•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

While trending #BoycottGHKKPM, please keep in mind that the ht is against the shitty regressive plot. Not against any person.

It is not hate, just major disappointment.

So please dont hate on any individual. Be it cast, crew or makers. Please gusse meiin personal level pe mat jaana. That will only worsen the situation.

Remember, the plot was regressive from a long time, but it was bcoz of the actors we were watching it.

So please no hate on lead, supporting cast, crew, PH or writers.

Hummein inse koi personal dushmani nahi hai, toh please dms, tags or trends meiin apni maryaada banaaye rakhna.

Not saying to stop the trend, infact I support it, but lets not cross limits. We all educated, responsible and dignified people. Lets maintain that. Why degrade ourselves.

Not that anyone did it, but often on SM log gusse meiin personal level pe gaaliyaan dete hai, WHICH IS NOT COOL AT ALL.

Thank you.

Also if anyone can post on the above topic on twitter IG, please do it. Coz their is a larger audience there and they are equally outraged.

Originally posted by Devikadish

While trending #BoycottGHKKPM, please keep in mind that the ht is against the shitty regressive plot. Not against any person.

So please dont hate on any individual. Be it cast, crew or makers. Please gusse meiin personal level pe mat jaana. That will only worsen the situation.

Remember, the plot was regressive from a long time, but it was bcoz of the actors we were watching it.

Hummein inse koi personal dushmani nahi hai, toh please dms, tags or trends meiin apni maryaada banaaye rakhna.

Not saying to stop the trend, infact I support it, but lets not cross limits. We all educated, responsible and dignified people. Lets maintain that. Why degrade ourselves.

Not that anyone did it, but often on SM log gusse meiin personal level pe gaaliyaan dete hai, WHICH IS NOT COOL AT ALL.

Thank you.

Also if anyone can post on the above topic on twitter IG, please do it. Coz their is a larger audience there and they are equally outraged.

I have seen the tweets, most fans are sympathetic towards the actors that they have to work in this regressive show. Mostly everyone is angry on the makers.

Originally posted by Sera-high123

I have seen the tweets, most fans are sympathetic towards the actors that they have to work in this regressive show. Mostly everyone is angry on the makers.

IK, but I still posted bcoz many a times log itna gussa ho jaate hai that they cross their limits. 

Dont want our fd to be called out for that. That's why I posted.

Yes, twitter pe everyone is supporting the actors.

Funnily, other shows are using the ht to promote their show. 

Like, seriously, what is this behaviour🤣

As much as I have seen,actors are not targeted. The trend is against EMA mostly.

Thank you.

I have stalked the hashtag and seen the tweets! They are asking the right questions! See the below tweet!

https://mobile.twitter.com/lallalallaa23/status/1403235274600026112

But yeah, just saw a tweet from makers or ph or whoever with that kaku asking v to feed p and the caption dekhte rahiye ghkkpm at 8 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if fans started bashing everyone left and right

IK, but I still posted bcoz many a times log itna gussa ho jaate hai that they cross their limits. 

Dont want our fd to be called out for that. That's why I posted.

Yes, twitter pe everyone is supporting the actors.

Funnily, other shows are using the ht to promote their show. 

Like, seriously, what is this behaviour🤣

@bold

Dusron ke kichdi mein apni daal dhundh rahe hai!! I cracked up on reading those tweets🤣

Originally posted by ltelidevara

As much as I have seen,actors are not targeted. The trend is against EMA mostly.

Yeah yeah IK. Just posted it beforehand before something happens.

Trend is mostly against EMA and butchering of ML

Agreed No comments should be done on actors. 

But if got chance I want to ask the actor playing Kaku and Neil, Aish don't they feel uncomforatble doing all these. The dialogues they speak is soo bad how they r ok doing that.

Specially Kaku dialogues they r gross

But writers need to see it they r writing it or copy pasting doesn't matter. I pity the thinking of writers. 

Just no personal comments should be done on anyone. 

Originally posted by Bibliophile68

I have stalked the hashtag and seen the tweets! They are asking the right questions! See the below tweet!

https://mobile.twitter.com/lallalallaa23/status/1403235274600026112

But yeah, just saw a tweet from makers or ph or whoever with that kaku asking v to feed p and the caption dekhte rahiye ghkkpm at 8 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if fans started bashing everyone left and right

Fd sahi jaa rahi hai with all the valid and to the point questions. Hopefully this continues and the channel and makers know exactly where they are going wrong.

Originally posted by ShinyShine

Agreed No comments should be done on actors. 

But if got chance I want to ask the actor playing Kaku and Neil, Aish don't they feel uncomforatble doing all these. The dialogues they speak is soo bad how they r ok doing that.

Specially Kaku dialogues they r gross

But writers need to see it they r writing it or copy pasting doesn't matter. I pity the thinking of writers. 

Just no personal comments should be done on anyone. 

Yeah I feel bad for the characters. I dont think they would be comfortable playing out such scenes, where their own character is getting butchered.