Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Zubaan pe darr bari dastan!!!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Wow 2 days back I was discussing about the show that we need some more story apart from D backwas 

I am so glad cv’s do listen to us or they see the show as audience and see the pulse of it like audience 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

star of the day —- sai wow this man has been growing as an actor 👏🏻👏🏻

He has mastered his acting each day and emotional he is step by step grown and impressed us 

scene with Amma and pallu emotional scenes he was just so good dialogues to voice modulation 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

shivangi compliments him equally 

Even the new Amma didn’t spoil it infact I was impressed the way she emoted the hand shaking like when ur in shaken with past to agony of the past she really acted well ( I so wished ragini mam would have done better but new Amma is not bad either she blended well easily so no issues )

Best scene — past revealing 

Raghu who never opened up not even to farhad opened up to pallu .

Everyone must be wondering why ??

He knows more than his family his wife pallu won’t judge him the way Amma or outside world judge him 

She has already stood for him when everyone stood against him .

Now pallu knows Raghu a lot more than he or his family knows about him the real Raghu who hides behind a mask ..

pallu too who vocal about her past and had revealed almost everything when she was broken .

So Raghu instantly reveals his past without even blinking 

I am glad that he did the poison has to go 

Past is like a poison it will kill u bit by bit ..

I am so happy that single detailing was done about why Raghu taunts about middle class etc ..

First I thought he is too much too much ego but now they gave us the reason why he hates that .

His past is really interesting 

He lost 2 precious ppl dad and kid brother so sad and that without his mistake ..

Coin dialogue was best written and sai dialogue delivery and action top notch ..

I too feel always we as human judge one side of the coin but fail to analyze the other side of the coin 

We all are highly emotional we see and  we judge what we see and think is right 

Same as Raghu did in pallu case he saw one side and band bajadi pallu ki he failed in analyzing 

He is so emotional towards his family that no matter what he goes to any extent to destroy the ppl who he think did wrong ..

Humans hai na hum sab …

Well what Raghu did for pallu can’t be whitewashed seeing the past story so I won’t forgive him not yet 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣broom se boom meri taraf se maro pallu madam 🤣🤣👍🏻

Coming to past I think he took help from Krishna rao maybe to get his dad treated but something misfired and that man held Raghu and hit him we see kid Raghu was held by the collar 😒…

story will be unfolded today good move from the makers 

Because somehow the story for me had stuck with Raghu and d family ..

Bindhi backwas being vamp in jewelry theft track it was silly for me ( I know COVID hai na so it went bonker )

Well I always said communication helps in relationships complicated like raghvi 

Love tho hoga easily ..no tension ..his charm is enough pallu in …

But sharing the pain is foundation strong and love deep hoga ..

Well well well Raghu has all sort of emotions 👌🏻🤣🤣🤣

He had kiss in his mind seeing his wife antics I told na yesterday that he wanted to hold her passionately and umm 

Kiss was there in his kitty and he vent it through his best list 🤣🤣🤣

I wonder how he knows he is best kisser 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣🤣

umm pub mai kiss ladki se umm 

Kudh mirror mai kudh ko kiss karke best samjha hoga 🤣

Amma might think farhad se first kiss hoga shayad 

How he knows ??

This answers few ppl doubts is he a virgin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

pallu expression was funny she wanted to run away the look he gave to her ( I am ur hubby bhai - shayaneshu rambha— means I give myself to u in marriage vows )🤣🤣🤣🤣

He took it seriously I feel 

He might have though kiss se start Karenge 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ok back to the topic

Precap was more interesting pallu pain is not limited to mandar but something else was up 

The way she cried in the hall and kirti walked in like a billi 

So the night is going to be tears of pain flowing by …

Good that it’s going to flow and heal there bleeding hearts equally 

They have one thing in common that’s pain of the past 

I am done with my buck buck backwas 

I leave with this beautiful song 

https://youtu.be/zAQj7az-8Ig

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Great thoughts.👏

The pacing of this show has been good so far. It was starting to feel a bit redundant with Deshmukhs family drama, so glad show is moving forward.👍🏼

It brings scope of new characters and how they affect the leads. Defintely did not see the cliffhanger coming of Pallu having even more pain in her  life. Like she has been an orphan and a widow and now more sadness.🥺

