Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

I dont know. I dont understand this showbiz actually.

This was expected from them, but still I'm so upset that they have used her again. 

Who else will come forward??

With the other two, the topic will get diverted. 

with neil, he already put everything on the fact that this is KD copy. He can't add up anything.

The other female will start some other song altogether. 

Support cast hardly have the same impact like the lead. Still Kishore might come forward but poor her, it is difficult for her also to justify all this. 

They do not have many choices.

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

@bold

I wish they used their brains the same way🤣It's sleeping and lazing around🤣

Same way? Yeh toh itni purani idea hai ki whole FD knows that this is their only way of damage control . Toh yaha pe brains use kaise hue?

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Same way? Yeh toh itni purani idea hai ki whole FD knows that this is their only way of damage control . Toh yaha pe brains use kaise hue?

Coming to think of it... do they even have a brain or it just works selectively🤨

Sera-high123 thumbnail

@bold

I wish they used their brains the same way🤣It's sleeping and lazing around🤣

Woh na hopaega unse. Remember no expectations from Vankar and Co. 

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 years ago
Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Damage control for sure. And this is a common statement. “Audience reacting strongly is a proof that we have made an impact”. Easy peasy. 
But just like that the counter attacks with such publicity stunts and damage control is proof enough that they are affected. If these trends and bashing was not worth it they wouldn’t bother to react. They indirectly react and act as if they are not bothered. What a strategic move to use the most non controversial yet liked actor as the bait.
Didn’t didi also mention the same reason when criticised and bashed for her acting? She also went ahead to say that she was so good as a vamp that people hate her.. PUFF. Delusions both on screen and off screen💆‍♀️

Originally posted by: SonuRani

In Gul interview she was saying for next part of iss pyar ko kya naam due they are finding story. I wish they cast Ayesha. 

Ghum is the no 2 show on trp .. why will Neil and ayesha try their luck on other shows .. they will pray it sustains well for 2-3 years .. they are getting so much visibility..

When other shows struggle to reach 1 in trp this is 3 trp .  

Optimist_d thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Who else will come forward??

With the other two, the topic will get diverted. 

with neil, he already put everything on the fact that this is KD copy. He can't add up anything.

The other female will start some other song altogether. 

Support cast hardly have the same impact like the lead. Still Kishore might come forward but poor her, it is difficult for her also to justify all this. 

They do not have many choices.

I understand. But this backslash is for direction and writing department na. They should come forward. I know that's too much to ask for. But jab itna ghatiya dialogues likhne ki himmat hai toh responsibility bhi lo na

Optimist_d thumbnail

Coming to think of it... do they even have a brain or it just works selectively🤨

Selectively for cringe dialogues 🙊

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Selectively for cringe dialogues 🙊

Wowww.... That's a cool set of brains🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻😎

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sherry_24

Damage control for sure. And this is a common statement. “Audience reacting strongly is a proof that we have made an impact”. Easy peasy. 
But just like that the counter attacks with such publicity stunts and damage control is proof enough that they are affected. If these trends and bashing was not worth it they wouldn’t bother to react. They indirectly react and act as if they are not bothered. What a strategic move to use the most non controversial yet liked actor as the bait.
Didn’t didi also mention the same reason when criticised and bashed for her acting? She also went ahead to say that she was so good as a vamp that people hate her.. PUFF. Delusions both on screen and off screen💆‍♀️

Later when asked would she get best vamp award, she said vamps don't cry.