Sneak peak - 11/6/2021 - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by NormalGirl93

Mayank B. He is so animated ðŸ¤£ like a child participating in school's drama competition.

I agree🤣 He seems like an excited puppy without leash😆

Ahaan ki taraf se chand panktiya😆

Na hai yeh paana

Na khona hi hai

Tera na hona

Jaane kyun hona hi hai😆

I imagine even if by some miracle Ahaan and Rhea get married, in a week he will be like "Rhea hum Singapore shift kare kya?" ðŸ¤£

If only we had the same power, a little expression or a little high pitch tone like this coming from Rhea🤣

You can summarize two versions as:

Sati's version- Ultra pro max.

Rhea's version- Lite.

Rhea ne Ahaan ko shock kar dRheaa ðŸ¤£

True that. Rhea looks like a robot be it when she saw Ahaan rushing Ishqi to hospital, when she got engaged, when she is scolding him. I m sorry but somehow I m getting disgusted now on seeing her

Hey thanks for pointing it out. I always used to feel there is something wrong but never could pin point that

He owns a construction company. Remember he told that the resort was built by his company

Originally posted by asthana.shaily

True that. Rhea looks like a robot be it when she saw Ahaan rushing Ishqi to hospital, when she got engaged, when she is scolding him. I m sorry but somehow I m getting disgusted now on seeing her

She is eating screen space. She's blank face even when her mom is scolding her.

Absolutely. Unfortunately the girl playing the character is not able to execute it properly