Wall partition in the house

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Bapuji ki niyat mai koi khot nahi hai yeh to confirm ho gaya isiliye anupama ko bhi property diyasmiley32smiley32smiley32

I am liking this old man's decision and if you know how to use his decision then it can be good choice.

Metro cities mai logo ko apna khud ka personal property lene mai zindgi nikal jati hai so practically yeh jo property babpuji ne anupama ko diya hai woh anupama ne 25 saal sabki bina swarth ke seva kar ke kamaya hai.

Jab anupama ko property mila hai toh woh kyun jaye apni maa ke ghar???Maa ke ghar ja kar bhi to bhai bhabhi ke sath rehna padega and udher bhi shayad uski bhabhi bhi usse ghar ka sab kaam kara sakti hai. So why to stay here independently with wall partition???

Ab anupama ko joh property diya hai usko kaise manage karna hai uske par work karna chahiye, like they would like to make partition wall in the house?? We all can share more ideas here.

People does that jab ghar ka batwara hota hai. Practically it's better to have wall partition than staying under the same roof. In that way you can stay in your own property without anyone's disturbance. You are not living under the same roof with ex-husband and it will keep high your dignity and self respect too. It will give you a chance to stay independently and at a same time around your kids.

I feel maa ke ghar ja kar bhai bhabhi ki seva karne se accha hai, jo bapuji ne diya hai uska khushi khushi swikar kar ,partition bana kar bindassss raho.

Jab baccho ka, rishto ka batwara ho chuka hai toh fir wall partition is no big deal.

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago

Originally posted by sweet_tania

Bapuji ki niyat mai koi khot nahi hai yeh to confirm ho gaya isiliye anupama ko bhi property diyasmiley32smiley32smiley32

I am liking this old man's decision and if you know how to use his decision then it can be good choice.

Metro cities mai logo ko apna khud ka personal property lene mai zindgi nikal jati hai so practically yeh jo property babpuji ne anupama ko diya hai woh anupama ne 25 saal sabki bina swarth ke seva kar ke kamaya hai.

Jab anupama ko property mila hai toh woh kyun jaye apni maa ke ghar???Maa ke ghar ja kar bhi to bhai bhabhi ke sath rehna padega and udher bhi shayad uski bhabhi bhi usse ghar ka sab kaam kara sakti hai. So why to stay here independently with wall partition???

Ab anupama ko joh property diya hai usko kaise manage karna hai uske par work karna chahiye, like they would like to make partition wall in the house?? We all can share more ideas here.

People does that jab ghar ka batwara hota hai. Practically it's better to have wall partition than staying under the same roof. In that way you can stay in your own property without anyone's disturbance. You are not living under the same roof with ex-husband and it will keep high your dignity and self respect too. It will give you a chance to stay independently and at a same time around your kids.

I feel maa ke ghar ja kar bhai bhabhi ki seva karne se accha hai, jo bapuji ne diya hai uska khushi khushi swikar kar ,partition bana kar bindassss raho.

Jab baccho ka, rishto ka batwara ho chuka hai toh fir wall partition is no big deal.

I don’t know how can someone be happy with this decision… though this was a good gesture from Bapuji but apne maa ke ghar jakar bhai bhabhi ke saath rehna aur ek hi chat ke neeche apne sautan ke saath rehna is so much different… and koi partition nahi hai… in an article it’s mentioned bas baa kitchen divide kar denge Anupama aur Kavya ke beech main and sab Anupama ke taraf se khana khayenge… And Anupama ke Maayke main bhabhi toh shayad karaye kyunki uske Khud ki mom aur bhai aache dikhaye the but yahan Baa, Pakhi, toshu, dolly, vanraj and Kavya sab karvayenge hi karvayenge 

Aur jis bapuji ne yeh decision liya hai khud voh bhi karvayenge 

And makers koi partition nahi banane vale and they are not showing a metro city and moreover Anupama 100 children ko dance sikhate the and per childern 500 lete the and then school teacher…so approx 70-80k and itne main koi bhi thik apartment main rent pe reh sakta hai… kuch bhi makers dikha rahe hai abhi toh such shittt

And far away from reality… 

Not to be offensive but if you are saying that there is no issue staying with the partition and in future if you are in same situation then will you stay with your sautan and all who didn’t respected you for 25 years 🤨🧐

Why not look at it as his way I'd safe guarding the prop now at no point kav can throw them out since he believes his daughter and Anupama will always be on his side. So in a way he is trying to keep his and baas place safe 

Originally posted by AnjuRish

Why not look at it as his way I'd safe guarding the prop now at no point kav can throw them out since he believes his daughter and Anupama will always be on his side. So in a way he is trying to keep his and baas place safe 

That point is fine but for that Anupama can keep that parta and leave the house and stay some where else. For that she doesn’t need to stay here….

