Anupamaa

AWKWARD SITUATION

Nutkhut-Baalak thumbnail
Most Comments (September 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

In today’s precap they showed Anupamaa will eventually live in the Shah House only, so I was thinking kitna awkward ho jaeega Anu ke lie. Eww, I mean real life mein apne ex ko kahi dekh ke bhi uncomfortable saa feel hota hai, how will she live in front of “newly married” couple is beyond my imagination. And Kavya ko kaise romantic moments milenge apne chori Kare hue hubby ke saath itne crowded ghar mein? Waise least bothered about Kavya .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

the way Kavya behaved in the car with a packet of chips was pukeworthy.she may not be as old as Anupama but neither is she in her early 20s where such PDA seems okay. 

Its a marriage in Baas words of AUNTY UNCLE. How are they all gonna live without squirming?

Rohil.ban12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Forbidden_Rose

In today’s precap they showed Anupamaa will eventually live in the Shah House only, so I was thinking kitna awkward ho jaeega Anu ke lie. Eww, I mean real life mein apne ex ko kahi dekh ke bhi uncomfortable saa feel hota hai, how will she live in front of “newly married” couple is beyond my imagination. And Kavya ko kaise romantic moments milenge apne chori Kare hue hubby ke saath itne crowded ghar mein? Waise least bothered about Kavya .

Anupama ke liye Awkward kyu hone jab Anupama khud yeh sab choose karte hai… Mahan bante hai….

Agar Bapuji ne gift diya hai toh respectfully accept karke kahin aur chale jao rehne… Nandani ke pass rehlo ya jaise kavya rehte the vahan samne vaise rehlo…. Har baar ka yahi rona mujhe family ka pyaar and zabardasti yaha rehna padh raha hai

Aap apne decision pe firm raho and Bapuji aise toh samajhdar and bete bete karte rehte hai

Doesn’t he know ki aise karne se unke bete ki kitne takleef hoge 

Bas Bapuji ko bhi ghar valo ki seva karvane hai and zyada badappan dikhana hai… he knows Kavya nahi karege toh Anupama ko rok lo… but Anupama main khud ki self respect hone chaiye ki jitna marzi keh lo gift de do nahi rukna mujhe

Yeh toh crap hai ki Anupama ke liye awkward situation hai…. Agar koi galat kar raha hai and aap chup ho then galat karne vale se bada gunhegar galat sehne vala hota hai and yahan agar Anupama rehte hai for whatever reason then she is responsible for her own state… baad main usko rona ya interfere nahi karna chaiye inke decisions main… people do get fed up from such mahanta and impractical situation… makers need to understand this… 

And iss case main Kavya ki insecurity bhi galat nahi hoge jab sab Kavya ke against honge aur Anupama se compare karte rahenge… Pehle khud to Anupama ne dhyan nahi diya inn chezo pe 25 years aur ab kavya agar insecure hote hai as a wife chaiye uske hi ex husband se then it’s the correct reaction of a wife jo Anupama ko bhi dikhana chaiye tha pehle… 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I Dont think anupama going to stay at one house with vanya .  Either she will lock room which belongs to her property and   will go to mayka( 5 percent possible) 

Or she will give room to samar nandini ( 50 percent possible) 

Or she will say to bapuji ki mujhe hissa nahin chahiye yeh aap wapas le lo ( 90 percent possible) anupama will return it 

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

I Dont think anupama going to stay at one house with vanya .  Either she will lock room which belongs to her property and   will go to mayka( 5 percent possible) 

Or she will give room to samar nandini ( 50 percent possible) 

Or she will say to bapuji ki mujhe hissa nahin chahiye yeh aap wapas le lo ( 90 percent possible) anupama will return it 

What lock room???? Identify kaise hoga kaunsa 1/3rd portion uska hai, aise thodi koi bhi 1/3rd hissa usko de denge 🤣🤣🤣🤣, ki tumhara hai ye, tum itne main hi reh sakti ho 🤣🤣🤣

surabhi01 thumbnail

Woh property paoer mein likha hoga ki kaun sa hissa uska to jo room  mila hoga use to woh lock kar hi sakti 

neo7 thumbnail

Woh property paoer mein likha hoga ki kaun sa hissa uska to jo room  mila hoga use to woh lock kar hi sakti 

Aise nahi likha hota, property papers pe sirf likha hota hai who are owners of this house and that they have an equal share. So when the house is sold or there is dispute under which the house is sold, the sale amount received is equally divided in 3 parts. Atleast I have never seen such property paper jahan kaunsa hissa kiska woh likha ho, its difficult, kitchen to ek hi hai, phir woh kiske hisse main aayega?

Edited by neo7 - 2 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

Baa ne kitchen divide kar diya hai ek hissa kavya ka ek hissa anupama ka

neo7 thumbnail

Kahan dekha ki divide kiya hai ?? And that division will not be as per property papers but for peace. Kyunki property main kitchen ka area thodi diya hoga and how will ghar wale identify, its impractical. Jo division hoga will be just for peace not as per agreement. Agreement main aisa sab nahi likha hota, I have seen many agreements.

Rohil.ban12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

See that’s what I never do wanted… And Anupama being mahan will stay there and again do all the work for these Ehsaan faramosh people… and then will cry afterwards… hating this thing