Ayesha on the boycott trend article - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Justasuperbgirl

@bold

Are they even capable of anything better🙄😂

Yeh  baat bhi sahi hai🤣

But now I want this backslash to happen. They just cant use Ayeshu all the time! They should grow a spine and be responsible towards their actions! 

Originally posted by Optimist_d

Yeh  baat bhi sahi hai🤣

But now I want this backslash to happen. They just cant use Ayeshu all the time! They should grow a spine and be responsible towards their actions! 

@bold

I suggest they should make use of the one they were born with... first take care of that then we'll see🤣

Originally posted by scarlett22

How will they even use the other two when all they're worried about is themselves and how good they look together and fans are upset with their roka?! 

It is sad that they used Ayesha but only she can calm fans down. 

I think this time the interview riled up fans much more. Coz it's so obvious that this is a damage control. That too for the backslash towards the direction/writing department, why drag her into this?

@bold

I suggest they should make use of the one they were born with... first take care of that then we'll see🤣

Hahahaha ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I think they lost the one they were born with. So better ask them to grow it again than just being spineless🤣

I think this time the interview riled up fans much more. Coz it's so obvious that this is a damage control. That too for the backslash towards the direction/writing department, why drag her into this?

I hope not. It's not fair to her. How come the other two get away with behaving so badly? 

Is it still trending?

I understand Ayesha, even if the actors somewhere agree, the can't say that in public. They have to defend their show to some extent. It's a very diplomatic IV. 

I don't know if it's going to stop here. Even TRP aunties won't like this and support this, maybe the first 2 episodes will fetch them some TRP. I don't think their TRP is gonna grow as Anupama is going strong right now and I really hope TRP falls. 

I'm still happy that the backlash was huge (although I don't really support it) , they should atleast know what we are feeling about it. 

I don't understand last part, we never asked anything about intimate scenes and Ayesha-Aish-Neil🤔? The interviewers have no class 🙄

🤣

Hahahaha ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I think they lost the one they were born with. So better ask them to grow it again than just being spineless🤣

It's sad that their mothers spent so much time and energy into nurturing them and their spines, in her tummy😭They should have been more careful to avoid losing it🤣

Originally posted by scarlett22

I hope not. It's not fair to her. How come the other two get away with behaving so badly? 

I dont know. I dont understand this showbiz actually.

This was expected from them, but still I'm so upset that they have used her again. 

It's sad that their mothers spent so much time and energy into nurturing them and their spines, in her tummy😭They should have been more careful to avoid losing it🤣

Their mothers nurtured and they butchered ðŸ¤£

I dont know. I dont understand this showbiz actually.

This was expected from them, but still I'm so upset that they have used her again

@bold

I wish they used their brains the same way🤣It's sleeping and lazing around🤣