The way he says "KYA KARDIYA TUMNE"😳

I can't 🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: rubys07

The way he says "KYA KARDIYA TUMNE"😳

I can't 🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

He knew yeh ladki raita failayegi 🤣 Trust level 0 with fiance and Ishqi pe saans tutegi but bharosa nai tutega😆

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

For some reason this sneak peek made me crack up so hard 🤣 

THIS is what happens jab banda jagah jagah jaake keeps showing his ring finger and flaunt karta rehta hain "meri fiancee yeh" "meri fiancee woh". Jaao bhaisaab ab karlo apni fiancee se shaadi 🤣

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kankabhor

Apne ghar ke baju me ghar bhi dilwa deta. Rhea would be a good homemaker and he will drive Ishqi to office with him, tadofy Ishqi in office, and drop her off in evening. Ghar pe aake Rhea ke haath ka khana khake so jao. Bande ka routine set tha. Singapore ne sab kharab kiya🤣

This actually sounds like something this Ahaan 2.0 would do🤣🤣

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kankabhor

And funny thing is Ahaan wont even think this is cheating😆 It is so normal for him🤣

Ahaan is a confused soul. He doesn’t know what to do with his heart . His heart is aching like anything since pool night . But Ishqi is not bothered and completely forgot about that night which made him more desperate . He flaunts his ring in o Ishqi and every now and then tells about his fiancée as if he is reassuring himself ‘ Ahaan, you r committed . Don’t allow ur heart to stray ‘ 

This is what making him go to denial . He wants Ishqi to accept it and tell him about it. He is so eager to hear that but it’s not happening. He thinks Ishqi is in same state as his and is not able to understand how could she behave so normal when his own heart pounce like anything when he sees her . This girl is so strong and her sanskaari hero is soo vulnerable . His sanskaar allows him to do all the things he did while engaged to Rhea but doesn’t give permission to confess it . He is ignoring his heart every time and when it becomes unbearable it will explode and that’s what we will

Get to see in the airport . I am sure Karthik is going to taunt him and tease him hard for all the things he will do in airport . Ahaan will be embarrassed and Sonu will have a good time listening to her sanskaari bhaiya’s airport confession.

ishqaanshivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

At this point I wish Mayank hit Ahaan in the head so he could wake up from this delusion. Ahaan ka dimak seedha hojata aur apni feelings accept kar letha at least . 

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ahaan's tone whilst saying "Kya kardiya tumne?" to Rhea was just like her mother's🤣

TFS👍🏼

Edited by Bucky - 2 years ago
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Bucky

Ahaan's tone whilst saying "Kya kardiya tumne?" to Rhea was just like her mother🤣

TFS👍🏼

He was shocked as if Rhea just confessed doing a murder or something🤣

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Damn. I laughed so hard. Has anyone seen Devon ke Dev Mahadev?

In the episode of Vidyunmali, Sati goes all furious. Bata ghar dega ya nahi?

I got the same vibe from Rhea lol.

Bata. Shadi ki announcement Karega ya nahi.

🤣

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

https://youtu.be/rDlXPAzGcJo

https://youtu.be/11QkCOshJBc

This one.

Rhea - Bol announcement karega ya nahi.

🤣

Edited by IAdoreYou - 2 years ago