Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Bhallas in Beti ki Shaadi - Mr. Bhalla ki soch badal gayi?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Note - Post contains some level of prediction and assumptions based on BTSes... 

I am creating this as separate post to know how far has Mr. Bhalla come from the start? 

πŸ˜† Shaurya accepted Astha in 2 episodes... 

Guess how many episodes will it take to to from

Anokhi mere liye marr gayi hai... To  Anokhi meri beti hai... Mera garv. 

Just saw BTSes of him hugging Shaan and stuff... I really thought they would have some different tracks and treatment here... 

Again I hope it's not complete whitewashing of Mr. Bhalla after beating Anokhi, and forcing her into marrying someone to this.... But again it won't be surprising to see him as a changed person and everything else forgotten... For even lead characters are hardly shown reflecting and focusing on themselves.. πŸ€£

My question is that last we saw was Mr. Bhalla begging Astha to not complain about Raja for shooting her... 

Relations might have improved or Astha might have brought this up as a threat to ensure they attend and bless Anokhi without drama and... Raja's harkat is exposed with Devi questioning Anokhi's family... Ki hum uss ladki ke parivaar ke baare mein kuch nai jaante... And after that I do want Alok's kartoot to be exposed behind kidnapping... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cereal.killer thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well KV in his live said that Bhallas will bring some Draaamaa.

He anyways since the beginning just wanted to get Anokhi married somehow. The only thing he will be iffy about that Anokhi didn't consult him before taking the marriage decision.

So maybe in the beginning he will resist but might change his tune seeing the khaandaan is reputable.

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

as per assumptions..papa bhalla ko shaurya bulayega.... babli ki madad se....

Now babli is a shaurya fan...she may tell shaurya everything..and he may plan something to get them here....as anokhi is oblivious of their plans....can't say how will be the dynamics of papa beti...

Whether there will be something genuine or it will be a 360Β° instant turn πŸ€”

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I was waiting for you πŸ˜†

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I am creating this as separate post to know how far has Mr. Bhalla come from the start? 

Just saw BTSes of him hugging Shaan and stuff... I really thought they would have some different tracks and treatment here... 

Again I hope it's not complete whitewashing of Mr. Bhalla after beating Anokhi, and forcing her into marrying someone to this.... But again it won't be surprising to see him as a changed person and everything else forgotten... For even lead characters are hardly shown reflecting and focusing on themselves.. πŸ€£

My question is that last we saw was Mr. Bhalla begging Astha to not complain about Raja for shooting her... 

Relations might have improved or Astha might have brought this up as a threat to ensure they attend and bless Anokhi without drama and... Raja's harkat is exposed with Devi questioning Anokhi's family... Ki hum uss ladki ke parivaar ke baare mein kuch nai jaante... And after that I do want Alok's kartoot to be exposed behind kidnapping... 

May be you are right I don’t know wether CV’s remember raja is the cause for astha shoot out? πŸ™„πŸ™„ mr bhalla and shaan were even hugging πŸ€— 

Edited by favjassi - 2 years ago
Poojasharma5269 thumbnail

Where is badi maa bde papa and alok?

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Mr Bhalla's attitude towards Aastha changed after the shooting incident. Maybe as you said Aastha used this incident as a threat to force him to come or maybe he came to create some drama.

Mr Bhalla may not have much problem with Anokhi marrying Shaurya. Maybe his ego would be affected that his daughter has chosen someone without his consent. He is not the type of father to think if Anokhi will be happy in that family or not.

I really want Raja's and Alok's crime to come out. But Vineet is still roaming outside after kidnapping Shaurya so the same may happen to Alok also. Only thing Shaurya might know the extent to which his family might go to separate Anokhi from him. 

By the way in today's episode did Shaurya understand that his family was the reason for the sudden change in Anokhi. Did he guess that? 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cereal.killer

Well KV in his live said that Bhallas will bring some Draaamaa.

He anyways since the beginning just wanted to get Anokhi married somehow. The only thing he will be iffy about that Anokhi didn't consult him before taking the marriage decision.

So maybe in the beginning he will resist but might change his tune seeing the khaandaan is reputable.

If this is the case...! And we some consistent Bhallas drama, it will be so much fun...

I do hope we see some glimpses of past and Shaurya could understand depth of her pain like we had scene of Shaurya's past.. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Athiraachu

as per assumptions..papa bhalla ko shaurya bulayega.... babli ki madad se....

Now babli is a shaurya fan...she may tell shaurya everything..and he may plan something to get them here....as anokhi is oblivious of their plans....can't say how will be the dynamics of papa beti...

Whether there will be something genuine or it will be a 360Β° instant turn πŸ€”

πŸ˜† Babli is Shaurya's fan and hence FD is Babli fan... Ek sensible character tha Anokhi ke life mein.. Uski band baja di.... 

I am also looking forward to see his reaction and know what made him hug Shaan itna khushi se.. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

I was waiting for you πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Bhallas pe koi ranting?