Imlie to the rescue - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL and I'm so happy ki EK toh prediction hum logon ka sahi baitha after being disappointed SO many times🤣.....they've pakaaoed us with inserting Didi into every situation for so long, it still feels surreal that they allowed Imlie this ONE time to do everything on her own without needing to prop up Didi....PHEW😆

Haha your long awaited AC-Adi confrontation....yeah in some ways, getting the revelation this way made it even better.....Imlie showed it on her own terms and Ts ko finally face karna padaa the ugly truth of what AC is. 

Ultimatum ka achaar daal lenge jab bhi milega😆.....but precap does make it seem like Didi has gatecrashed Adi ki b'day party😆.....which I'm hoping Imlie gets to plan in someway atleast before Didi arrives with her "good news"😆. 

Adi is showing some regard for Malini in the precap....ab divorce ki news pe koi bhangra toh nahin karega in front of her obviously.....lol but baaki I'm sure he'll be happy for himself and Imlie+1 esp bold

Didi ke sindoor/MS nikaalne ki khushi mein bhi kar sakte hain party.....lol real mystery is whether she will manage to remove even the sindoor/MS without doing some self pitying drama over it😆......looks like divorce and SK ka release will happen on the same date.....what timing😆 Uspe toh Pakka Party banta hai ji.. and do not underestimate the power of didi pakka Karegi apna dirama with her sympathy katora ke  look how dukhi  i am i have to take these out now an dhand it over to imlie.. waise ab yeh na lautane aa jaaye caz khushkhabriyan toh Phone pe bhi de sakti thi na😆

Oh word about ST.....what a PHENOMENAL performer she is👏. Her work speaks for itself everytime she is given content to perform with.....Bless this girl, truly. Empty vessel nahin hai....she proves her worth everytime.....unlike some others who have to toot their own horn even when they fail to manage to enact their character😆. Words Fall short she leaves me In amazement with each of ehr brilliangt performances everyday she aces the very repeated scenes too and brings so much variation the way she stood confident today and was liek wai BK itni jaldi kya hai man i lvoed that expression will post caps  saara time waste ho gaya idhar udhar ki baat main and main toh reh hi gaya

I guess we should be resigned to a big flip from Imlie cuz writers never like to keep her powerfully consistent for more than one epi😆.....so I'm bracing myself ki aaj she was so awesome toh aage karegi phir se Didi jaap for some dumb contrived reason again😆. Still hoping ki kuch decent scenes mil jaayein for Adi's b'day before Didi dhamkoes.  i do want the last epi of the week in buildup and aftermath of this the mood should transition a bit slowly they can show all this bday stuff next week give them a relief in between jail is Big deal i would like them to talk as family pehle deal with it for a day before jumping to party and yes i want good stuff for bday as i told you earlier i am finding it kinda cute and fun nod to GM ka asli bday coinciding with adi ka Bday 😆

Woh buraai apna kaam khud hi bigaad deti hai waali line that Imlie was saying to AC😆.....it would have been so fitting on Didi ke kaands also😆.....khud hi apna kaam bigaadti rehti hai woh par faltu mein bill Imlie pe phaade jaate hain.  Duh it sure was implied for didi too roz we get the evidence of it.. they are khud bringing their own doom they are experts at that 

Didi can just do bhaashanbaazi everywhere.....but LOL at her managing to make another guy randomly fall for her cuz she could ratofy an essay on the spot😆.....yehi level hai Didi ka I suppose😆 🤣expert hain and lol Didi ka chodo guy ka bhi yehi level hai

Finally I watched all the past 6 epis without FF in the khushi of today's epi🤣. But for my own sanity I watched today's epi 1st & then the previous epis😆.

Today's epi was a blockbuster🥳.

Imlie shines the most when she fights for her principles & rights which she did today so uspe pyaar toh aana hi tha....well done Imeliya🤗👏.

Aaj toh usne solid bajaayi Loservedis ki. She used her wits to get her family out of the jail & did not bow down before Loservedis in anyway. She didn't take any help from her pyaari Malini Didi & DC as well because she knows that they are useless when it comes to AC. 

AC ko sidhe raste pe Imlie hi laa sakti thi with this tit for tat tactic. She has tolerated a lot of crap from AC because of her love & respect for T fam. But when AC made the mistake of attacking her family toh she went for the jugular. She got the CCTV footage from the househelp of the Loservedis & blackmailed AC into taking back the false case. 

