Posted: 2 years ago

Yes, I know all of you are upset with today's episode. But my concern is, why is aai silent?! She knows the truth. Yes,  I dont want her to support Sai openly or say anything to Virat.

But can she not talk to Virat in private on what she feels about Virat and Pakhi? Why only stop Pakhi/taunt her when Virat openly supported her at times? 

Also, what was her concern when Sai didnt come home? She's more worried about Sai leaving this house than her feelings? If kaku, as ghar ke bade/mukhya or whatever shit she is, can go talk bullshit to Virat, why cant aai? 

Instead of trying to do patch up between them, it's better to address the elephant in the room. Why behave as if there's no problem? 

That’s what the problem with virat n aayi both have .. rather than confrontation.. the try to cover it up ..

Ashwini is shown to be very sarcastic to. Pakhi Even ninad but infront of virat n Kaku she keeps quiet 

ashwini had the full day they should have shown her trying to talk with virat ..but she failed ulta she was trying for Sai to hush up the matter ..

Sai is not like her thankfully.. she ripped the issue out and burnt the entire family .. I am happy she did it 

people like pakhi need to be called out .. 

Originally posted by msin

That’s what the problem with virat n aayi both have .. rather than confrontation.. the try to cover it up ..

Ashwini is shown to be very sarcastic to. Pakhi Even ninad but infront of virat n Kaku she keeps quiet 

ashwini had the full day they should have shown her trying to talk with virat ..but she failed ulta she was trying for Sai to hush up the matter ..

Sai is not like her thankfully.. she ripped the issue out and burnt the entire family .. I am happy she did it 

people like pakhi need to be called out .. 

Yes! I do like her indirects to Pakhi. But what about her godu? And what's her love for Sai when all she wants is Sai to just reconcile with Virat.

They could've made proper use of Ashwini instead of showing kaku and that crap! She always keeps giving Gyan about happy, successful marriage and all na. So why not talk to them, especially Sai? 

I'm disappointed with everyone actually, except Devi Tai.

They both come from the patriarchal mind set at the end of the day.. Virat's ladki ka ghar uska sasural hota hai and Aai's Virat ko maaf kar do, Virat ko samjho... is an example of the same... I felt for that girl today, nobody apart from Devi loves her for what she is.. unconditionally.. Aai has never never tried to go and talk to Virat about Patralekha..She either reprimands Patralekha or goes to talk to Sai about how he loves her... Can she not tell Virat how she feels as a second fiddle and how she must be feeling considering there is also a romantic past between him and his Vehni...

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago

I think it’s because of two things:

1. unconditional love for her son

2. She’s been conditioned to keep quiet and cover up the mistakes of Ninad/BK. So while she may agree here, she’s reacting the same way she’s done for many years by hushing up the issue. As an audience we feel she should lash out, but in reality it’s very difficult to breaks years of conditioning 

Originally posted by Optimist_d

Yes, I know all of you are upset with today's episode. But my concern is, why is aai silent?! She knows the truth. Yes,  I dont want her to support Sai openly or say anything to Virat.

But can she not talk to Virat in private on what she feels about Virat and Pakhi? Why only stop Pakhi/taunt her when Virat openly supported her at times? 

Also, what was her concern when Sai didnt come home? She's more worried about Sai leaving this house than her feelings? If kaku, as ghar ke bade/mukhya or whatever shit she is, can go talk bullshit to Virat, why cant aai? 

Instead of trying to do patch up between them, it's better to address the elephant in the room. Why behave as if there's no problem? 

More than Kaku, Aayi should be the first one to talk to Virat but she was busy cooking food and feeding the house. 

Originally posted by asmi_joya

They both come from the patriarchal mind set at the end of the day.. Virat's ladki ka ghar uska sasural hota hai and Aai's Virat ko maaf kar do, Virat ko samjho... is an example of the same... I felt for that girl today, nobody apart from Devi loves her for what she is.. unconditionally.. Aai has never never tried to go and talk to Virat about Patralekha..She either reprimands Patralekha or goes to talk to Sai about how he loves her... Can she not tell Virat how she feels as a second fiddle and how she must be feeling considering there is also a romantic past between him and his Vehni...

Yes, it feels like Virat got this quality from his mom only. To ignore everything and just concentrate on staying together and all. 

All aai did was to reprimand pakhi and then push Sai towards Virat. If you think that pakhi is eyeing Virat, go talk to him na. She is more concentrated on bringing her back, reconciling and all, but without addressing the problem.

I love Devi! Such a pure soul she is❤️

Aai knows how Sai feels. Not today but since so long. Even during Ladakh trip, their talks hinted towards that. But all she wanted to do was send Sai along with Virat and Pakhi. Chalo leave it. Today she got to know about the vaada, even then she dont want to talk about it? Like what? Go talk to him once woman!

Originally posted by 5431

I think it’s because of two things:

1. unconditional love for her son

2. She’s been conditioned to keep quiet and cover up the mistakes of Ninad/BK. So while she may agree here, she’s reacting the same way she’s done for many years by hushing up the issue. As an audience we feel she should lash out, but in reality it’s very difficult to breaks years of conditioning 

I dont want her to lash out yaar. Remember hand holding scene? She did go to Virat and talked to him. So why not today? Why not talk about Patralekha? Why keep taunting Pakhi and pushing Sai towards Virat if u cant even talk to him?

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

More than Kaku, Aayi should be the first one to talk to Virat but she was busy cooking food and feeding the house. 

Oh yes!! People are so obsessed with taunts here that no ones wants to talk normally and address the issue!! Kaku apni favorite bahu ko lekar apni devarani ke bete ke paas ja sakti hai lekin ek aai apne bete se baat nahi karsakti.  Woh bhi itna sab kuch hone ke baad?

Feeding the house? This reminds me even Virat is hungry right? Even he didnt eat anything no? On top of that, he is on medicines. But no, people are bothered about chaheeti bahu. And they have the audacity to say that Sai doesnt care for him👏

Originally posted by Optimist_d

Yes, it feels like Virat got this quality from his mom only. To ignore everything and just concentrate on staying together and all. 

All aai did was to reprimand pakhi and then push Sai towards Virat. If you think that pakhi is eyeing Virat, go talk to him na. She is more concentrated on bringing her back, reconciling and all, but without addressing the problem.

I love Devi! Such a pure soul she is❤️

Aai knows how Sai feels. Not today but since so long. Even during Ladakh trip, their talks hinted towards that. But all she wanted to do was send Sai along with Virat and Pakhi. Chalo leave it. Today she got to know about the vaada, even then she dont want to talk about it? Like what? Go talk to him once woman!

You see and thats why Sai's two dialogues were really empowering.. I know you can feel my hurt and you know how it feels.. however dont expect me to keep quite.. I cant

And other where she said mere sehensheelat ki hadd hai. If you give insults.. be ready to take it back.. 

She knows about Sai's insecurities. Sai has told her about PP before also.. indirectly though but I am sure she knows PP's intentions and she also knows Sai's insecurities...but never has she addressed it with her son.. SHe is blind there as a mother when she holds the woman responsible for breaking(PP) and making(Sai) a particular relationship