Imlie to the rescue - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago

Adi-Imlie: 

I think they have are showing progress in the Adi-Imlie equation in small but sure steps. It is just that these do not feel like enough when we get 5-7 mins of Didi-KC & just 1-2 mins of Adi-Imlie in the epi. 

First thing to get out of the way is the dhuaan romance. I did not like it. First of all it was set up weirdly with the family running away because Imlie was trying to utaaro nazar of Adi. But that was also fine. I liked the nazar utarna & parikrama part. They should have ended the scene with that or should have made Adi tease her for her overprotective & superstitious behaviour which could have then gotten a vishwas & faith call back. But no they had to show some weird artistic romance 🍭. I was getting 2nd hand embarrassment watching it. Also the location being hall was the weirdest thing of all😆. It was done to show it to Didi & then making her feel the hurt of seeing Adi-Imlie together. We can only pray that the writers never again give us such tasteless 🍭😆.

But there were some small nuanced things that showed more progress than this dhuaan romance. 

Adi-Imlie are behaving like a total unit now in front of others. Even Imlie is not showing any worry about her behaviour with Adi in front of Didi. She is even more open with him in front of T fam. They have also developed some routines now like her seeing him off when he leaves for office. 

I really like the Bye Mrs. Tripathi from Adi❤️. It is becoming their own thing. Also reminding Imlie that she is his actual wife. It is good to see Imlie smile after this greeting.

Imlie sharing her genuine fear about T fam acceptance of her as a bahu with Adi is also a significant progress. At least now that he knows what her main problem is in revealing the truth he can take concrete steps to help her overcome her genuine fear & try to involve her more into the family. To make her realise that she already is a part of the family & has to just take the leap of faith to accept it. 

Agreed to your posts ...abhi iss waqt I have nothing to add jab aayega toh will add👍🏼 I need thoda sa break  from all the bhejafry of precap and the diss everywhere  on all platforms on the day we get  a FABULOUS Episode..so am checking out for right now  

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Agreed to your posts ...abhi iss waqt I have nothing to add jab aayega toh will add👍🏼 I need thida sa break  from all thr bhejafry of precap and the diss everywhere  on all platforms in the day we get  a FABULOUS Episode..so am checking out for right now  

Thank you. Main bhi wohi sochoon ki mere itni saari tippaniyon pe aapka remark kyun nahi aaya.😆 Koi nahi, hope to hear your thoughts later. Lekin batana zaroor.

Originally posted by Lodestar

Adi-Imlie: 

I think they have are showing progress in the Adi-Imlie equation in small but sure steps. It is just that these do not feel like enough when we get 5-7 mins of Didi-KC & just 1-2 mins of Adi-Imlie in the epi. 

First thing to get out of the way is the dhuaan romance. I did not like it. First of all it was set up weirdly with the family running away because Imlie was trying to utaaro nazar of Adi. But that was also fine. I liked the nazar utarna & parikrama part. They should have ended the scene with that or should have made Adi tease her for her overprotective & superstitious behaviour which could have then gotten a vishwas & faith call back. But no they had to show some weird artistic romance 🍭. I was getting 2nd hand embarrassment watching it. Also the location being hall was the weirdest thing of all😆. It was done to show it to Didi & then making her feel the hurt of seeing Adi-Imlie together. We can only pray that the writers never again give us such tasteless 🍭😆.

But there were some small nuanced things that showed more progress than this dhuaan romance. 

Adi-Imlie are behaving like a total unit now in front of others. Even Imlie is not showing any worry about her behaviour with Adi in front of Didi. She is even more open with him in front of T fam. They have also developed some routines now like her seeing him off when he leaves for office. 

I really like the Bye Mrs. Tripathi from Adi❤️. It is becoming their own thing. Also reminding Imlie that she is his actual wife. It is good to see Imlie smile after this greeting.

Imlie sharing her genuine fear about T fam acceptance of her as a bahu with Adi is also a significant progress. At least now that he knows what her main problem is in revealing the truth he can take concrete steps to help her overcome her genuine fear & try to involve her more into the family. To make her realise that she already is a part of the family & has to just take the leap of faith to accept it. 

