Pakistani Youtuber Zafar Ali reacts to a Raghvi vm ll SUPER ADORABLE

Posted: 2 years ago

Nice. He is flat on Shivangi 🤣Ladka bhi achha hai but ladkifall and catch scenes bas karo thak jayoge🤣Thank you for sharing. Vm is really nice too❤️

Loved watching it! One thing struck me; he said "kafi practical hai, naam kya hai in dono ka? Mein google karunga".

Yup, that's them! There's a certain ease and practicality in their scenes, it's easy on the eyes and impactful on the heart ❤️This is one of the reasons I got drawn to the show. The ease they both have in their scenes together. 

This guy was really going lattoo over Shivangi--her sarees--especially the blue one--he was feeling jealous of the closeup scenes of RaghVi🤣

He was quite interested in the show--and said he will google it🥳

Originally posted by Viewpoint

Loved watching it! One thing struck me; he said "kafi practical hai, naam kya hai in dono ka? Mein google karunga".

Yup, that's them! There's a certain ease and practicality in their scenes, it's easy on the eyes and impactful on the heart ❤️This is one of the reasons I got drawn to the show. The ease they both have in their scenes together. 

Yes there scene together looks so aesthetic❤️

I insisted my cousin to watch the show...first she showed less interest but afterwards...

She finished all hundred episodes in 3 days🤣

Now she is drooling over Sai🤣....saying wow his acting look so real  when sanki buddha came to take pallavi back.

Originally posted by xxStrangerxx

Yes there scene together looks so aesthetic❤️

I insisted my cousin to watch the show...first she showed less interest but afterwards...

She finished all hundred episodes in 3 days🤣

Now she is drooling over Sai🤣....saying wow his acting look so real  when sanki buddha came to take pallavi back.

mei to apni saas ko raghvi scenes dikhati hu🤣

Originally posted by Doc

mei to apni saas ko raghvi scenes dikhati hu🤣

Toh sasu ma ke kya reaction the?🤣

Originally posted by xxStrangerxx

Toh sasu ma ke kya reaction the?🤣

she was blushing .yar waise it sounds weird but my saas is my crime partner😘😁 its like..azaadi and ayashi ki zindagi after shadi..

My parents were so strict and reserved.. 

And my saas is full masti mode on..loved her so much..

P.s:love marriage..(happily married since 9 years)

Originally posted by Doc

she was blushing .yar waise it sounds weird but my saas is my crime partner😘😁 its like..azaadi and ayashi ki zindagi after shadi..

She loved the godhi wala scene so much🤣  her fav 😍

Originally posted by Doc

Kafi dhinchak Sasu ma h aapki🤣

Masha Allah nazar na lge