Virat’s selective outrage - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by 404_NotFound

The Vaada confusion can be cleared if they have a one proper conversation . To stretch this they need to do it at someone’s cost . Unfortunately, in ITV it’s usually ML but I think even FL will be at some point . 

While I agree that Virat should clear the misunderstanding but at the same time I believe Sai needs to have some patience . Just because he refused to clear everything in one night conversation doesn’t mean he won’t . Maybe he had to sleep on it to realize why Sai was effected , after all they are not in a normal husband and wife relationship. She shouldn’t have humiliated him in public . That’s the problem I have with Sai’s character. She doesn’t know how to handle  the situation . Yes she was humiliated by Pakhi then the anger should be directed towards her . There were many situations in the past where Sai failed to put united front in front of the family. She has thrown Virat under the bus . I can list few incidents . During her admission time , when Virat was supporting her she taunted Virat when someone provoked her . That’s not how you handle a situation. You need to recognize your team and stick to them. 

If Sai didn’t have this washing dirty linen in public attitude, I would have enjoyed their fight and angst shown in the track . I think overdose of family drama is killing the enjoyment factor .

Off course, its abt the makers...they should have had some good plans if they wanted to stretch it....They are ruining the story and Virat's character....Pakhi ka ya kisi aur ka kar dete kharab...

For supporting Sai, he should have supported her at the simplest ones at least ...Nurse wale comment is a good example...keeping quite at that comment was a major mistake...Virat and Sai ke support system mein kafi difference hai...Sai is alone among the vultures...Virat ke saath uska saara gonda khandaan hota hai...

Its not a one day/night thing...Sai has openly questioned him about his and pakhi's relation after the Ladakk trip fiasco...I don't think that the matter was a trivial one ki Virat ko iske bare mein kya kahhna hai...sochne ka time nahi mila...if that is the case, he is definitely not serious about his relation with Sai....

Just like how Sai directed her anger on Virat and accused of having EMA because she was hurt as he is close to her similarly only Sai effects Virat . 

On one hand fans want Virat to keep a distance from Pakhi but at the same they want him to behave like a hurt husband when Pakhi  does drama . 

Any husband will be hurt , concerned and angry when wife doesn’t return home and doesn’t inform him of the whereabouts. Let’s not forget she has accused him of EMA when he hasn’t done anything wrong so he is bound to get hurt . Is it so hard to understand his feelings? Is Sai the only one who can get hurt ? 

He invites it onto himself by not being forthcoming about their history and asking what she heard to see if he can withhold info.

Any smart person could smell something fishy.

Originally posted by Antaramantara

I see it differently.... whenever you have expectation from someone... And you have care for that person when she/ he is missing... Then these reactions are normal.. when I was in hostel , I was stuck somewhere similar situation happened with me, my Parents blasted on me for not informing them ...but I know it was because of love and care they have for me

Now comes to bk and pp...he didn't blast on them because he was already in tension for sai and whatever was happened... And he already know whatever he will say to them ,they'll create another drama...and not going to understand him... His expression was like to them k 'jaldi apni baat khtm kro aur jaao'

A guy duped by a fake letter to throw his wife into the street is not smart enough to have this foresight. 

Originally posted by GandiAai

He invites it onto himself by not being forthcoming about their history and asking what she heard to see if he can withhold info.

Any smart person could smell something fishy.

He was asking what she heard because he felt he misunderstood, if she has heard complete convo she would have known he loves her . If she is reacting this way it’s obvious she hasn’t heard complete conversation. He is smart person that’s why he guessed correctly she hasn’t heard complete convo 

If he wanted to hide he wouldn’t have said shared  before marriage about his past . 

I can understand why he is mum about the Vaada . He has his reasons . He is not sure what Sai feels for him and if it just a deal like she claims he doesn’t have much to say because he has told her everything before the wedding . The other reason is the entire story is based on that Vaada and they won’t clear the misunderstanding as long as they can stretch it . 

He is not immoral in any sense . He is man with high morals . He has made mistakes but he has never compromised on his morals . He had residual feelings for Pakhi after her marriage but he never crossed his limits . Unfortunately all his good deeds are hidden because of few mistakes. 

Thanks for understanding. I used to love this forum as it had some healthy discussions. I am missing it nowadays but I am glad we are having one now though we have different opinions. 

Throwing women into the street in the middle of the night is not moral, however you may feel about this particular issue. 

