NEW BTS 11th june-SUNKI drama..🙄 - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by dhara88

kaahe tum har baar telepathy telepathy khelat ho hamre saath😆

🤣

Originally posted by Looneygirl

Sorry but I can’t seem to get on the sunkee train. Individually I like Sunny and  his dynamics with others but the jodi as such I cannot root for. Only glad that Farhad Bach gaya . 😆 

Ditto! He is an ok character .. his mannerism and style of talking is well portrayed and the actor is good too.. but as someone who a girl like Keerthi would fall for, even with the opposites attract theory, somehow feels unpalatble. Like what exactly does she see in him.. good girls falling for bad guys is a very common theme.. thing is, he is not even out and out bad.. a tattoo artist, with parental issues( has to have some past family sob story), who is blunt, brash, short tempered .. that is not an interesting enough profile.. 

Originally posted by ImHemangi

o bchhu lgta hai apne kl ka saishiv live nhi dekha he explained there nibba nibbi... immature lovers in local language timepass couple🤣 

Yeah planning to see the live tonight😉

Sai explained kya?😂😂😂

Then I will surely see

Thanks Hema didi💕❤

Originally posted by dhara88

toh mohtarma,prastut hai nibba nibbi ka google version sirf aap ke liye…

निब्बा” मूल रूप से उन किशोरों के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जाने वाला शब्द है जो “निब्बी” (निम्बा की महिला संस्करण) के साथ प्यार में पड़ जाते हैं और सोचते हैं कि वह उससे शादी कर लेगी और बच्चे पैदा करेगी।

Nibba and nibbi basically immature couple🤣

Woh insta ke reel aur tiktok pe dekhe honge na🤣

Sorry Dhara di

I am not from India and I cannot read hindi and I got confuse seeing those weird words. Instead of searching here and there I will be like aap sahi puch leti ho😂😂😂 

I keepon asking people definition for past few days

'Veda Manus', 'Sanki' and more to come I guess😂

Btw thanks Dhara di for explaning and sorry forumwasi💕❤🌟

Originally posted by MistyDawn

Ditto! He is an ok character .. his mannerism and style of talking is well portrayed and the actor is good too.. but as someone who a girl like Keerthi would fall for, even with the opposites attract theory, somehow feels unpalatble. Like what exactly does she see in him.. good girls falling for bad guys is a very common theme.. thing is, he is not even out and out bad.. a tattoo artist, with parental issues( has to have some past family sob story), who is blunt, brash, short tempered .. that is not an interesting enough profile.. 

To be honest Ved was only there for a few episodes, but created an impact..Not saying Ved-Keerthi, but.. Sunny been here, something should be there that stands out in him. For Keerthi, I would expect someone modest, talented, able to understand her. This guy - first kissed in public (Trauma fro MMS still not done), then met at restaurant tortured to say ILU and then faked calling her brother..Then was all gussa when she came to his room..(messy room) and asked about marriage. Then was trying to kiss her again yesterday in his home..He doesn't seem to be the person to either sit and listen to her or support her in a way forward in life being a partner. Impulsive without forethought, zero depth and no repercussion to sum it up. Forget being in a relation, not good for even a friend for Keerthi. Good looks aren't going to get any points from me.

Originally posted by Evarasha

Sorry Dhara di

I am not from India and I cannot read hindi and I got confuse seeing those weird words. Instead of searching here and there I will be like aap sahi puch leti ho😂😂😂 

I keepon asking people definition for past few days

'Veda Manus', 'Sanki' and more to come I guess😂

Btw thanks Dhara di for explaning and sorry forumwasi💕❤🌟

o bchhu lgta hai apne kl ka saishiv live nhi dekha he explained there nibba nibbi... immature lovers in local language timepass couplesmiley37 

I have copy pasted hemangi’s comment …in short and well explained nibba-nibbi🤣

Originally posted by BlueJayFire

To be honest Ved was only there for a few episodes, but created an impact..Not saying Ved-Keerthi, but.. Sunny been here, something should be there that stands out in him. For Keerthi, I would expect someone modest, talented, able to understand her. This guy - first kissed in public (Trauma fro MMS still not done), then met at restaurant tortured to say ILU and then faked calling her brother..Then was all gussa when she came to his room..(messy room) and asked about marriage. Then was trying to kiss her again yesterday in his home..He doesn't seem to be the person to either sit and listen to her or support her in a way forward in life being a partner. Impulsive without forethought, zero depth and no repercussion to sum it up. Forget being in a relation, not good for even a friend for Keerthi. Good looks aren't going to get any points from me.

