Posted: 2 years ago

I have a strong feeling that the women who's hiding in the dark is Keerti. 

Aaj Amma talked about her shaadi so she might be going to sunny to talk about it and Pallavi was sitting in the living area so Keerti might have been hiding from her for escape. 

Originally posted by unicornwriter

Aaj Amma talked about her shaadi so she might be going to sunny to talk about it and Pallavi was sitting in the living area so Keerti might have been hiding from her for escape. 

Yes, that person looks similar to Kirti, hair and all. And in new bts Raghav is confronting Sunny. 

What if she is planning to elope with Sunny ðŸ˜†

Yes I too think that is it is kriti

I’m almost positive it’s her

You could see a glimpse of her dupatta, the one she was wearing in today’s episode 

yes she is kirti..they have shown her in dupatta..going to meet sunny outside RR house

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP5wVphBF0e/?utm_medium=copy_link

Originally posted by DivyaaaV

I’m almost positive it’s her

You could see a glimpse of her dupatta, the one she was wearing in today’s episode 

Yes yes i noticed it tooo. 

Better get them married off quickly and finish their track. Sunny - Kirti angle isn’t working much. 

Originally posted by Diya2021

Better get them married off quickly and finish their track. Sunny - Kirti angle isn’t working much. 

Yup, problem is they don't have chemistry. It's hard to connect.

Originally posted by Diya2021

It looks more like a forced relationship especially from Kirti's side. 

Sunny sometimes actually looks nice and in love but for Kirti i felt that Sunny was more of an escape from the world. 

It looks more like a forced relationship especially from Kirti's side. 

Sunny sometimes actually looks nice and in love but for Kirti i felt that Sunny was more of an escape from the world. 

true, I think this combo was just forced on us so suddenly it’s so difficult to digest. Even I find Sunny more natural than Kirti. She acts as if she has been in this relationship for years whereas for us it’s hardly weeks and it doesn’t feel natural.