Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

How do they even write a script by giving the ML 6-7 dialogues during the whole week?? 

Just hate that they have made Virat one dumbass. 

The worry is they shouldn’t take this boycott has a publicity. Negative publicity is also a publicity. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KBBofRCIBC

Just hate that they have made Virat one dumbass. 

The worry is they shouldn’t take this boycott has a publicity. Negative publicity is also a publicity. 

You never know these makers they will take anything. smiley26smiley26

Virat and the show was loved by the audience because he used to support Sai in front of his pathetic family. What have they done to him? 

Neil barely got any dialogues for 1 week.😡😡

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=MuguetDScorpion]

Good to see the trend just hope makers and channel won't take it as a publicity stunt. 

Ayesha Singh's statement regarding the trend is completely off the track. So wrong. She was asked about the trend and this is her answer. "They are just doing their job and if people are reacting so strongly, it means the writers have succeeded in getting emotions and reactions from people". Beyond pathetic.....

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

they better take it seriously before trps affects badly😡

just becos we love sai & sairat doesn't mean we take disgust that maligns relationships. The channel gives you liberty to pen down tracks that supports the plot but that doesn't mean you take it to another tangent and show disgusting stuffs

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
KJSairat thumbnail

Can anyone update me? Is it still trending and with how many tweets? Thx!

I'm sure kuj to asar hoga for upcoming tracks and I think 'damage control' is on it's way, they'll definitely do smth special, like they did holi track as acompensation for Virat being missing for 2 weeks but after went back to disgusting shit, maybe this time bhi kuj aisa ho, but I hope they learn for the better and show some creativity for all future tracks

Edited by KJSairat - 2 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

How will they boycott it? When people are unable to stay away from a damn forum, they'll definitely continue watching the show and to be honest, I see there's more buzz around the show when something controversial happens, now I feel they give these scenes to rile up fans and create more buzz for the show and it works every time 

I remember once there was a Sairat filled episode, first page was so soona soona, even offline news is discussed to lengths, so it tells them that you care and they'll keep doing it so you care more and more, that's why everyone is looking for a victim to support, so people feel they are doing it for a cause. 

KJSairat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nicenkool9

Perhaps the trend should be to remove either Neil or Aishwarys. Looks their real is affecting the reel. I just cannot stand Aish. In real too she looks like her on screen char. 

No not Neil, no Virat without Neil, no Sairat without Virat and no Ghum without Sairat. He's a fab actor and honestly his acting makes even a patheticly written character watchable, I don't think many could pull that off. And I don't think ofsscreen is affecting the makers or smth, they just blindly copy-pasting KD and making it worse by stretching it too too much. They have butchered Virat's character without PP's interference too, so it's definitely not because of offline drama. It's really the makers that are too lazy and dumb. 

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nicenkool9

Perhaps the trend should be to remove either Neil or Aishwarys. Looks their real is affecting the reel. I just cannot stand Aish. In real too she looks like her on screen char. 

It’s got nothing to do with the actors. It’s the writers and creatives and the channel who should be held responsible.

if vankar had given dialogues you think Neil wouldn’t have acted? 

I feel we shouldn’t bring in the offline dynamics all the time. 

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rose-13

I’m afraid if tomorrow sai comes back then is virat going to ask sai to apologise pakhi because today he said he is apologising on behalf of sai and then pakhi questioned him kya tum sai se kahte  mujhse maafi mangne ke liye agr wo yahan pe hoti tab virat ne kaha wo nhi hai isliye mai tumse mafi mang rha hu mtlb agr sai hoti to kya sai ko maafi mangne ke liye bolta 🥺 I really don’t want to see something like this to happen 😡

Wait for next track dear, there not only PP but her parents will join the badagaon and will humilate Sai in a party full of guests and than later she would be forced to apologize to Pp.

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

How will they boycott it? When people are unable to stay away from a damn forum, they'll definitely continue watching the show and to be honest, I see there's more buzz around the show when something controversial happens, now I feel they give these scenes to rile up fans and create more buzz for the show and it works every time 

I remember once there was a Sairat filled episode, first page was so soona soona, even offline news is discussed to lengths, so it tells them that you care and they'll keep doing it so you care more and more, that's why everyone is looking for a victim to support, so people feel they are doing it for a cause. 

Crisp and clear