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chat_3

Great thoughts.👏

The pacing of this show has been good so far. It was starting to feel a bit redundant with Deshmukhs family drama, so glad show is moving forward.👍🏼

It brings scope of new characters and how they affect the leads. Defintely did not see the cliffhanger coming of Pallu having even more pain in her  life. Like she has been an orphan and a widow and now more sadness.🥺

So true I too felt story was stuck glad this track came up

Shocker was pallu has more story than mandar 🤷🏻‍♂️the way they showed her cry it seems big 

Doc thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Wow 2 days back I was discussing about the show that we need some more story apart from D backwas 

I am so glad cv’s do listen to us or they see the show as audience and see the pulse of it like audience 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

star of the day —- sai wow this man has been growing as an actor 👏🏻👏🏻

He has mastered his acting each day and emotional he is step by step grown and impressed us 

scene with Amma and pallu emotional scenes he was just so good dialogues to voice modulation 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

shivangi compliments him equally 

Even the new Amma didn’t spoil it infact I was impressed the way she emoted the hand shaking like when ur in shaken with past to agony of the past she really acted well ( I so wished ragini mam would have done better but new Amma is not bad either she blended well easily so no issues )

Best scene — past revealing 

Raghu who never opened up not even to farhad opened up to pallu .

Everyone must be wondering why ??

He knows more than his family his wife pallu won’t judge him the way Amma or outside world judge him 

She has already stood for him when everyone stood against him .

Now pallu knows Raghu a lot more than he or his family knows about him the real Raghu who hides behind a mask ..

pallu too who vocal about her past and had revealed almost everything when she was broken .

So Raghu instantly reveals his past without even blinking 

I am glad that he did the poison has to go 

Past is like a poison it will kill u bit by bit ..

I am so happy that single detailing was done about why Raghu taunts about middle class etc ..

First I thought he is too much too much ego but now they gave us the reason why he hates that .

His past is really interesting 

He lost 2 precious ppl dad and kid brother so sad and that without his mistake ..

Coin dialogue was best written and sai dialogue delivery and action top notch ..

I too feel always we as human judge one side of the coin but fail to analyze the other side of the coin 

We all are highly emotional we see and  we judge what we see and think is right 

Same as Raghu did in pallu case he saw one side and band bajadi pallu ki he failed in analyzing 

He is so emotional towards his family that no matter what he goes to any extent to destroy the ppl who he think did wrong ..

Humans hai na hum sab …

Well what Raghu did for pallu can’t be whitewashed seeing the past story so I won’t forgive him not yet 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣broom se boom meri taraf se maro pallu madam 🤣🤣👍🏻

Coming to past I think he took help from Krishna rao maybe to get his dad treated but something misfired and that man held Raghu and hit him we see kid Raghu was held by the collar 😒…

story will be unfolded today good move from the makers 

Because somehow the story for me had stuck with Raghu and d family ..

Bindhi backwas being vamp in jewelry theft track it was silly for me ( I know COVID hai na so it went bonker )

Well I always said communication helps in relationships complicated like raghvi 

Love tho hoga easily ..no tension ..his charm is enough pallu in …

But sharing the pain is foundation strong and love deep hoga ..

Well well well Raghu has all sort of emotions 👌🏻🤣🤣🤣

He had kiss in his mind seeing his wife antics I told na yesterday that he wanted to hold her passionately and umm 

Kiss was there in his kitty and he vent it through his best list 🤣🤣🤣

I wonder how he knows he is best kisser 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣🤣

umm pub mai kiss ladki se umm 

Kudh mirror mai kudh ko kiss karke best samjha hoga 🤣

Amma might think farhad se first kiss hoga shayad 

How he knows ??

This answers few ppl doubts is he a virgin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

pallu expression was funny she wanted to run away the look he gave to her ( I am ur hubby bhai - shayaneshu rambha— means I give myself to u in marriage vows )🤣🤣🤣🤣

He took it seriously I feel 

He might have though kiss se start Karenge 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ok back to the topic

Precap was more interesting pallu pain is not limited to mandar but something else was up 

The way she cried in the hall and kirti walked in like a billi 

So the night is going to be tears of pain flowing by …

Good that it’s going to flow and heal there bleeding hearts equally 

They have one thing in common that’s pain of the past 

I am done with my buck buck backwas 

I leave with this beautiful song 

https://youtu.be/zAQj7az-8Ig

Yaaar ye kiss wali baat mjhe jhoot lag ri hai..