At the risk of sounding mean, I don't even find him that good looking, atleast not how he is presented onscreen. Unless they decide to turn him negative, then his character may have some meat..but as of now, there is not much the character offers.. just loose talk, not impressive at all.. Hoping his confrontation scene with Raghav, will give some direction to where the character ia going.. As an individual character or as a stand alone track with Keerthi, he doesnt hold much interest.

satyanaas 

SunKee is nibba nibbi couple 

Gaya ye ladki Farhad ke saath hi fit hogi

Actually she needs Farhad acche se uski tuning karega She hates her bro disrespects him He loves his Anna his friend respect hi respect hai 

In the BTS too she is standing next to Farhad

Full family one side and Sunny was on the opposite. 

I don't want this

Sunny Keerti ko mummy batayega but pappa Farhad banega 

Where is that heart note wali ladki

Originally posted by MistyDawn

My grouse with her I fear,  will be permanent. She always has a pissed off, pinched face whenever it comes to Raghav - granted that she holds the grudge of him being the reason she lost her father and her little brother( in her mind) but the moment she’s in trouble all that gripe, anger and hate disappears and she hankers for his help and protection. Even today when Amma asked to say sorry for the jewellery theft , she brought back the past whereas Amma meant that she should be saying sorry for misjudging him in this particular instance only. I’m sure if Raghav gives the green light to her flighty ‘romance’ with sunny, he will be in her somewhat good books again. An opportunist to the core. I somehow cannot like her and yes, as you say this romance looks typical only that as you say Sunny is not really a bad boy!! Has some issues is all I can see. And this has been going on for sometime and Amma who was blasting Raghav that her daughter shares everything with her is now going to have to eat her words. I’m somewhat thoroughly satisfied with that scenario. Both ma and beti think they are high and mighty with their holier than though attitude that it will give me absolute satisfaction when they get their payback. 😆Sorry this turned into a rant, but I have an older brother and boy we have such a beautiful relationship that I can’t stand to see her dismiss Raghav in such a way. 

Originally posted by Looneygirl

My grouse with her I fear,  will be permanent. She always has a pissed off, pinched face whenever it comes to Raghav - granted that she holds the grudge of him being the reason she lost her father and her little brother( in her mind) but the moment she’s in trouble all that gripe, anger and hate disappears and she hankers for his help and protection. Even today when Amma asked to say sorry for the jewellery theft , she brought back the past whereas Amma meant that she should be saying sorry for misjudging him in this particular instance only. I’m sure if Raghav gives the green light to her flighty ‘romance’ with sunny, he will be in her somewhat good books again. An opportunist to the core. I somehow cannot like her and yes, as you say this romance looks typical only that as you say Sunny is not really a bad boy!! Has some issues is all I can see. And this has been going on for sometime and Amma who was blasting Raghav that her daughter shares everything with her is now going to have to eat her words. I’m somewhat thoroughly satisfied with that scenario. Both ma and beti think they are high and mighty with their holier than though attitude that it will give me absolute satisfaction when they get their payback. 😆Sorry this turned into a rant, but I have an older brother and boy we have such a beautiful relationship that I can’t stand to see her dismiss Raghav in such a way. 

apt….agree completely!! I was positive about kirti but since week her actions are making me think harder regarding her inconsistencies regarding raghav! She sometimes says he is most imp man in her life and on other side she insults him,! Sometimes she gets scared of him!!

But if you see dont u think raghav ,sunny and kirti are sailing in a same boat including amma!!

Usually because of past you are unable to move on and constantly dying and trying to get closure of it!! 

This actually happens with people that they judge from past and not willing to give second chance!

Here i want raghav to understand the fact that the way pallavi gave him secoychance,sunny too deserves it! Tamasha karke kuch nai honewala!!

And after giving second chance if sunny backouts or ditches kirti it will be her loss !

Also amma rao make pallavi married raghav inspite of knowing what he is,but baat jab khudki beti ki aye to drame shuru??

Amma needs to understand this too!

Being a brother raghav can only take care of her safety but cannot make her do things forcefully as she is not a child!

Everyone has suffered,so they need that second chance!!! If we get a chance then only the closure is possible!!