•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Most hated character meera

I don't understand her

She said to amma "ka ka nhi kiya hm krishna ji ke lea" 

No she did not do anything for krishna but for herself only to get krishna she did everything  sirf use hasil krne ke lea

Phir jb uska krishna ko ignore krna koi kaam nhi aya tu usne naya drama start krdya that fire your secretary than i will eat..... How dare she put a condition???? 

Usko right hi kya hai and why krishna why? (i know amma and sajjan singh forces him) 

Now Pratigya will take some action asap with the help of adarsh and kesar 

With the picture i saw on insta where Babu Aka Mrs krishna amd so called wife keera come infront we might going to see some challenges type of scene like who will get her husband fake wife or real one

Edited by Arjaloveer - 2 years ago
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Arjaloveer

Most hated character meera

I don't understand her

She said to amma "ka ka nhi kiya hm krishna ji ke lea" 

No she did not do anything for krishna but for herself only to get krishna she did everything  sirf use hasil krne ke lea

Phir jb uska krishna ko ignore krna koi kaam nhi aya tu usne naya drama start krdya that fire your secretary than i will eat..... How dare she put a condition???? 

Usko right hi kya hai and why krishna why? (i know amma and sajjan singh forces him) 

Now Pratigya will take some action asap with the help of adarsh and kesar 

With the picture i saw on insta where Babu Aka Mrs krishna amd so called wife keera come infront we might going to see some challenges type of scene like who will get her husband fake wife or real one

I completely agree, Meera did everything for herself. When Krishna woke up he did not even know he is married. He wasnt looking for his wife or something. She did everything for herself and I hate her. She is the worst and she deserves the worst fate.