behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I was very young when it was released and at that time kids were not allowed to watch emraan hashmi movies πŸ˜† 

I just came across song lamha lamha and it brought back so many memories. Now I want to watch movie. Is it worth it? How was the story and engagement value of movie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

One of the best movies in 2006  

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

It’s a good one 

JayaBachan thumbnail

The movie is PHENOMENAL. If you cry easily like I do, then please place some tissues beside you. Gangster has great songs as well. In fact, I still consider Ya Ali to be one of the best songs ever made. Such an amazing beat and voice ❀️

The song makes me want to fist bump the air while simultaneously fight some evil people 🀜🏽 🀣

https://youtu.be/UFFexC-AikI

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago

I loved LOVED LOOOVED the songs of Gangster. Hamari Adhuri Kahaani and Tu Hi Meri Shab are both my absolute favorites ...Tu Hi Meri Shab a bit more cuz I try not to listen to sad songs if I can help it... they ruin my mood easily.

I watched the first half of the movie and shipped Emraan and KR big time ... and avoided watching the second half cuz I didn't wanna stick around to watch everything go down the drain.πŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I loved LOVED LOOOVED the songs of Gangster. Hamari Adhuri Kahaani and Tu Hi Meri Shab are both my absolute favorites ...Tu Hi Meri Shab a bit more cuz I try not to listen to sad songs if I can help it... they ruin my mood easily.

I watched the first half of the movie and shipped Emraan and KR big time ... and avoided watching the second half cuz I didn't wanna stick around to watch everything go down the drain.πŸ˜†

OMG NO WAY! I shipped KR and Shiny so hard, SO EFFING hard that I could have plopped out a baby from the strain of it all πŸ€£

This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

OMG NO WAY! I shipped KR and Shiny so hard, SO EFFING hard that I could have plopped out a baby from the strain of it all πŸ€£

I don't think the Shiny/KR parts come up till after the whole Emraan/KR story that she's narrating, right? The movie starts off with two people jumping off a building and I already knew then I wasn't gonna finish it. 2007 feels like such a long time back, I feel like an old person with vague memories. πŸ˜† If it helps, MAYBE if I'd seen them together, I'd have changed my mind. πŸ˜† 

JayaBachan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I don't think the Shiny/KR parts come up till after the whole Emraan/KR story that she's narrating, right? The movie starts off with two people jumping off a building and I already knew then I wasn't gonna finish it. 2007 feels like such a long time back, I feel like an old person with vague memories. πŸ˜† If it helps, MAYBE if I'd seen them together, I'd have changed my mind. πŸ˜† 

It comes in flashbacks that she’s narrating. I was already won over by the β€œgangster going soft over love” concept. Also not the biggest fan of Emraan as a love interest. His a good actor but not my type of hero to root for. 

No, the movie starts off with her jumping off the building alone πŸ˜†. You need to rewatch the movie PLEZ 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

Have never seen the movie but the songs β€οΈ and Emraan 

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 5

I vaguely remember watching ...And I shipped kangana-Shiney only ..

They meet in heaven right? πŸ˜†