She also gave 2 hoots about DC. Neither did she ask him for help not did she even ask him about his health😆. Yes she does care for him but it is a general level care only that one has for people who are nice to you. There is no Baba ka prem for DC anywhere. SK is her father bas👍🏼. I think she is going to be even more cut off from DC once she comes to know the truth that he is her father & already knew it for a long time since she came to Delhi. She will forgive him for her own sake but she is never going to accept him. 

I also liked that the truth about AC hitting Imlie came out before the T's in such a way. They have already been regretting their behaviour with Imlie since the charity function but now they will feel even more guilt & gratitude towards Imlie. The arc of the T fam truly accepting Imlie as a family member has started since the charity event & today is going to a turning point in them actually giving Imlie the regard of a family member fully. I think Imlie will gain the status of a family member more before the truth of her being married to Adi will come out. We now have Nishant's leukemia & Pallavi track as well which is coming. Imlie will play an important role in supporting Nishant & family thus cementing her place in the family. 

The T fam is now not going to want to reconcile Adi-Malini due to AC's ghatiya harkat. So thank you AC😆. I liked how Aparna also didn't mince words with AC today- seedhi baat no bakwaas- do not come to our door henceforth. Tata bye-bye😂. Didi ke liye they may still feel care & regret but now they will truly separate from her as a family. 

Adi was really good with keeping his dignity intact in the face of AC's cheap attack against him & his fam. I also liked that he asked his family to not to fall to AC's level by maligning Didi as they already knew that she is not responsible for AC's ghatiya harkat. 

Didi- KC are FF worthy time pass. 2 chomus who can get impressed with each others greatness😆. Please fall in love quickly & leave Adi-Imlie 😛.

6 episodes without FFF OH WAHHH Lodestar ji 🤣😆 aap toh kuch zyada hi khush ho gaye hahhahahahaha j/k  ruko baaki post padh ke aayi i was hoping to get your take today too 

Nice prediction, Fary😆.....is prediction ka sabse funny part yeh hai ki people think Adi is being extra emotional with Didi in the precap and Adi meanwhile will be planning shaadi with Imlie in his head again🤣

yehi toh hota aa raha hai.. people think he gets too dukhi meanwhile he is always doing backflips in his head.. didi be like mujhe SYMPATHY DO adi be like nah bruh let me do my wedding plan  ATLAST i can have my jhalli izzat se 

Loved your review AY. I always wait for your's and NM's reviews after such good episodes, because your analysis always cracks me up or makes me see the smaller nuances that I may have missed in the first watch. First off, my god what a firecracker of an episode. We finally got the Imlie that we all had been missing for a few months (Like MB said, they made us wait 2 months for this confrontations). Some points that stood out for me:

1. The fact that Imlie is very calm and composed in times of a crisis. This we saw even during the society function. While everybody tends to freak out, she usually is the one who is able to calmly handle the situation and come up with a solution. The funny part was as someone pointed out, even Adi did not think to inform a lawyer before he came to the police station, and was looking to call one from his jail cell (how did the police allow him to take his phone to jail. Don't they confiscate phones before putting someone in jail? Oh well, yahhan per logic nahi, vishwaas hi rakhna padega, as teh phone was need to show Anu her karasthanis)

2. Her utter dismissal of DC as she was so mad at AC just gave me a preview of how that relationship is going to pan out once she knows the truth of her parentage. Mujhe nahi lagta hai she is going to ever accept him as her father, even if she may forgive him because of her mother or Malini didi

3. Aparna finally realizing that her son was right all along. Kahin na kahin I felt that bechara Adi would have a hard time convincing his mother about the divorce the most, as she had the closest relationship with Malini in the T family. Matlab even when talking about the hisab for Imlie, he put the cost of Malini's life over his, as he knew how much they favored her. But today that place was somewhat shaken, as whether Malini was involved or not, her mother's actions are surely going to affect her perception with the T family for a long time

4. Imlie's confidence on herself and the relationships she has sanjoad played a huge role in getting her the justice she deserved. While everyone was harping about the Adi-AC confrontation. I am really glad that this was the way the makers decide to tackle it. It also makes sense why it was done now, because then Imlie was not only very vulnerable, but also she felt lonely and no one around to support her. Today when her family was threatened, uske andar ki sherni woke up. Like Adi says, she never fought for herself and only raised her voice when she felt injustice being dealt to people who cannot fight for themselves. Here toh it was her husband and own family, so she decided to show what she was made of. AC will use this to plan her next attack, but it will be awesome to see how the C family deal with the consequences.

