Justifying kairat through naira... ridiculous

Posted: 2 years ago

Ok.. so I had stopped watching precaps too of this serial....but I got to know through insta feed that there is naira's flashback sequence so I give it a try ...but guess what... In that sequence kartik was remembering his moments with naira and we know it was shot few days back....So why this new shooting was required?? Coz kaira was there for 5 long years... They could have used any memory of those 5 years which even we could relate... But they did new shooting?? Why??

Because now they are justifying kartik falling for some other ladki and their marriage...earlier that marriage was out of majboori for kairav...but now we know that they are going to fall for each other and Ranveer will help them to realise their feelings

Hence that flashback in which naira was randomly saying to kartik if something happens to her during delivery , he'll marry someone else...not become devdas for his entire life...

And we already know when kaira was there .. they always said that they are their first and last love... Not body else is going to enter in their life...not even a single sequence in 5 years when they told other to marry someone else if something happens... So now they are justifying kartik soon to be naya naya pyar for sirat through this flashback... Yesterday they had that sequence... And in today's precap sirat is going to see kartik when she closed her eyes as her love... Like such a crap ....

Edited by Antaramantara - 2 years ago

Disgusting.

Writers have No respect for their own creation. 

All spouses would want their partners to move on and live a normal life but these people are acting as if Kartik’s been alone for ages- gin ke 5months hue hai. And he started this majboori shadi jaap only 2months after her death.

I have seen people grieve for their pets longer than this person has for his epic sacha wala pyaar.
Gayu has been in same boat for atleast 2 years without husband and before that in an abusive relationship. No one’s dying to get her remarried- which would actually make sense.

Edited by Kaira_123 - 2 years ago

Kartik is not falling for her anyday because yesterday kartik was so clear about his feelings, he lashed out at her nd what not, after an entire episode being dedicated to the fact he cannot love or marry anyone else, it would be stupid if they make kairat! That's not happening. They are headed towards making sirat into naira I feel because remember ranveer said I missed u so much all these 2 years did u, sirat had no reply, infact seemed she doesn't remember. Ranveer love seems to be fed in her mind. Also everything is so illogical, they should just end the crap now.  

Originally posted by Genniee

Kartik is not falling for her anyday because yesterday kartik was so clear about his feelings, he lashed out at her nd what not, after an entire episode being dedicated to the fact he cannot love or marry anyone else, it would be stupid if they make kairat! That's not happening. They are headed towards making sirat into naira I feel because remember ranveer said I missed u so much all these 2 years did u, sirat had no reply, infact seemed she doesn't remember. Ranveer love seems to be fed in her mind. Also everything is so illogical, they should just end the crap now.  

I am talking based on Karan Kundra's interview....he said that  he thinks it's time that his character will make them realise about their love.. they are giving it a name of friendship but it is actually love .... ranveer realise this first.. So his chr will make them realise this

Also showing her naira is stupidity... The very first reason is naira's tatoo on her back...and there are a lot more reasons... Bring naira from somewhere else still better....Also in his flasback memory...naira clearly told kartik to marry someone else within 6 months maximum... If they want to bring naira, then no need to shot an entire sequence of naira telling him to move on in his life after her death...

Originally posted by Antaramantara

..Also in his flasback memory...naira clearly told kartik to marry someone else within 6 months maximum..

wait!! Naira actually said that?? 6 month waiting period specifically?😆good Lord! kirat justify karne ke liye kuch bhi. Bas Kartik needs to wait 1 more month, then he can marry Sirat 🤢 

Sahi hai Kartik ka - kabhi dadi forces him, kabhi manish, kabhi kairav and now toh! Naira herself. He can lifelong blame his eagerness to get married on someone else
*(not watching the show) 

Originally posted by Sense9

wait!! Naira actually said that?? 6 month waiting period specifically?😆good Lord! kirat justify karne ke liye kuch bhi. Bas Kartik needs to wait 1 more month, then he can marry Sirat 🤢 

Sahi hai Kartik ka - kabhi dadi forces him, kabhi manish, kabhi kairav and now toh! Naira herself. He can lifelong blame his eagerness to get married on someone else
*(not watching the show) 

Yeah she said within 1 month , he should marry....he was not ready she said 2,3,4,5,6 ... Atlast she said k within 6month max he will marry someone else... 

Originally posted by Sense9

*(not watching the show) 

to eyewash and validated EMA they come up d new shitty idea😁😁suddenly kartik remembered naira and if she actually it said then why didn't they show it during five years leap??Even a pet had died ppl mourned more than this family and here they wanted to move him within 6 month and kartik is so weak he doesn't say no.Without his permission anyone can fix his marriage and he is ready to do.And in so called compromise marriage it doesn't look he is unhappy.And what's d necessity of marriage???oh bi so soon??

No naira just said it like that, she didnt force him also the whole conversation was very light, she said it in a fun way to tease kartik, she was not serious that u marry someone If I die! Also kartik after remembering said ki aise hi mazak mein keh diya tha but would nvr marry anyone. Also it's not his eagerness to marry dude!! Why will someone want to marry where he may not even love her? They always try to create situations around him like that, tht ppl are dying so u marry nd if he doesnt marry ppl wud call him selfish, lol. 

Also if he was eager to marry sirat then he wouldn't hv United ranvir nd sirat!  

This time they saved his character, I just hope they keep it intact. 

No naira just said it like that, she didnt force him also the whole conversation was very light, she said it in a fun way to tease kartik, she was not serious that u marry someone If I die! Also kartik after remembering said ki aise hi mazak mein keh diya tha but would nvr marry anyone. Also it's not his eagerness to marry dude!! Why will someone want to marry where he may not even love her? They always try to create situations around him like that, tht ppl are dying so u marry nd if he doesnt marry ppl wud call him selfish, lol. 

Also if he was eager to marry sirat then he wouldn't hv United ranvir nd sirat!  

This time they saved his character, I just hope they keep it intact. 

Also when did he move on? He agreed to do tht marriage but nvr moved on!! U dont confuse the two! He still hasn't moved on nd nvr will, he said tht clearly. Also did u want them to take another leap nd then make kartik move on???

Kartik didn't move on after 5 years of naira's death, how will he move on now?  

One more thing it's a fiction show, u dont compare it with real life saying, 2 mahine mein he moved on.