Sneak peak - 11/6/2021 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by NormalGirl93

Mayank B. He is so animated 🤣 like a child participating in school's drama competition.

yeh best hai 🤣

Show boring ho gaya...

Ishqi abhi bhi Ahaan ke baare mein soch rahi hai.😵.Ahaan ne uske saath kitna galat kiya..

Aur fir Kartik ka love gyaan itna irritate krta hai👎🏼 

Rhea bhi🤢 itni acchi ladki ko bakwas Bana diya...

Ahaan ka redemption track hoga bhi ki nahi😡 

Sonu ko to aadat hai apni galti dusre pe daalna aur fir kehna mai majboor thi....aap meri baat nahi sunte.

Show mein sirf Raj hai jo acha hai.

Edited by PassionStar - 2 years ago

Ishqi not telling Maasi about whole incident....hmm I hope makers use this opportunity in someway.

Ahaan's face when Rhea tells him about Ishqi's Singapore job offer is worth a look.

I liked the sneak peak, it will be definitely more than just a filler.

Edited by Vicks_ki_goli - 2 years ago

A good sneak peak . Did you notice how Ahaan was sitting sad in his bed when Rhea entered . When Rhea said ‘ She did it ‘ Ahaan’s eyes was worth watching . He is still in denial . He wants to do everything for her and also to have her but still

Lacking that push that’s y telling he wants to rebuild her life . When Rhea said she did it already he was shocked bcause now nothing is left for him to do . He is not getting any chances to help her . Help her and that’s what he was doing since beginning and now she doesn’t need any help also bcause her life is set by Rhea . Ahaan needs to come out of this ‘Help Her, PROTECT HER ‘ mode and come into ‘ love her ‘ . His way of showing love was helping her and now he really needs to accept it himself and confess to Ishqi also that all the things he has been doing and wanted to do was not as mere help but out of his love for her . Grow up man . Accept it .

Ahaan’s eyes are enough to watch the episode bcause it speaks all the things which he hides as Ishqi says ‘ intense ‘ . I think today’s episode will be very good and there will be many monologues by Ahaan . The beauty of this show is that it’s ML monologues enough gives us all the goosebumps that other shows can’t give with both the leads and lots of love scenes . 

Originally posted by war_is_peace

i like the ahaan rhea confrontation. finally!👏

ishqi is still not telling her maasi ki kya hua hai. this is interesting. wen maasi comes to know kya hua hai maasi ka character development and change dekhne milega. for once she will stand up for ishqi. 👏

Yes I wish Maasi ko jab pata chale , she questions Ishqi on her choice. Surrendering to Malhotras in name of love ?? A love which is still not mature , hasn't been confessed yet.

When Rhea sain "maine wo kar diya",  Ahaan:"Kya kar diya tumne" 😆 He doesn't trust her at all🤣

I really hope we get goo Ishqaan moments. There is too much going on currently.

Ladke ko pata nahi ki Rhea ne aur Kya Kya Kiya hain😆

Rhea has the same expression still 😳

Sab kuch FLASH ki speed me ho raha hai

Ek hi din me VISA, Passport sab ban gaya?!! Singapore jana hai Nepal thode na ki mood aya aur chal diye...

Originally posted by kankabhor

When Rhea sain "maine wo kar diya",  Ahaan:"Kya kar diya tumne" 😆 He doesn't trust her at all🤣

I really hope we get goo Ishqaan moments. There is too much going on currently.

And Singapore sunke he'd have thought kardiya satyanash isne 🤣