Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Ayesha on the boycott trend article - Page 6

SonuRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Not now yar and for getting ipkknd4 onscreen will take 1hr they are still finding story. I am saying after this show ends. She should get good production house whose heroins get very famous like EKTA and Gul shows heroins are very famous

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: MSgayatri

Who else will come forward??

With the other two, the topic will get diverted. 

with neil, he already put everything on the fact that this is KD copy. He can't add up anything.

The other female will start some other song altogether. 

Support cast hardly have the same impact like the lead. Still Kishore might come forward but poor her, it is difficult for her also to justify all this. 

They do not have many choices.

🀣🀣

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

Wowww.... That's a cool set of brains🀟🏻🀟🏻🀟🏻😎

As cool as ice

Optimist_d thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lostin90s

Later when asked would she get best vamp award, she said vamps don't cry.

Yes! Cry = not villian

What about being someone's bedroom's watchman? Oh that's watchman, not villian 

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Optimist_d

Yes! Cry = not villian

Whatever said and done she is the best meme material for us. That credit we have to give it to her villain or not πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Optimist_d thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KBBofRCIBC

Whatever said and done she is the best meme material for us. That credit we have to give it to her villain or not πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

True πŸ€£

BP badhati bhi hai aur phir comical relief bhi deti hai

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes! Cry = not villian

Even watchman don't eavesdrop and interrupt couple. Yeh tho stalking ki alag level hai.

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KJSairat

Is it still trending?

I understand Ayesha, even if the actors somewhere agree, the can't say that in public. They have to defend their show to some extent. It's a very diplomatic IV. 

I don't know if it's going to stop here. Even TRP aunties won't like this and support this, maybe the first 2 episodes will fetch them some TRP. I don't think their TRP is gonna grow as Anupama is going strong right now and I really hope TRP falls. 

I'm still happy that the backlash was huge (although I don't really support it) , they should atleast know what we are feeling about it. 

I don't understand last part, we never asked anything about intimate scenes and Ayesha-Aish-NeilπŸ€”? The interviewers have no class πŸ™„

Whatever we say they still think we are jealous of Bubbu bubbi

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

this article proofs what a cowards they are again using ayesha when she is nowhere related to it. The backlash is totally for the writing department

Cowards & Spineless creatures have guts and courage to accept your flaws and come infront the audience and answer their question. Do not use ayesha for your damage control

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

I understand. But this backslash is for direction and writing department na. They should come forward. I know that's too much to ask for. But jab itna ghatiya dialogues likhne ki himmat hai toh responsibility bhi lo na

That way channel also needs to come forward. Their approval must have be taken before putting this on air. 

That will b long list