+1 to everything you just said. I know that we are expecting that they give us more Adi Imlie focused scenes rather than the didi focused ones. While that lollypop was really beaswaad (I actually had a hard time watching, which is rare, as I have sometimes even enjoyed cringey romance before. This one just seemed really out of place throughout, which is why I feel the disconnect was felt) the overall character and story progression this week was actually very positive for me. Surprisingly this week I also kept out of watching the episodes and just kept up with the WU's and the analysis and just caught up with the episodes on a binge, which kind of helped also I feel. It really bright out the nuances of the Adilie scenes and really helped us in reconnecting with our favourite couple. It looked like they were moving in together as a unit and making progress rather that going back to where they were before Malini found out the truth. Imlie has slowly eased into the Mrs.Tripathi nickname and actually beams when Adi calls her that. That shows that she is slowly accepting this relationship as a give and take, rather than just nibhaoing it alone as Sita Maiyya's ashirwaad. Hope to see more in the coming weeks as well, and that we are finally out of the grahan of the gloom of the past few weeks.

Originally posted by Apsvenky

Matlab aaj bhi they tried to show KC being impressed with Malini. Mujhe toh hasi aayi, ki itni si baat pe impress ho gaya, and is willing to dismiss her earlier craziness. Wah bhai, aisa hona chahiye lobe story. Aur dusri taraf humare bechare Adilie toh bas ek eyelock me hi pura romance kar bhi diya, aur kisi ko kano kaan khabar bhi nahi hui. Jis level pe aaj Adi impress hua hai Imlie se, it will be awesome to see his reaction to this tomorrow, which I really hope they show.

Ho jaaye impress Didi ki PD knowledge se KC ...sannu ki😛😆. Waise bhi Didi ko aisa hi banda chahiye jo uski jai jai kar kare toh phir woh bhi impress ho jaayegi KC se 😆. Ho gayi 2 mins lowestory🤣.

Imlie impresses Adi the most when she fights for her principles which she did today. Waise bhi he is fully flat on Imlie since a long time toh his pride was more in the way of I knew my Jhalli is made for greater things in life. Imlie just inspires him again & again.

+1 to everything you just said. I know that we are expecting that they give us more Adi Imlie focused scenes rather than the didi focused ones. While that lollypop was really beaswaad (I actually had a hard time watching, which is rare, as I have sometimes even enjoyed cringey romance before. This one just seemed really out of place throughout, which is why I feel the disconnect was felt) the overall character and story progression this week was actually very positive for me. Surprisingly this week I also kept out of watching the episodes and just kept up with the WU's and the analysis and just caught up with the episodes on a binge, which kind of helped also I feel. It really bright out the nuances of the Adilie scenes and really helped us in reconnecting with our favourite couple. It looked like they were moving in together as a unit and making progress rather that going back to where they were before Malini found out the truth. Imlie has slowly eased into the Mrs.Tripathi nickname and actually beams when Adi calls her that. That shows that she is slowly accepting this relationship as a give and take, rather than just nibhaoing it alone as Sita Maiyya's ashirwaad. Hope to see more in the coming weeks as well, and that we are finally out of the grahan of the gloom of the past few weeks.

Agreed that right now Adi-Imlie progress is more visible when we binge rather than in a single epi because the epis have been disjointed & a lot of screen space is hogged by Didi & Loservedis. Now that Didi is finally divorced from Adi, I hope that the makers focus more on Imlie, Adi & T fam. Didi storyline can continue in her own space. Do not forcefully insert her now in T fam ke issues like upcoming Nishant leukemia & Pallavi tracks. 

Didi is anyway connected with Imlie via the SK case as well. Usey ab T fam se dur karo.

Woh honestly is holding on by a thread. Uska bas chale toh like I mentioned in my previous post, wahaan police station mein hi Imlie ko sabke saamne propose karke AC ki "ashiq" wali baat prove kar de. Yeh banda surely is mamle mein toh flip karne se raha. His sole purpose in life now is to convince Imlie to marry him, aur woh karke rahega, didi or no didi.

I don't know why people are crying over Adi crying in the precap. I feel like he is crying in gratitude ki Didi gave him her best birthday gift yet by giving him the divorce news🤣. 

