Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: kankabhor

When Rhea sain "maine wo kar diya",  Ahaan:"Kya kar diya tumne" 😆 He doesn't trust her at all🤣

I really hope we get goo Ishqaan moments. There is too much going on currently.

🤣

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

And Singapore sunke he'd have thought kardiya satyanash isne 🤣

I was wondering if Ahaan had found job for her, what and where would it be? Ahaan's office; so that she will always be close to him Ek Taraf Gharwali , Ek Taraf Officewali🤣

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Piccadilly

A good sneak peak . Did you notice how Ahaan was sitting sad in his bed when Rhea entered . When Rhea said ‘ She did it ‘ Ahaan’s eyes was worth watching . He is still in denial . He wants to do everything for her and also to have her but still

Lacking that push that’s y telling he wants to rebuild her life . When Rhea said she did it already he was shocked bcause now nothing is left for him to do . He is not getting any chances to help her . Help her and that’s what he was doing since beginning and now she doesn’t need any help also bcause her life is set by Rhea . Ahaan needs to come out of this ‘Help Her, PROTECT HER ‘ mode and come into ‘ love her ‘ . His way of showing love was helping her and now he really needs to accept it himself and confess to Ishqi also that all the things he has been doing and wanted to do was not as mere help but out of his love for her . Grow up man . Accept it .

Ahaan’s eyes are enough to watch the episode bcause it speaks all the things which he hides as Ishqi says ‘ intense ‘ . I think today’s episode will be very good and there will be many monologues by Ahaan . The beauty of this show is that it’s ML monologues enough gives us all the goosebumps that other shows can’t give with both the leads and lots of love scenes . 

Very nicely put❤️ Agree with all your points.  He seemed really shocked knowing Rhea got her a job. It was his last chance to keep Ishqi around or be around her. And if she gets a job and moves away he knows he won't have any reason to be near her. As you said he really needs to come out of denial and accept his feelings. Its high time. Probably Ishqi leaving will give him that push. The realisation that he may never get to see her again may prompt him to accept his feelings lets see. Moreover with this marriage announcement, Rhea is suffocating him😆 bhag hi jaega voh🤪

I hope they give good monolgues to Ahaan, so that pata toh chaley chal kya raha hai iske dimaag mein😆

@bold- agree!! In fact it looked like he was crying or something. Probably was feeling bad what all he did to Ishqi?

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

i like the ahaan rhea confrontation. finally!👏

ishqi is still not telling her maasi ki kya hua hai. this is interesting. wen maasi comes to know kya hua hai maasi ka character development and change dekhne milega. for once she will stand up for ishqi. 👏

Don't expect much from maasi 🤣... She is the one who patiently watched how ishqi took up whole blame of loosing ring and said "main tere liye kuch nahi kar saka" .. as now they are out from mausaji's clutches she can also do some job and support ishqi na ? Have you ever seen such an idea even crossing her mind ?😆

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Haan to Rhea ji se mujhe hamesha se yahi umeed thi. 😆

bhshre95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlueGeek

Sab kuch FLASH ki speed me ho raha hai

Ek hi din me VISA, Passport sab ban gaya?!! Singapore jana hai Nepal thode na ki mood aya aur chal diye...

Thats itv magic🤣

bhshre95 thumbnail

I was wondering if Ahaan had found job for her, what and where would it be? Ahaan's office; so that she will always be close to him Ek Taraf Gharwali , Ek Taraf Officewali🤣

Apne office mein and apne hi cabin mein koi kaam deta🤪 in case if she had got some other job, voh company yahi kharid ke baith jata🤣

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Apne office mein and apne hi cabin mein koi kaam deta🤪 in case if she had got some other job, voh company yahi kharid ke baith jata🤣

🤣

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yes 🤣

ahaan's PA 

IAdoreYou thumbnail

From work, what kind of a company does Ahaan own?