He was asking what she heard because he felt he misunderstood, if she has heard complete convo she would have known he loves her . If she is reacting this way it’s obvious she hasn’t heard complete conversation. He is smart person that’s why he guessed correctly she hasn’t heard complete convo 

If he wanted to hide he wouldn’t have said shared  before marriage about his past . 

Then tell her everything. Problem solved. 

Also, a smart person isn't fooled by a fake letter and doesn't have a crime syndicate operating under his nose. 

The only good thing about him is that he's nice to Sai sometimes. 

(My tone may be coming off a bit pointed, so I apologize. That isn't my intent.)

Edited by GandiAai - 2 years ago

I agree there is no EMA from virat’s side but vada with pakhi is very much there so when sai questioned him nd pakhi about their so pavitra relation why he didn’t accepted it that ok i did vada with her we had relation before marriage but everything is now past there is no need to bring it now,, pakhi is my brother’s wife nd thatt is the only relation we have now bhabhi nd devar... no less no more,,, agr iske baad bhi sai virat ko ilzam lagati tab sai ko bash karte lekin virat chooses to kept quiet nd silently denied all charges even vada things which is true,, and then he watched whole humiliation drama as a audience,,,, he loves sai to aisa bhi kya gussa tha ki wo sai ke liye ek shabd bhi nhi bol paya,, khud ki izzat kya itni pyari thi virat ko ki jab sabne sai ko jhuti bola tab bhi wo chup rha,, ye kaisa pyar hai,,, sai se zaide to virat ko pakhi ka khayal hai kyunki jab jab sai pakhi ke against bolti hai virat usko correct karta hai lekin jab pakhi sai ko sunati hai jaise nurse nd ready to pay sai for her nurse services tab virat pakhi ko nhi rokta hai usko chup nhi krata hai 

If he can blast on sai coz he cares for her then he should have blasted on pakhi also because he loves sai 

Originally posted by GandiAai

A guy duped by a fake letter to throw his wife into the street is not smart enough to have this foresight. 

Whenever you come out of just a heavy drama...you don't want to create that drama or be a part of drama again...you Just want a piece of mind for sometime

Originally posted by Antaramantara

I see it differently.... whenever you have expectation from someone... And you have care for that person when she/ he is missing... Then these reactions are normal.. when I was in hostel , I was stuck somewhere similar situation happened with me, my Parents blasted on me for not informing them ...but I know it was because of love and care they have for me

Now comes to bk and pp...he didn't blast on them because he was already in tension for sai and whatever was happened... And he already know whatever he will say to them ,they'll create another drama...and not going to understand him... His expression was like to them k 'jaldi apni baat khtm kro aur jaao'

@bold: Virat should know by now that elders of his family are always going to create drama whether he opens his mouth or not because they have problem with Sai and will continue to have it as long as she is part of his life.

So what's the solution? 

Move out with Sai but he won't do it maybe because it will lead to another drama.

Second option is to ask Sai to always lay low in the house which means Sai will have to loose her individuality...even if she does this, his family still won't spare her and will drag her into some or the other fight.

Next option is he should let Sai go for his and her good, he should accept it that he and Sai can't have a happy fulfilling future together and he will have to live according to kaku's wishes.

He has to decide whether he want to live his life on his terms or kaku's. If it is on his terms, drama is bound to happen everyday and he will have to deal with it. He will have to fight, he will have to open his mouth and speak, he will have to go against his elders. He doesn't have any option.

The difference between Pakhi and Virat is Pakhi acts on her feelings and wants EMA whereas Virat doesn’t hence Pakhi so wrong not him .

He took the vow for Samrat and he did what he could to make Pakhi agree fit the marriage . You need to consider the Vaada completely  not take a part of it and dissect it . He clearly said he will suppress all his feelings for her and their good moments and will be her friend provided she moves on with Samrat . Since he is asking for a Sacrifice he will also sacrifice something in return  

If he was  a person of loose morals he didn’t have to opt for emotional EMA he could have gone for full blown EMA and no one could have stopped him . 

I am done sharing my persecutive and I have realized it’s not worth discussing when the other person is not open to it .  

Suit yourself; i don’t care about explanations. I would believe and take the character’s dialogues and actions for my judgments. Not forum discussions elaborting on how and why his actions are so and so. There are numerous instances from the show. *Pyaari cheez, pakhi keliye meri maan mei jo pyaar*

Chalo even if I agree for sake of argument he wants Pakhi to stay back after knowing her intentions. Pakhi said she doesn’t  care about Samrat. Toh kis keliye rok rahi hu usko? Apane liye. Can’t help if if the character himself is doing it all

Edited by Niranjan256 - 2 years ago