Trying to understand virat's khamoshi on vada during confrontation

Posted: 2 years ago

I am a sairat fan...this post is not at all to whitewah virat's deed during whole confrontation, I strongly wanted him to clarify things in private a day before...Also there is no Justification why he did not support sai on nurse comment or devi tai matter...but but I am just trying to understand his maun vrat on 'vada' question in front of everyone

For me virat had 3 options during whole confrontation on vada

1 ) he totally deny any vada thing and made sai lier publicly... This he can't do and I don't think I need to give reasons for this

2) He accepts that by saying yes you are right... Then again it'll also prove Sai's allegations right thet they have EMA now too...

3 ) he will say everything that yes vada was there but now my feelings have changed for sai so it doesn't matter to me in front of everyone...but sounds right but it comes with a bigger cost... Everyone would have believed that but then the question arises that if nothing is there between them then what there were talking on the poolside...and since sai was a witness and he doesn't know how much she heard ( that why may be he was asking her again n again , what did she hear)... If he said just a normal conversation, this will create a doubt in sai's mind bcoz she heard everything, and that's not a normal conversation..and if he told the truth about pakhi...then samrat - pakhi relation would have ruined...or samrat may be misunderstood him also for having EMA in his absence....or pakhi could have manipulted the situation and proved virat having EMA even after marriage ( she anyway will do it by accusing him for pregnancy)...

See everyone right now know that virat-pakhi had affair before their marriage ,but now they have nothing between them, and sai misunderstood when they were talking in poolside...but they don't think that pakhi still want to continue it...now pakhi doesn't deserve samrat...and divorce will be best for samrat...but whole point of virat's sacrifice and letting her married to samrat will go in vain... plus it led to misunderstanding between virat and Samrat too for forever

Edited by Antaramantara - 2 years ago

I agree with you.... he can't talk anything about vaada infront of everyone.... anything he talks can be misunderstood by one. He would have clarified to Sai in private last night which he failed. May be because of situation or Sai or Virat’s anger. He did not have an ounce of idea that this will come out like this.... and even could not defend Sai after she left when chavan's are bad mouthing her...

in remaining issues he would have spoken something or the other.. conversation will be prolonged even if he talks or not.... whatever he tells they will not listen...remember post Hospital discharge issue... but speaking something atleast would have assured Sai.... here there is another possibility.... if he supports Sai in other issues, then everyone will point questions on him or pressurise him regarding  vaada which he can't speak anything. So to be safe side he did not speak anything... but this made Sai seem like liar or delusional....

Originally posted by ssoujanya

I agree with you.... he can't talk anything about vaada infront of everyone.... anything he talks can be misunderstood by one. He would have clarified to Sai in private last night which he failed. May be because of situation or Sai or Virat’s anger. He did not have an ounce of idea that this will come out like this.... and even could not defend Sai after she left when chavan's are bad mouthing her...

in remaining issues he would have spoken something or the other.. conversation will be prolonged even if he talks or not.... whatever he tells they will not listen...remember post Hospital discharge issue... but speaking something atleast would have assured Sai.... here there is another possibility.... if he supports Sai in other issues, then everyone will point questions on him or pressurise him regarding  vaada which he can't speak anything. So to be safe side he did not speak anything... but this made Sai seem like liar or delusional....

This is what I am saying....he should have supported sai on certain other comments... especially on accusation on sai for kicking him out... Not justifying those things at all

Plus here there is one more problem....they should have given virat monologue on why he was silent ??..but they again didn't give him anything like that....just left on audience to interpret

I agree. You have analysed well. But, I felt if they had given a monologue ,we could have understood what he's going through. But,then maybe we might get it in tomorrow's episode. I just hope we get or atleast while speaking with Sunny we can come to know why he kept silent.

Originally posted by fatssrilanka

I agree. You have analysed well. But, I felt if they had given a monologue ,we could have understood what he's going through. But,then maybe we might get it in tomorrow's episode. I just hope we get or atleast while speaking with Sunny we can come to know why he kept silent.

