Posted: 2 years ago

I m just not able to like her from day 1😵...her attitude towards Raghav😡..is still same😡..today also she again made faces😵..when Amma told her that, she forgave Raghav..

But one thing I m not able to understand her is that...she doesn't like Raghav...but him knowing about Sunny..matters her the most...she doesn't want Raghav to find about her & Sunny matters...if she really hates her brother, then y does what he feel is mattering her the most🤔

She choosed the boy who is just like her brother..

Traumatic past, rude, mannerless, proudish.. doesn't value relationship, doesn't believe in marriage ..so many similarities they have..

But she is able to understand Sunny, not her own brother..

She is not even trying to know him or even understand him..even when Pallu told her, that Raghav is innocent..her facial expressions didn't change much😤😤..

She just judges him by his behavior..

100% agree with each and every word of you...though at the time of marriage I was kinda liking her due to all her concern for Pallavi but now 👎🏼...BIGG NOOO

She should give a chance to understand RR as well...agar tum Sunny ko samajh sakte ho to why not your own brother...and that too elder...the siblings really really need to work on their bond

Mansi and keeti are same.

Their constipated look for starters. 

Manasi is jealous of Pallavi (totallllyyy logicless)

Originally posted by Mysterie_girl

Manasi is jealous of Pallavi (totallllyyy logicless)

that I get. She's stuck in that vamp whereas pallavi amrried shockingly to a dude they all hated and now looks like moving on. Plus the negative atmosphere in her house. Bur she's ott, just like keerti. Don't care about any of this two. 

I don't like Keerthi much either, but to be fair to her, while Sunny may have similarities with Raghav, but according to her Sunny is not directly or indirectly responsible for anyone's death in his family.

As far as I understood from whatever of Raghav's past they shown yesterday, it was more about the wrong choices he made that indirectly led to his nana and brother losing their lives.. And as grave as that mistake maybe, I think 10 years is a long time to punish him.. he was young and foolish.and life's too short to hold grudges for that long..

Edited by MistyDawn - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Mysterie_girl

100% agree with each and every word of you...though at the time of marriage I was kinda liking her due to all her concern for Pallavi but now 👎🏼...BIGG NOOO

She should give a chance to understand RR as well...agar tum Sunny ko samajh sakte ho to why not your own brother...and that too elder...the siblings really really need to work on their bond

Same Shreya..as Pallu's friend, I don't have any problem with her..she is a good friend for sure😳

But as sister🤪..when in MMS kaand...she cried on her brother shoulder.. such thing happened to her...that time only her brother stood for her...that also she just ignored..- she's like he's doing all naatak😡...she knows, cause of this...he married Pallu too😵

Arey she needs to fall really bad only then she will understand Raghav's and other relationships' value .. 

And for me SunKee are an official couple. Farhaad is out of this picture now.....

If my guesses serves me right....Keerthi will end up getting pregnant with Sunny and that is what will give rise to the drama. Sunny won't be ready for marriage but will want the child and Keerthi won't be able to keep the child without marriage. Raghav will become blood thirsty and Amma will go into depression...therefore only sane people Farhaad and Pallavi will take matters in hand and show Sunny how important marriages are and what value they hold in an individual's life....

Deleted

Edited by MistyDawn - 2 years ago

Kirti don't hate Raghav! From the flashbacks shown and whatever memory Raghav shared it's clear Raghav and Kirti were close to eachother other both age wise and even relationship wise and that's why it's difficult for her to forgive him easily. Remember scene were she tells Amma "amongst all 3 you love Raghav most" she was not malicious or angry but was happy as a sibling that even after all this his place in Amma's heart is still intact she might not show that to Raghav but she does love and care for him. Then the grudge she have for him she just not lost her father and one bother she lost her entire family . Her father and younger brother died , elder brother is responsible for that or that's what whole world thinks, she lost 3 most important people in her life, life was not easy for Kirti. Raghav became businessman/ Don he arranged  scholarship for her studies but that doesn't cover what she lost. Then every time some enemy of Raghav pops-up they are taken to safe house so again life was not normal for Amma and Kirti .We can say see Raghav took precaution to protect his family but for Kirti and Amma it's not happy situation to go in hiding. No one will like that life. 

If she hate Raghav his opinion on Sunny won't matter to her . She considers Raghav and Sunny most important men in her life and she want Raghav's opinion and approval too she might not show it in front of him but from her monologue's it's clear that's what she want.  

10 years seems like a long time for us but for Kirti who lost her whole world tragically it's not such a long period.