Jokes aside Adi is a genuinely nice person. He also invested his 7 years in this relationship so he definitely will get emotional at the time of its end. It is only natural. But there will definitely be some more dialogues in the actual scene so let's wait to get angry at Adi.

I don't take his bff giri wale dialogues about Didi seriously😆. Bas bolne ko bol deta hai because Didi actually is giving him the divorce without doing her tamashe. Otherwise we all know that he actually thinks she is Mrs. C only after she harassed Imlie. Jab tak she is good to Imlie & him, he will also be good to her. If she doesn't then he will also not back off in doing her izzat ka falooda🤣.

I don't know why people are crying over Adi crying in the precap. I feel like he is crying in gratitude ki Didi gave him her best birthday gift yet by giving him the divorce news🤣. 

Jokes aside Adi is a genuinely nice person. He also invested his 7 years in this relationship so he definitely will get emotional at the time of its end. It is only natural. But there will definitely be some more dialogues in the actual scene so let's wait to get angry at Adi.

I don't take his bff giri wale dialogues about Didi seriously😆. Bas bolne ko bol deta hai because Didi actually is giving him the divorce without doing her tamashe. Otherwise we all know that he actually thinks she is Mrs. C only after she harassed Imlie. Jab tak she is good to Imlie & him, he will also be good to her. If she doesn't then he will also not back off in doing her izzat ka falooda🤣.

+1 to everything you said. Right now Malini is being nice as she knows ki abhi Imlie ka paladha bhari hai. Jis din usne Imlie ko kuch bola, toh Adi ka jo raudra roop uske saamne aayega, toh he will surely forget all this BBF giri and really let her have it. Reminds me of both the "Another Mrs Chaturvedi" fight and more recently and more savage "Aap humari patni hai hi nahi, Imlie humari pehli patni hai" He just knows how to get to the jugular without beating around the bush and he is very protective about his Imlie. So yes now he is shedding tears over the end of a long drawn relationship, because it did have its moments and he also feels like Malini was unnecessarily involved in a situation which was not of her doing and getting hurt in the process. Matlab even though he believes that she loves KC, he knows that she loved him as well, aur us baat ka usse afsos hai, aur hona bhi chahiye. If he was not upset I would have doubted his characterization, because he is actually a genuine and nice person just stuck in an impossible situation that he is trying to solve in the best way he can.

Originally posted by Josupra

BTW.. Adi is wearing his watch again.. Wish they had a scene where they talked about the watch

Lol yes I noticed the watch is back since yesterday 😆. Adi-Imlie bechaare have so many pending things to talk about. Watch, Moti Roti 😆…..dekhte hain kab writers meherbaan hote hain. 

Imlie had kept that watch cuz she wanted to feel like she was sharing his time with him. Then she randomly returned it in her whole dhokebaaz sidetrack 😆….then she used that watch to track him down in the buried alive scene but aaj tak they still haven’t talked about the watch. It returned to Adi’s wrist like itna sab kuch hua hi nahin beech mein 😆. 

Btw Adi can still buy her a new watch if she insists on being confused about whether or not she wants his watch 😆.

It’s all just hilariously bizarre, man 😆…Adi thoda sa emotion dikha de toh people directly jump to claims that he loves Malini, loves two women simultaneously 😕😆

People act like the past 150 epis never happened where Adi hasn’t proven on MULTIPLE occasions that his priority is Imlie. If you “love” someone, you don’t miss them lying on the ground, LEAP over them 😆 and go focus on someone else. Lol and that’s just one example among many. Adi never loved Malini even when he was mouthing ILUs to her 😆….his actions spoke loudly enough. Yet for some reason, him shedding a few humane tears over the divorce makes people jump to such wild extrapolations regarding what he feels for Malini 🤷‍♀️😂.

Just cuz Adi-Imlie don’t have a neat path in their life ahead and Didi is hanging around as dead weight doesn’t mean Adi loves her 😆.

Adi is a good hearted person at the end of the day who has always given Malini basic human regard…all he feels is guilt and regret that she got hurt in the process when he was taking time to discover himself and what he truly wanted in life. That’s all. 

His soul calls to Imlie on another level. Shedding a few tears over a divorce with Malini doesn’t define his relationship with Imlie 😆.