Yeah exactly I wish at certain comment he would have respond plus he would have given proper monologue... But they left it for audience to interpret also the execution of that scene was really bad

I don’t know what kind of monologue nd explanations can justify virat’s silence when sai was getting insulted nd humiliated by everyone there in living room even by pakhi,,, or nothing can make me as a viewer to understand his spineless behaviour towards sai,,, its ok if he chooses to kept quiet for vada things asked by sai everybody has right to hide his secret if he is not comfortable to talk about it openly,,, but what made me upset the most was him watching sai’s insult silently when he claim that he loves sai.. yahi pyaar tha 

There was not only  one incident of insult nd humiliation against sai where he can choose to kept quiet but there was many many many allegations against sai by his family nd pakhi and he didn’t utter a single word in sai’s favour,,,, i think nothing can justify his action makers have clearly degraded the virat’s character 

Originally posted by Rose-13

I don’t know what kind of monologue nd explanations can justify virat’s silence when sai was getting insulted nd humiliated by everyone there in living room even by pakhi,,, or nothing can make me as a viewer to understand his spineless behaviour towards sai,,, its ok if he chooses to kept quiet for vada things asked by sai everybody has right to hide his secret if he is not comfortable to talk about it openly,,, but what made me upset the most was him watching sai’s insult silently when he claim that he loves sai.. yahi pyaar tha 

There was not only  one incident of insult nd humiliation against sai where he can choose to kept quiet but there was many many many allegations against sai by his family nd pakhi and he didn’t utter a single word in sai’s favour,,,, i think nothing can justify his action makers have clearly degraded the virat’s character 

This is what exactly I said... Virat's silence on certain comments is not at all justifed...and nothing can justify that... But my post is for that 'vada' thing

Originally posted by Antaramantara

This is what exactly I said... Virat's silence on certain comments is not at all justifed...and nothing can justify that... But my post is for that 'vada' thing

I can only tell from my POV,,,

When sai asked him about his vada with pakhi then he could have agreed  with her but can have added one thing in that it is now past pakhi is my brother’s wife nd thats it,,,, if by any chance sai nd family would have asked about pool side talk then he could have said that only sai has right to know as she is my wife and i can explain everything to you sai but let us talk in room it should be between me nd you only,,, but as we know sai she is impulsive nd anger issue ,,, she would have refused virat’s request of talking privately rather she would have asked virat to talk infront of everyone coz it was pakhi who brought her personal fight with her husband infront of everyone so why should she give pakhi’s deeds a private  talk... you see it was more like battle between sai nd pakhi where both of them was trying to put others down,, pakhi was calling sai virat’s nurse, sai was asking pakhi why you always poke nose in virat’s matters

Now the question is virat tab kya kare na bolte chain hai na chupate chain hai 

So start from beginning,, 

(1) when virat came where pakhi nd sai were fighting nd when he asked kya ho rha hai nd it was pakhi she told him about all his night things nd his fight with sai to whole family,, he didn’t question pakhi how could you do that who has given you right to bring my personal matters out,, 

(2) now the famous nurse part there also he didn’t ask pakhi to shut up nd don’t talk like this to my wife, 

(3) there was many small small talk before confrontation  where virat could have asked other family members nd specially pakhi  to behave nicely with my wife nd no one has right to walk over my wife 

I think itna support ke baad sai bhi chup ho jati,, sai ko zaide gussa iss baat pe ata hai hamesha ki pakhi is always poking her nose in sai’s matters nd somewhere she thinks like that virat has given pakhi this much courage where pakhi can question sai without any hesitation because you see whenever sai talks rudely with pakhi virat will immediately ask her talk properly with pakhi but whenever pakhi is talking rudely with sai most of the time virat just stand there quiet or even if he speaks his words doesn’t weigh strong enough to stop pakhi from insulting sai 

