Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ppnn7191 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

oh my god! the trend is going on in full swing on twitter, didn't think it would cross 10k tweets! I'm hoping vanker learns his lesson, it was long due! 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Good to see the trend just hope makers and channel won't take it as a publicity stunt. 

Kya hua lekin ? ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Kya hua lekin ? ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

They are showing EMA. The house members are fine with it and Veeru is coming nalla again. ðŸ˜†

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Kya hua lekin ? ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

EMA is supported by elders and ML is not supporting FL. Not even having proper dialogues.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubbly12

EMA is supported by elders and ML is not supporting FL. Not even having proper dialogues.

How do they even write a script by giving the ML 6-7 dialogues during the whole week?? 

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sera-high123

How do they even write a script by giving the ML 6-7 dialogues during the whole week?? 

It's pathetic even for the actor.

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bubbly12

It's pathetic even for the actor.

Such a waste of his talent. 

GandiAai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

I know star doesnt care about online audience. But so far, atleast the SM handles have been supportive towards SaiRat and SaiRat's fans. They should get the message clear. I think even the disclaimer was added because of the outrage. So that's my only hope. 

TRP audience love Sai, so at some point, even they can feel enough is enough. lets see ki kya hoga

Virat really puts the "rat" in Sairat. 

At this point, I see no compelling reason they should be together. 

He's: 

- told her he has no feelings for her

- physically restrained her

- prevented her from eating

- threw her out of the house in the middle of the night

- yells at her with no problem, but always so gentle with Pakhi

- didn't come clean about his past, and instead asked her what she heard, to see if he can get away with withholding info

- called Sai a liar

- apologized to Pakhi!!

Not sure why there should even be a Sairat? 

Rose-13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I’m afraid if tomorrow sai comes back then is virat going to ask sai to apologise pakhi because today he said he is apologising on behalf of sai and then pakhi questioned him kya tum sai se kahte  mujhse maafi mangne ke liye agr wo yahan pe hoti tab virat ne kaha wo nhi hai isliye mai tumse mafi mang rha hu mtlb agr sai hoti to kya sai ko maafi mangne ke liye bolta 🥺 I really don’t want to see something like this to happen 😡

Rose-13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes i think we should boycott this show for our sanity 

Who are the writers who wrote such behuda dialogues for kaku,,, even after knowing virat’s nd pakhi’s truth they gave this dialogue to bhavani where she asked virat to feed pakhi with his hand... are they dumb for writing such lines kahan aisa hota hai jab ek ladka aur ladki ke beech past relationship tha per abhi present me wo bhabhi aur dever hai to kaun si saas kahti hai devar ko bhabhi ko apne hathon se khana khilao ye jante hue ki dono ka past aur present relation scenarios kya hai😡 

They are taking us for granted nd that is why they are showing this bullshit ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