Anupamaa

On The day of my Farewell

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Kavya and Vanraj discussed about the second marriages. Majority of the people have a simple second wedding. Few do celebrate  with a grandeur, but generally its in a simple way. I had talked about children's acceptance and second marriage. Now situation per situation celebration of the second marriage differs. If it is a proper situation, then it's no mind in celebrating the second marriage. But in Kavya and Vanraj case I want simple wedding.

Children are worried to enter a new home. Gruh pravesh has become gruh clesh. Children saying that they don't wanna stay home. Anupama's line on silence were true but it's Kavya. Even Anupama was forced to reply her. Now all of them wanna stay with Anupama. I wish they have some option of accommodation. My mother always say we don't remember someone, we remember the work they have done for us. Insaan ka kaam pyaara hota hai. Toshu, Pakhi, Even Kinjal said yeh kon karega. But none of them said, Mummy take care of yourself.

Anupama said beautiful thing about river. It comes from mountains. But can't never go back to the mountain. Anupama and kids have wonderful time together. No one can be like a mother. Anupama stands near the house in which she had spent 25 years, but doesn't enters the house. It's an emotional moment when you leave that house. Such an emotional moment it was.

Its said one woman knits the whole home. And also its said one woman can break the home. Anupama being the knitter of the home, she loves the family more. Bapuji comes to discuss for the house property thing. Kavya is on cloud 9 to know what she has got. Such a selfish lady. So creepy. Padh to lo bak bak shuru ho gai.

Anupama knowing that she got a share in house property, she is shocked. And that is what she has earned. Last time Dolly's share in the house was forgotten. They covered that today. I am sure Anupama doesn't wants the house. Not that type of person who believes in snatching. This reminds me of Advait, that yahaan hum kiraaye par rehte hai. Kyun hak lena hai. Yeh ghar na to anupama ka hamesha rahega na hi kisi aur ka.

Still there are people like Kavya they behave good in front of the elders who are going to make a will. And they snatch the house. Why to do that? Ghar lekar bhagwaan paas jaoge?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kids remembering what all Anu did for them is what happens in actual. Bcoz what all Mom does is their way of showing love. When even I go on official trip, i miss mummy ka haath ka khana, I miss how mummy knows of my head is paining even without me telling her and she does my head massage, mummy knows what we want even without we tell them and they give us that. So basically they talking about missing what Anu used to do for them is a way of telling that they will miss the love she showered on them. Bache mummy ko take care karne nahi bola, kyunki bechare strees main hai kavya ko jhelna padega🤣 

Kavya was behaving so dumb today. Even in the car and also when bapuji handed over the papers. Kavya telling Anu that we won't meet and stay happy, I was like she is toh happy only, you are the one who is not happy even after marrying vanraj.

I agree with what you said, kavya ia not the one jisko jawab nahi dena chahiye, infact usse toh jawab dena chahiye. Infact agar Anu ne Baa aur Vanraj ko bhi shuru se jawab diya hota, toh she wouldn't have suffered so much for 25 years and may be the situation would also not have been same as today

I so not want Anupamaa to stay under same roof. I am happy bapuji gave her share in the house but doesn't mean she has to stay back. I would love her to stay with her family but only if vanraj and kavya are not staying there. But seems like we are going to get Anu and Kavya staying under same roof😵. But after that I don't want Anu again doing all ghar ka kaam and all please.

The car scene of Anu with her kids and later when she was bidding goodbye to everyone was very emotional.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-neo7

Kids remembering what all Anu did for them is what happens in actual. Bcoz what all Mom does is their way of showing love. When even I go on official trip, i miss mummy ka haath ka khana, I miss how mummy knows of my head is paining even without me telling her and she does my head massage, mummy knows what we want even without we tell them and they give us that. So basically they talking about missing what Anu used to do for them is a way of telling that they will miss the love she showered on them. Bache mummy ko take care karne nahi bola, kyunki bechare strees main hai kavya ko jhelna padega🤣 

Kavya was behaving so dumb today. Even in the car and also when bapuji handed over the papers. Kavya telling Anu that we won't meet and stay happy, I was like she is toh happy only, you are the one who is not happy even after marrying vanraj.

I agree with what you said, kavya ia not the one jisko jawab nahi dena chahiye, infact usse toh jawab dena chahiye. Infact agar Anu ne Baa aur Vanraj ko bhi shuru se jawab diya hota, toh she wouldn't have suffered so much for 25 years and may be the situation would also not have been same as today

I so not want Anupamaa to stay under same roof. I am happy bapuji gave her share in the house but doesn't mean she has to stay back. I would love her to stay with her family but only if vanraj and kavya are not staying there. But seems like we are going to get Anu and Kavya staying under same roof😵. But after that I don't want Anu again doing all ghar ka kaam and all please.

The car scene of Anu with her kids and later when she was bidding goodbye to everyone was very emotional.

I am so agree with the bold part. Jab mai apni mummy ke paas jati hu rehne, woh 20 din i feel like princess 😆😆mummy ko chota mota help karti hu and zyada se zyada mummy ke hath ka khati hu😆Jab mera wapas jane ka time aata hai tab main bhi apni mummy ko uske hath ka yeh miss karugi ,uske hath ka woh miss karugi, jaise mummy care karti hai woh miss karugi, head massage miss karugi wohi he chalta hai. I don't remeber muje jane ke time par mummy ko take care bolna yaad aata hai because wapas sasural ja kar muje kaun se kaun se kam karne hai woh mind mai hover karna start ho jata hai 😒

Mummy ko mai take care toh daily phone mai bolti hu but jab mummy se alag ho kar sasural jane ka time aata hai tab mai apni pity party main he busy hoti hu😆

By god grace my mother knows me how much i care for her so it doesn't matter to us and we give more importance to my Pity Party😆Meri mummy ko pata hai i am not selfish it's just i am busy with my pity party.😆

Kabhi kabhi toh wapas jane ke agle din se mummy ke pass meri pity party start ho jati hai. Mummy is like abhi to hai tere pass more 24 hours hai, baki ki pity party kal karna😆

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Ekdum Mast a mast comment Niyo...

