Posted: 2 years ago

Aise shakal maat bana aur aapna muh khol. 😡

Why so shocked ? 😡 Had you opened your mouth as soon as your Kaku started her shit, she wouldn't have dared to ask you to feed Pakhi. The Chavans are so cheap. 🤢

The guy didn't want to say sorry. It could be felt in his voice and his posture but he had to because if the chahiti bahu leaves the house it will create more drama.  As much as I hated him apologizing, I also understand why he did that. 😳 But he shouldn't have apologized on Sai's behalf. Teri BFF tu hi maafi maang na. 😡

See the hypocrisy of this woman. 🤢 When Sai is fed by someone else then it's a problem she needs to be taught a lesson. "Sai koi chhoti bachchi hai kya ?" But now she wants her favorite bahu to be fed like a kid ? Maast ha maast !!! 👏 🤢

Tu na aise hi expressions dete reh aur kuch bol maat. 😡
Instead of being pissed can't you just tell her clearly, "Sai is my wife so we both can eat together in our room whereas Pakhi is the wife of my brother so we can't eat together."
As simple as it is. 🤬 Waise bhi tere muh se toh bhabhi kabhi niklega hi nahin. 😳

I know many people are mad at Virat that he can't even say a word to his family when they talk shit but here he gets angry with Sai. But it wasn't really his anger but his fear. Now she got a chance to leave and he won't be able to stop her from leaving him. 😕 At first I was like "Chup ho jaa this gussa willl keep her away." But then we can see it how worried he is. 

Chalo kuch toh achcha kam kya hai is bande ne. 👏 He reminded to that buddhu IPS that she cares for him but he has broken her heart. 👏

Instead of clenching your fist can you just shut her up and send her away from the room. 
Tu bhi tension free aur viewers bhi khush. 😳

B-E-A-U-T-Y 

Chalo kuch toh achcha dikhaya is episode mein. 😳 So cute how she was looking for Veeru Mamu. The kid associates SaiRat, Mami aayi hai toh Mamu bhi aaye honge. 😳

Awww Sai Mami, Veeru Mamu and Harini baby... P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N. 

"Thoda zeher lake de." "Abhi laati hoon." LOL Sonali is so funny sometimes. 🤣

Yeh sahi hai... give us bakwaas episodes when I am free but when I am on vacation give us the good episodes. 😡 Zalim Ghum writers and makers. Kash koi kauwa in logon pe hag de. 🤬

Phooti Kismat | Parenting blog, Kids website, Tough day

This is lovely, much needed after the headache today. I decided to watch todays episode after 3 days and i am still thinking why in the world did i do that. 

I do feel bad for Sai poor girl is going through a lot and no one is understanding her, not even the lover boy. 

I found kaku weird today, forget the cringeworthy request. The man is saying he doesnt want to eat and she goes on to say "Tu mat kha, par isse toh khila sakta hain na". Matlab woh bhooka mar jayein par saare fasad ki jhad ko khana khilao. 

Sai yesterday should have told the family, when Virat asked what did you see and what did you hear. 

Originally posted by MSgayatri

Kash kauwa haq de 🤣🤣

Serious 😳 They need the beizzati from the kauwas. 😳

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Serious 😳 They need the beizzati from the kauwas. 😳

Us shit ki bezzati ho jayegi 🤣🤣 

I dnt know who in the right mind approves all this 

Originally posted by Roch

This is lovely, much needed after the headache today. I decided to watch todays episode after 3 days and i am still thinking why in the world did i do that. 

I do feel bad for Sai poor girl is going through a lot and no one is understanding her, not even the lover boy. 

I found kaku weird today, forget the cringeworthy request. The man is saying he doesnt want to eat and she goes on to say "Tu mat kha, par isse toh khila sakta hain na". Matlab woh bhooka mar jayein par saare fasad ki jhad ko khana khilao. 

Sai yesterday should have told the family, when Virat asked what did you see and what did you hear. 

You chose the wrong episode to watch because the last three episodes didn't give me headache but this one surely pissed me the hell off. 🤢 

It's not his "I don't want to eat" that will stop the cheap Kaku from EMA. He should have firmly told her "I feed only my wife." 

Dono miya biwi will keep mum and then create MUs between them.  She definitely should have told him that I heard about the vaada, how you both wanted to get married, how she dreamed to be yourr wife. 😡

Originally posted by MSgayatri

Us shit ki bezzati ho jayegi 🤣🤣 

I dnt know who in the right mind approves all this 

Bakwaasgiri mein mahan hain yeh log. Kuch achcha toh likh nahin sakte. 🤢

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Why so shocked ? 😡 Had you opened your mouth as soon as your Kaku started her shit, she wouldn't have dared to ask you to feed Pakhi. The Chavans are so cheap. 🤢

Now we keep saying, he does not say because Sai interrupts him..Well see even when given a chance he just does that... HAIN..!! HAIN!! expressions.. He did not say a word on that irritating proposal..And Sai would have answered, we would say Oh Sai does not let him speak

Though I understood his fear part, during the phone call, I did not like his dialogues.. He says ye koi lodge hai.. So much like the Chirag of Chavan Khaandan.. Today his Kaku actually proved Sai's words during the Ladakh trip fight.. He is treated a toy to lure Patralekha and keep her entertained.. It just sounded that.. Khana khila do.. Sai said it then he felt insulted...kya baat kar rahi ho...kiske baare mei baat kar rahi ho...just because she said the truth  and when she is proven right ,  when he is made to feel that way.. he could just come up with these...HAIN .!!..HAIN!!! expressions.. 

And whats with ghar ke bado ko phone kar do dialogues...After what she is made to go through by these ghar ke bade, she need to inform them.. them who dont even call her by her name? Can he stop with ghar ke bade BS!!!

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago

Lovely update. Kaku is cringeworthy 😡. Why in the world should Virat feed Pakhi? If she wanted she herself could have done the deed. I guess now Kaku officially wants Pakhi to have an illicit relationship with Virat 🤢. And, I won't be surprised if one day this Sarpalekha will fake an injury on her hand and Kaku will ask Virat to feed her. Bappa, please save us from this mental torture called Patralekha.

I was too scared to open IF today…after I was told about the boycott tag…

you even used vomit colour green text in your post…perfectly matches the 🤮 episodes.

It’s only when I look at your screenshots I see what Virat is trying to convey…when I actually watch the scenes all I feel is disgust at what BK is saying and don’t get me started when I see P🤬