Originally posted by AnjuRish

To safe guard his property, he could have divided in 3 part among vanraj, himself and dolly only. It can also safe guard his and baa’s future. 

There was no need to give third part to anupama and it was better to keep third part of property on baa his wife’s name. 

People does that. They divide property in between wife and child but here in place of adding Leela’s name on property paper , he added anupama’s name. 

He can keep property on Leela’s name to save it but he didn’t add his wife’s name but added anupama’s name.

Originally posted by Rohil.ban12

I don’t know how can someone be happy with this decision… though this was a good gesture from Bapuji but apne maa ke ghar jakar bhai bhabhi ke saath rehna aur ek hi chat ke neeche apne sautan ke saath rehna is so much different… and koi partition nahi hai… in an article it’s mentioned bas baa kitchen divide kar denge Anupama aur Kavya ke beech main and sab Anupama ke taraf se khana khayenge… And Anupama ke Maayke main bhabhi toh shayad karaye kyunki uske Khud ki mom aur bhai aache dikhaye the but yahan Baa, Pakhi, toshu, dolly, vanraj and Kavya sab karvayenge hi karvayenge 

Aur jis bapuji ne yeh decision liya hai khud voh bhi karvayenge 

And makers koi partition nahi banane vale and they are not showing a metro city and moreover Anupama 100 children ko dance sikhate the and per childern 500 lete the and then school teacher…so approx 70-80k and itne main koi bhi thik apartment main rent pe reh sakta hai… kuch bhi makers dikha rahe hai abhi toh such shittt

And far away from reality… 

Not to be offensive but if you are saying that there is no issue staying with the partition and in future if you are in same situation then will you stay with your sautan and all who didn’t respected you for 25 years 🤨🧐

I am not thinking anupama as only divorcee woman. I am seeing her as mother of grown up children to who will gonna stay with their father because of Anupama’s wish to not break family. 

I want anupama to stay around her children. Divorce can happen with husband not with children.

I know I will never be at anupama’s place but if it’s like that, I will definitely add wall partition in the house and will choose to stay around my grown up children in place of living  to my mother’s place , leaving my grown children behind with step mother who can make their life hell. Individual woman can easily move own anywhere but when you are mother , things are totally different.

In place of asking children to stay with father, she should allow her children to stay with her, they all can buy separate house together and live their peacefully without kavya’s nuisance but she never encouraged her children to stay with her. Can’t imagine this mother never encouraged her children to stay with her . She gave more weightage of staying with father and his new family🤢

Bacche kitne bhi kharab ho, no mother mother can leave grown up kids behind with evil step mother.

As you said , anupama should take that property but should stay at somewhere else. As a individual divorcee woman this is good solution but when you are mother , why would you like to left all the children with father and evil step mother? 

Why they want to portray that if woman takes divorce with husband, she should take divorce with children too so she can lead solo life . What kind of message is this??? Mothers can lead solo life with children too or being around children too.

Bacche chote ho yah bade, Maa ki zarurat sabko hoti hai and Maa ko bhi baccho ki zarurat hamesha hoti hai.

Dunia mai koi Maa aisi nahi hogi jisko apne bacche ki zarurat yah sath nahi chahiye hoga . In a same way dunia mai koi bhi bada yah chota baccha aisa nahi hoga jisko maa ki zarurat nahi hogi.

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago

Originally posted by sweet_tania

Awesome post Tania 👏

Yeah agree with you 👍 maine suna hai ki 2 separate kitchen banega are partition bhi hoga and I really like this idea  ham agar 3-4 months kisi janwar ke sath bhi rahe to hame usse pyaar ho jata hai😛 kisi jagah 6 mahina bhi rahe to uss jagah se lagaw ho jata hai aur yaha to Anupama  25 saal insabke  sath rahe hai to ye but natural hai ke sab ek dusre se dur nahi reh payenge and anupama ka song bhi to yahi kehta hai ke aab bhi beti abb bhi maa😳

Exactly giving her a share in property is actually only good thing shah s did for anupama.

Zindagi bhar woh seva kare.  Affair vanraj kare 

Aur jab ghar chodne ki baat aya toh Anupama ghar chod de kyu bhai??

Vanraj ko bolo chodne ko