Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Sunki and Raghav/Kirti

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Having watched the show since the start, i simply have not seen the chemistry in Sunny and Kirti at all. Their scenes and story dont seem to work for me. I can see a situation happening where they agree to their marriage yet something will happen like Sunny doesnt show up or anything related to Sunny. Then to save Kirti off the humiliation (even though i know Raghav doesnt care what society thinks), Farhad will marry Kirti be it on the request of Amma/Pallavi or Raghav even. I think there are high chances of that happening as Sunny just isnt working as a character for me as their something fishy and hidden about him which we dont know yet. 

Also wanted to ask what is Kirti's constant disregard of Raghav due to the past? Atleast Amma went to apologise for the necklace drama accusation yet Kirti has such a resentment about the past (nothing to do with the present and the necklace) that she wont apologise for her cold hearted behaviour now. 

I think sunny is also not a good influence on her as she requires good continuous influences such as Pallavi and Farhad in her life as i think that her behaviour would change if she spends time with both of them more than Sunny. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Evarasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: King07

Having watched the show since the start, i simply have not seen the chemistry in Sunny and Kirti at all. Their scenes and story dont seem to work for me. I can see a situation happening where they agree to their marriage yet something will happen like Sunny doesnt show up or anything related to Sunny. Then to save Kirti off the humiliation (even though i know Raghav doesnt care what society thinks), Farhad will marry Kirti be it on the request of Amma/Pallavi or Raghav even. I think there are high chances of that happening as Sunny just isnt working as a character for me as their something fishy and hidden about him which we dont know yet. 

Also wanted to ask what is Kirti's constant disregard of Raghav due to the past? Atleast Amma went to apologise for the necklace drama accusation yet Kirti has such a resentment about the past (nothing to do with the present and the necklace) that she wont apologise for her cold hearted behaviour now. 

I think sunny is also not a good influence on her as she requires good continuous influences such as Pallavi and Farhad in her life as i think that her behaviour would change if she spends time with both of them more than Sunny. 

What a point👏

Hope the cvs will consider this🌟💕

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: King07

Although Pallavi has given Kirti the freedom to her choice--she is still wary about Sunny--and asks Kirti to choose her friends carefully--I hope if anything goes wrong in the end---the blame does not land on Pallavi

jewel101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sunki will misunderstand Pallavi. Think Pallavi revealed their secret to RR.