Have episode dekhavani maja aavshe. But dont want Anu and Kavya under the same roof

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sweet_tania

I am so agree with the bold part. Jab mai apni mummy ke paas jati hu rehne, woh 20 din i feel like princess 😆😆mummy ko chota mota help karti hu and zyada se zyada mummy ke hath ka khati hu😆Jab mera wapas jane ka time aata hai tab main bhi apni mummy ko uske hath ka yeh miss karugi ,uske hath ka woh miss karugi, jaise mummy care karti hai woh miss karugi, head massage miss karugi wohi he chalta hai. I don't remeber muje jane ke time par mummy ko take care bolna yaad aata hai because wapas sasural ja kar muje kaun se kaun se kam karne hai woh mind mai hover karna start ho jata hai 😒

Mummy ko mai take care toh daily phone mai bolti hu but jab mummy se alag ho kar sasural jane ka time aata hai tab mai apni pity party main he busy hoti hu😆

By god grace my mother knows me how much i care for her so it doesn't matter to us and we give more importance to my Pity Party😆Meri mummy ko pata hai i am not selfish it's just i am busy with my pity party.😆

Kabhi kabhi toh wapas jane ke agle din se mummy ke pass meri pity party start ho jati hai. Mummy is like abhi to hai tere pass more 24 hours hai, baki ki pity party kal karna😆

Tania you are giving  smiling  emojis right now...

But your whole comment make me feel how much you miss your mother. 

And I know I am true you have got emotional (extra happy or extra sad) a little while writing this comment

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-musicalstorm

Tania you are giving  smiling  emojis right now...

But your whole comment make me feel how much you miss your mother. 

And I know I am true you have got emotional (extra happy or extra sad) a little while writing this comment

Your feeling is correct darling! It's been 10 months i hugged her last time. I am just waiting to get situation better so i can go to my hometown. I miss my family more and more each passing day. Since today morning i am little low emotionally 😒I know at the end of the day i will feel better. It's just a phase.

I can laugh remembering my pity party but can't deny right now also i am doing pity party in my heart😒😆

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Your feeling is correct darling! It's been 10 months i hugged her last time. I am just waiting to get situation better so i can go to my hometown. I miss my family more and more each passing day. Since today morning i am little low emotionally 😒I know at the end of the day i will feel better. It's just a phase.

I can laugh remembering my pity party but can't deny right now also i am doing pity party in my heart😒😆

Hope you meet your mother soon...The feeling of being with mother is something else. You dont need to worry when mother is there. Its a heavenly feeling.

Sometimes you are low emotionally, it happens with me too. But with time everything fades away and you get back happy.

neo7 thumbnail

10 months, oh I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. Hope you meet her soon ❤️

Nothing can replace the embrace of your mom and that laad dulaar of hers , kitne bhi bade ho jao, but whatever mummy does for you without you saying feels always special and priceless and it can be the smallest thing like, when I am continuos on video calls or meetings, she will chupke se come and keep paani ka glass beside me and thats when I realise oh thats what I needed, even we sometimes don't realise what we need but they do.❤️

Don't know why I am feeling emotional while writing this when she is right here.😭

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

10 months, oh I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. Hope you meet her soon ❤️

Nothing can replace the embrace of your mom and that laad dulaar of hers , kitne bhi bade ho jao, but whatever mummy does for you without you saying feels always special and priceless and it can be the smallest thing like, when I am continuos on video calls or meetings, she will chupke se come and keep paani ka glass beside me and thats when I realise oh thats what I needed, even we sometimes don't realise what we need but they do.❤️

Don't know why I am feeling emotional while writing this when she is right here.😭

Niyati,

Mummy is mummy no one replace her. Mane to vichaarine radu aave ke mummy vagar hu shu karish. Few days back I read a quote "Best Friend e je koi kaaran thi mane ignore na kare" Then e quote ma pehli mummy fit thai ane bija pappa...

Maari Mummy j maaru badhu chhe. Mummy got corona on 23rd July 2020 and on that day I cried so much. As my bday was on 25th July. Mummy wished a happy birthday and messaged me dekh mein taaro bday celebrate karyo Gulab Jamun Khaine. Mane Gulab Jamun Bau J Bhaave. 

neo7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-musicalstorm

Niyati,

Mummy is mummy no one replace her. Mane to vichaarine radu aave ke mummy vagar hu shu karish. Few days back I read a quote "Best Friend e je koi kaaran thi mane ignore na kare" Then e quote ma pehli mummy fit thai ane bija pappa...

Maari Mummy j maaru badhu chhe. Mummy got corona on 23rd July 2020 and on that day I cried so much. As my bday was on 25th July. Mummy wished a happy birthday and messaged me dekh mein taaro bday celebrate karyo Gulab Jamun Khaine. Mane Gulab Jamun Bau J Bhaave. 

So sweet ❤️

Gulab Jamun maaro pan most favourite sweet dish che