Aise pretend kerta hai jaise kitnu ki chummi li hai..aur aisa casual attitude dya...pallu ne jaise least bothered ho😁😁 k kis ko.kiss kya hai..us k.neche.bhi list thi🤣🤣🤣 us pe mera dehan ziada hai😍😍😍

Waise on the side note..episode was so prompt and good..

Seedhi baat 

No bakwaas.

Bus..i want pallu and raghav to be with each other during emotional breakdown 

No alag alag rooms...a feather hug a cuddle tear wipimg scene..

Titely holding the shoulder kuch to hu..cute saaaa..

Ye hall mei beth ker akele q ruri hai😭

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Doc

Yaaar ye kiss wali baat mjhe jhoot lag ri hai..

Aise pretend kerta hai jaise kitnu ki chummi li hai..aur aisa casual attitude dya...pallu ne jaise least bothered ho😁😁 k kis ko.kiss kya hai..us k.neche.bhi list thi🤣🤣🤣 us pe mera dehan ziada hai😍😍😍

Waise on the side note..episode was so prompt and good..

Seedhi baat 

No bakwaas.

Bus..i want pallu and raghav to be with each other during emotional breakdown 

No alag alag rooms...a feather hug a cuddle tear wipimg scene..

Titely holding the shoulder kuch to hu..cute saaaa..

Ye hall mei beth ker akele q ruri hai😭

Seems like he never kissed any I was just making joke 

But kissing pallu was in his list after that antics of pallu look close the way he looked at her as if he wanted to hold her and kiss his wife 

Pallu expression 🤣🤣👌🏻

No worries let them be alone at this hour later they won’t stay apart always be together 

It’s complicated raghvi story hai they are a couple but can’t be in love right now but when has love stops itself from coming 

Not in a hurry love can wait ..
Pallu is not ready ya so Raghu holding it back he is not Gul khan hero we’re he forces himself on her

That respect is the thing which is special 

Doc thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But kissing pallu was in his list after that antics of pallu look close the way he looked at her as if he wanted to hold her and kiss his wife 

Pallu expression 🤣🤣👌🏻

No worries let them be alone at this hour later they won’t stay apart always be together 

It’s complicated raghvi story hai they are a couple but can’t be in love right now but when has love stops itself from coming 

Pallu is not ready ya so Raghu holding it back he is not Gul khan hero we’re he forces himself on her

mjhe to lag rha hai pallu ko already pyaar hugya hai..even a lot times..she used the word pyaar..and most imp thing..the level of comfort she has with him..says alll...

And the way she is digging his past is to understand him..

1st step of love..

Baqi.for raghav regarding love..i can say..

"Iska sabun slow hai rey"

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Doc

mjhe to lag rha hai pallu ko already pyaar hugya hai..even a lot times..she used the word pyaar..and most imp thing..the level of comfort she has with him..says alll...

And the way she is digging his past is to understand him..

1st step of love..

Baqi.for raghav regarding love..i can say..

"Iska sabun slow hai rey"

Both are in love ya scared to express it 🤣🤣

Rejection and ego se 🤣🤣

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Pallu expression 🤣🤣👌🏻

Apke is analysis mein sirf Gul Khan di kya diya.  Believe me the current ML of hers has got tremendous restraining power.  Itna sanskari. 

Raghav is proud of his kissing skills btw, he is used to woman making passes at him.  Pallavi is going to make him wait. 😆

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Apke is analysis mein sirf Gul Khan di kya diya.  Believe me the current ML of hers has got tremendous restraining power.  Itna sanskari. 

Raghav is proud of his kissing skills btw, he is used to woman making passes at him.  Pallavi is going to make him wait. 😆

Right now COVID hai na protocol follow karli hogi Gul ne🤣🤣

About the show pallu will make him wait but will he 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣🤣he might trick it maybe 🤣🤣

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Salutethearmy

ya raghu gets attention among girls but pallu doesnt so he says something to get attention 😆