5. Adi's expression during the entire faceoff. Matlab agar sab nahi hote, toh shayad wahin pe propose kar deta phir se Imlie ko, just to piss of AC even more. Matlab that love, respect & utter adoration in his eyes on seeing his  wife in her full rudra roop glory just almost brought tears to his eyes (like he needs a reason to cry, but anyway). It was a proud moment for him to see ke uske motivational speeches kuch toh kaam aaye.

6. Precap was expected. Adi ne bhi 7 years diye hai us rishte ko, and if the guy would not cry, then also people would complain saying that kitan nirdayee hai, itna lamba rishte ke toone par ek aansoo nahi bahaya. I also feel his tears are him feeling bad for Malini as a friend, and nothing else. This divorce is mutual and Adi is very clear that he will close that chapter of his life to move on with Imlie, so no worries there for me. Also I have seen that usually in ITV with 3 leads, all three have to be involved with each other to be able to justify them as a lead. Even though we know that Adilie is end game and they are going to be together, unless Malini is involved in some way, the show's premise will not be able to justify her as a main lead. So her involvement will surely be there going forward even after the divorce.

Overall today's episode really gave me the reason I continue to invest in this show. Matlab this is the only show I not only watch once, but rewatch many of the episodes just to revisit some of their beautiful moments (like the PD episodes) and this episode if definitely going to go on that list.

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

6 episodes without FFF OH WAHHH Lodestar ji 🤣😆 aap toh kuch zyada hi khush ho gaye hahhahahahaha j/k  ruko baaki post padh ke aayi i was hoping to get your take today too 

🤣. I did FF the only Loservedis & some Didi scenes as well but full skip nahi kiya because I wanted to see the great MaNal chemistry & lowestory🤣. Mujhe bhi toh yeh 2 chomus ki nokjhok wali chemistry ke darshan karne the & had to see how it is so much better than our boring Adi-Imlie😆. 

Adi-Imlie ke saamne they are paani kam chai....who are these delusional people who say that they have better chemistry than Adi-Imlie😆. Didi bhakti main beh gaye lagta hai😆.

Originally posted by Lodestar

🤣. I did FF the only Loservedis & some Didi scenes as well but full skip nahi kiya because I wanted to see the great MaNal chemistry & lowestory🤣. Mujhe bhi toh yeh 2 chomus ki nokjhok wali chemistry ke darshan karne the & had to see how it is so much better than our boring Adi-Imlie😆. 

Adi-Imlie ke saamne they are paani kam chai....who are these delusional people who say that they have better chemistry than Adi-Imlie😆. Didi bhakti main beh gaye lagta hai😆.

Kuch bhi ainvayein anyways ab aapko darshan ho gaye mubarak ho enjoy karein woh jinko acha lag raha hai sanu ki.. bas adi imlie se durr rahein ... hahhaahha

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Lodestar

Matlab aaj bhi they tried to show KC being impressed with Malini. Mujhe toh hasi aayi, ki itni si baat pe impress ho gaya, and is willing to dismiss her earlier craziness. Wah bhai, aisa hona chahiye lobe story. Aur dusri taraf humare bechare Adilie toh bas ek eyelock me hi pura romance kar bhi diya, aur kisi ko kano kaan khabar bhi nahi hui. Jis level pe aaj Adi impress hua hai Imlie se, it will be awesome to see his reaction to this tomorrow, which I really hope they show.

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

yehi toh hota aa raha hai.. people think he gets too dukhi meanwhile he is always doing backflips in his head.. didi be like mujhe SYMPATHY DO adi be like nah bruh let me do my wedding plan  ATLAST i can have my jhalli izzat se 

Woh honestly is holding on by a thread. Uska bas chale toh like I mentioned in my previous post, wahaan police station mein hi Imlie ko sabke saamne propose karke AC ki "ashiq" wali baat prove kar de. Yeh banda surely is mamle mein toh flip karne se raha. His sole purpose in life now is to convince Imlie to marry him, aur woh karke rahega, didi or no didi.