Sai ka sara gussa isi baat pe hai ki pakhi virat pe haq jatati hai aur virat bhi pakhi se tez awaz me baat nhi karta hai pakhi has everyone’s support from family but sai has no one to support ashwini nd mohit are weak side so only virat is left who is strong nd can make others stop from insulting sai,,, sai has only virat as a strong supporter per most of the time virat uske hi against ho jata hai directly or indirectly 

if virat has supported sai at the beginning sai would have not asked that vada things.... agr puch bhi leti to itne support ke baad virat ki baat ko samjhne ki koshish karti 

Originally posted by Rose-13

I can only tell from my POV,,,

When sai asked him about his vada with pakhi then he could have agreed  with her but can have added one thing in that it is now past pakhi is my brother’s wife nd thats it,,,, if by any chance sai nd family would have asked about pool side talk then he could have said that only sai has right to know as she is my wife and i can explain everything to you sai but let us talk in room it should be between me nd you only,,, but as we know sai she is impulsive nd anger issue ,,, she would have refused virat’s request of talking privately rather she would have asked virat to talk infront of everyone coz it was pakhi who brought her personal fight with her husband infront of everyone so why should she give pakhi’s deeds a private  talk... you see it was more like battle between sai nd pakhi where both of them was trying to put others down,, pakhi was calling sai virat’s nurse, sai was asking pakhi why you always poke nose in virat’s matters

Now the question is virat tab kya kare na bolte chain hai na chupate chain hai 

So start from beginning,, 

(1) when virat came where pakhi nd sai were fighting nd when he asked kya ho rha hai nd it was pakhi she told him about all his night things nd his fight with sai to whole family,, he didn’t question pakhi how could you do that who has given you right to bring my personal matters out,, 

(2) now the famous nurse part there also he didn’t ask pakhi to shut up nd don’t talk like this to my wife, 

(3) there was many small small talk before confrontation  where virat could have asked other family members nd specially pakhi  to behave nicely with my wife nd no one has right to walk over my wife 

I think itna support ke baad sai bhi chup ho jati,, sai ko zaide gussa iss baat pe ata hai hamesha ki pakhi is always poking her nose in sai’s matters nd somewhere she thinks like that virat has given pakhi this much courage where pakhi can question sai without any hesitation because you see whenever sai talks rudely with pakhi virat will immediately ask her talk properly with pakhi but whenever pakhi is talking rudely with sai most of the time virat just stand there quiet or even if he speaks his words doesn’t weigh strong enough to stop pakhi from insulting sai 

Sai ka sara gussa isi baat pe hai ki pakhi virat pe haq jatati hai aur virat bhi pakhi se tez awaz me baat nhi karta hai pakhi has everyone’s support from family but sai has no one to support ashwini nd mohit are weak side so only virat is left who is strong nd can make others stop from insulting sai,,, sai has only virat as a strong supporter per most of the time virat uske hi against ho jata hai directly or indirectly 

if virat has supported sai at the beginning sai would have not asked that vada things.... agr puch bhi leti to itne support ke baad virat ki baat ko samjhne ki koshish karti 

Virat could have solved this issue a day before by talking to her in cool n calm manner in night....his keeping silence on sai being called nurse and accused for kicking him out are actually certain points where I really feel virat was out of his character...coz these 2 scene is where sai actually expected him to say ( from her expression it is very clear) I don't know why they exactly want copy paste KD

Virat is a spineless coward, who acts first and then thinks and that too thinks whatever the next person he sees tells him to think, who is ashamed to face his past, who continues to think his legal wife needs him to survive so he can behave the way he wants with her (as he did in the past) and whose "noble" actions traumatized his brother so much that he has not been seen since.

Apologies to anyone who has a different opinion, it is not my intent that this contributes to Virat v/s Sai argument. Sai is also to blame - staying out the night without telling anyone is immature. Whatever happened was enough for any person to leave, but she will wait for another tamasha instigated by the shamless/characterless pagal niwasis before deciding to leave.