why is Virat stopping Pakhi from going home - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

He doesn’t want to seem like the bad person! He wants to be good in everyone’s eyes. It would honestly be better if Pakhi leaves. She will move on, by doing all this he’s making it worse for her

Originally posted by rekat6k

Doent he see she is evil? Every time she says she will go to her parents house he stops her. After all that drama, i would think letting her go would be good .. but no, he stooped her again. 

why is he giving her mixed signals.

How many times one can repeat same thing. Virat has shove off pakhi may be thousands of times. He was pretty straight after he returned from GC. 

Kaku is doing all these out of hatred for Sai. Pakhi is delusional .She still thinks Virat loved her..

Tho I am truly disappointed at him during confrontation and now what stopped him saying this to kaku out loud that he loves only Sai.

If Virat got same traits as his father then can't say anything. 🤪

Edited by Shaome - 2 years ago

I think Virat feels responsible for her and also thinks that the Sasural is the place where a girl should reside.. Yeah he is patriarchal that way..Has said it one of the old episodes.. He also feels guilty for what has happened with her and Samrat not being there..So probably he wants to make sure that she stays back at least till the time his brother is back.. Then its for them to decide , the course of their relatsionship..

Originally posted by asmi_joya

I think Virat feels responsible for her and also thinks that the Sasural is the place where a girl should reside.. Yeah he is patriarchal that way..Has said it one of the old episodes.. He also feels guilty for what has happened with her and Samrat not being there..So probably he wants to make sure that she stays back at least till the time his brother is back.. Then its for them to decide , the course of their relatsionship..

When u choose to remain mute when you're wife is questioned by your best friend and family, you should continue to remain mute when Vedi wants to go home as well. 

Hilarious is he does not open his mouth even for his own self, then y for Vedi??? 

Not seen the show, just understanding from the topics going around. 

They have spoiled a decent character with complete senseless copy paste 

Originally posted by MSgayatri

When u choose to remain mute when you're wife is questioned by your best friend and family, you should continue to remain mute when Vedi wants to go home as well. 

Hilarious is he does not open his mouth even for his own self, then y for Vedi??? 

Not seen the show, just understanding from the topics going around. 

They have spoiled a decent character with complete senseless copy paste 

Well I agree, he has not even once called or try to reach out to Sai, to know about her whereabout ofcourse because he is angry being the man who came to ask Sai to behave with the same woman who was badmouthing her , just last night. Ye kya behuda sawaal hai Patralekha, I have somehow never seen it..Look at him when he talks to Pulkit and look at him when he talks to Kaku when she proposes  he feeds PP with his own hands, even after admitting they might have had some relationship before marriage. Sai is being emotionally abused in this house and he by trying to keep mum participates.. His thoughts are always about Sai ne aisa kyu kiya, until someone makes him realise tumne aisa kyu kiya.. He is so self consumed.. at times..Him being mum , well accept it, you will never see his anger issues with anyone except Sai or to some extent his Aai.. Rono that way probably was better..

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Originally posted by AninditaB

Because Pakhi will play victim in every two days . Do you think that if Virat hadn't stopped her, she would have gone? 

Maybe or maybe not but Virat would be saved from so much bashing gussa of wife.

Doent he see she is evil? Every time she says she will go to her parents house he stops her. After all that drama, i would think letting her go would be good .. but no, he stooped her again. 

I don’t think he is giving her mixed signals,

He has finally started keeping his distance from her, her place in CN is due to samrat not virat

Mixed Signals = cuddling with both Ex & current wife. I don't recall watching a similar scene. He has been shown over & again, he doesn't like conversing with Pakhi for a long while nor a private convo, if Sai is around - unlike the early days. Time & again he asked Pakhi to move on & let him move on but she refuses to.

Virat is from one of those old family thoughts waala guy... who thinks bhaabhi needs to live in the sasural, going to mayka is indignity to his family & bhaabhi. Here, since bhaabhi is also his "Ex", he feels responsible for her misery (being away from her real-waala husband Samrat). Basically he's guilt bound for his actions, Samrat's return would put him out of his misery.

Edited by basherz - 2 years ago
Originally posted by asmi_joya

Well I agree, he has not even once called or try to reach out to Sai, to know about her whereabout ofcourse because he is angry being the man who came to ask Sai to behave with the same woman who was badmouthing her , just last night. Ye kya behuda sawaal hai Patralekha, I have somehow never seen it..Look at him when he talks to Pulkit and look at him when he talks to Kaku when she proposes  he feeds PP with his own hands, even after admitting they might have had some relationship before marriage. Sai is being emotionally abused in this house and he by trying to keep mum participates.. His thoughts are always about Sai ne aisa kyu kiya, until someone makes him realise tumne aisa kyu kiya.. He is so self consumed.. at times..Him being mum , well accept it, you will never see his anger issues with anyone except Sai or to some extent his Aai.. Rono that way probably was better..

He can be himself only with Sai, to an extent with Aai - which is why the reason he's been shown throwing anger tantrums only on these 2.

With rest of the family, he just respects them & out of respect - he doesn't cross the line in raising voice or insulting them - irrespective of what they may do. The max he did so far is when spoke to his dad - "you can't talk to my wife like that".

Originally posted by basherz

He can be himself only with Sai, to an extent with Aai - which is why the reason he's been shown throwing anger tantrums only on these 2.

With rest of the family, he just respects them & out of respect - he doesn't cross the line in raising voice or insulting them - irrespective of what they may do. The max he did so far is when spoke to his dad - "you can't talk to my wife like that".

You know if this is the man he becomes in anger, just because he is close to Sai and Aai and if he has utmost respect to people who is not close to him, I would always want Sai to be in the second set.. Yes he is loving, he is caring, he is tender , capable of making you feel out of the wrld, palko par bicha ke rakhna types, but only till he gets angry.. If he gets angry that way, none of his mentioned qualities can redeem him.. Imagine Kaku uses him as a bait to keep Pakhi at home...imagine she asks him the same thing for which he lashed at PP few days back and all he does is this HAIN !! HAIN!! expressions.. While is huffing puffing , calling his house a lodge for Sai , when Pulkit is on call.. 

I borrowed it from Muguet..Hope you dont mind Muguet 

I cant buy this nonsense in name of "Oh this is copied from KD". Please show some class makers..