Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

In previous promo looked like Vansh and Rhiddima were coming together did something happen to lead to this new promo also at end Vansh when he was talking kind of looked drunk 

Sab Moh aur Maya ka hai beta 

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priya12000

With OTT, I think they had a solid story but it went downhill due to various reasons. 

The problem with the makers is they can't establish a character properly. They have managed to butcher every single character. Not every supporting character needs to be a villain. Not every male lead out of revenge needs to go beyond his principles for the same 

exactly my point.. A team makes a show popular together but writers butchered to that extent that we skips whenever someone appears on the screen except ridhhima/vansh/riansh...  Even now no one is sad for other team member but only rrahel. .. They had such a good mystery of 6 hr in their hand.. They could have showed so many things but nahi...  Sochke hi aag lg rhi h man m.....  

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thats the only reason I feel this season ll have a different ending

With season 1 , the makers knew it was Alisha who was the USP of the show. So given that Alisha was tara, they made her win in the end

Hope they realise the reason why people are still watching this show and atleast deliver a proper ending

Ennaku ippa varaikum yen Arohi's face maatthi Nia've podagalendru vilaguthuilla. Knowinf that Alisha was the USP of the show. But s1 was crappier than S2 I would say. There was no love as such only obsession from Tara.

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vansh needs to apologise to Angre

Only when he is in the brink of death, does he talk sweetly with Angre

Baaki time toh, he treats angre like a servant

I think dadi is also involved in instaigating Vansh

servant is a respectable word compared to how Rai Singhania's treat him, sometimes I feel more sad for angrey than Riddhima inspite of being faithfull to them these many years he's still considered an outsider. Kabhi gussa nikalne k liye sar par kuch rakh kar gloi chalado, kabhi collar pakdo, kabhi thappad maardo...... Hadh hoti hai

Priya12000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Max789

Yeah Alisha was the one reason why people were hooked .

I really didn't like the idea of  changing heroine when the actress was available .

Bechare tab ke fans .

But aisa bhi nahi hota yaar character ko importance dena chahiye tha , they made a mockery of love in that season .

This season was all about riansh , they will end it with them.

Definitely koi Ragini ya Ahana nahi aayegi , ya koi Kabir aayega unke beech mein πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I have not seen season 1 that much so no idea about why they changed the lead...I actually assumed that Alisha was physically tired after playing two characters

The writers cannot draft a character properly..thats' the annoying part. They have butchered every single character without any road for redemption

Priya12000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bahi.

Ennaku ippa varaikum yen Arohi's face maatthi Nia've podagalendru vilaguthuilla. Knowinf that Alisha was the USP of the show. But s1 was crappier than S2 I would say. There was no love as such only obsession from Tara.

Naa vandhu S01 paakala..so enaku therila en change pannanga nu..i thought alisha did not want to play 2 roles because it was hectic for her.

I agree, as far as i have seen S01, it was crappier than S02. The ML was so bad. some of the things did not even make sense

S02 mein atleast ishq toh hai, aur people have even died or tried to die...so they have somewhat justified the title 

Priya12000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muskie

servant is a respectable word compared to how Rai Singhania's treat him, sometimes I feel more sad for angrey than Riddhima inspite of being faithfull to them these many years he's still considered an outsider. Kabhi gussa nikalne k liye sar par kuch rakh kar gloi chalado, kabhi collar pakdo, kabhi thappad maardo...... Hadh hoti hai

I know

the makers seriously thought we would focus on the fact that Vansh expressed his feelings for riddhima disregarding the injustice done to Angre

So disappointed with vansh. he needs to apologise to Angre.

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I know

the makers seriously thought we would focus on the fact that Vansh expressed his feelings for riddhima disregarding the injustice done to Angre

So disappointed with vansh. he needs to apologise to Angre.

of course there will be vansh's redemption and apology for about 45 seconds or lessπŸ‘πŸΌ

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just saw the promo again...  I guess vansh will come to wish ridhhima and will see angre holding riddhima hand..  And  just like today episode, he will behave rudely unnecessarily with him...   I dont know yh vangre angle kaha ja rha h... πŸ™„πŸ˜‘

riatyagi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

Just saw the promo again...  I guess vansh will come to wish ridhhima and will see angre holding riddhima hand..  And  just like today episode, he will behave rudely unnecessarily with him...   I dont know yh vangre angle kaha ja rha h... πŸ™„πŸ˜‘

Koi angle nahi hai eiwanhi 

Shashu ji fullfilled fds demand in his own classic style