't know much about GOT but I have heard about it so I kinda know what you are talking about🤣

Originally posted by cheekukabeej

I have always felt second hand embarrassment for Patralekha. But this is the first time I felt second hand embarrassment for someone else in this show.

Bhavani, what was that? ðŸ˜³

Patralekha ko apne haath se khana khilao. Isi kamre mein khana khilao. Sath mein khana khao. For a change even Patralekha looked embarrassed🤣but Bhavani😳

And then she talks about achchha khandan and Sanskar🤪🤪

It’s very interesting how small changes in the way a character is portrayed can make something appear sleazy. 

I watched the original Bengali version and though the dialogues are the same- you don’t feel that disgust- because the way she says it is almost that Virat’s character has to make amends for his wife having insulted Pakhi’s character. So it’s like a ‘prayaschith’ or punishment - it’s his responsibility to make sure Pakhi eats because he is one who brought Sai into the household and they had to tolerate her insults and rants.

Edited by Iamlikethisonly - 2 years ago

Today Pakhi looked sane twice thanks to Kaku. ðŸ¤£ It even looked like she was embarrassed that she actually looks cheap when she does the same thing. ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by Rdigest

GOT has the guts to accept whatever they are showing is illegal and it is meant to be shown that way. But here makers are hell bound on glorifying it.

Originally posted by Iamlikethisonly

It’s very interesting how small changes in the way a character is portrayed can make something appear sleazy. 

I watched the original Bengali version and though the dialogues are the same- you don’t feel that disgust- because the way she says it is almost that Virat’s character has to make amends for his wife having insulted Pakhi’s character. So it’s like a ‘prayaschith’ or punishment - it’s his responsibility to make sure Pakhi eats because he is one who brought Sai into the household and they had to tolerate her insults and rants.

Bold: agree to that.

It could have been done in the way you have described like a prayaschit. Haven't watched the original so can't comment on that. But here it definitely looked disgusting to be honest.

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Today Pakhi looked sane twice thanks to Kaku. ðŸ¤£ It even looked like she was embarrassed that she actually looks cheap when she does the same thing. ðŸ¤£

totally agree😆

It's like a person has the habit to pick his nose and he does that without thinking how it looks like to others. But when/if someone asks him to pick his nose he feels embarrassed🤣

Originally posted by bubbly12

GOT has the guts to accept whatever they are showing is illegal and it is meant to be shown that way. But here makers are hell bound on glorifying it.

Yeah that's why sanskars since sanskaars according to c-gang is what everyone needs to follow especially Sai😂. Bappa bachaye humein or Sai ko if these are the sanskaars they want Sai to follow.

Originally posted by cheekukabeej

totally agree😆

It's like a person has the habit to pick his nose and he does that without thinking how it looks like to others. But when/if someone asks him to pick his nose he feels embarrassed🤣

She has realized that she looks as cheapo as Kaku looked today but she will forget the next and do ajeeb harkate. ðŸ¤£