Virat’s selective outrage - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by 404_NotFound

Agree . They have written Virat in a different way and he is not Rono . They keep showing how different is Virat but then they spoil it by copying one track completely from KD . They ruin everything. 

The last confrontation had so many things mixed up . It was a complex scene and they ruined it by not giving Virat dialogues .  I believe they wanted to convey something different but majority of audiences took it in a different sense so there is a disconnect with Virat’s expression . 

And I actually wanted certain dialogues from virat in support of sai... Like on nurse comment and on the accusation of sai kicking out virat ....

I know why he is mute when questioned on vada...I can see various reasons actually

1)If we consider that situation that he is not aware of samrat knowing their relation.... If he accepts that vada in front of everyone....then it will ruin samrat-pakhi life in future and may be his-sai life too( he doesn't know that sai like him in that way).... he doesn't know how samrat is going to see this... he might think they have EMA behind his back... And this is the reason I find why every time there is Misunderstanding with pakhi...he run to sort it out and in private he clearly warn her to not come close to her

And if he said that yes I did vada but it doesn't matter to me anymore... Then question will arise then what on poolside pakhi was asking as sai was witnessed....if he said whole truth then obviously pakhi -samrat related will be ruined

Accepting thing was easy but how that vada will be going to affect all the lives related to it is actually complex 

But again he should have clear it out with sai in private last night

2) again that entire show is based on this vada so they'll not clear it out soon... Last night I was watching initial episodes...and in reception episode when pakhi was preparing sai ....sai also did promise to pakhi to never come in between them, to always consider her rishta with virat as deal... While pakhi never asked her... But this vada of sai never questioned in this show ..that why sai is filling betray now ?? Why is she hurt, when she herself did that vada???...for me..both the vada made by sai n virat was stupid and they were in that condition that they were sure that they will not fall for each other..but situation changed,and their feelings changed... But just because this whole show is about virat's vada not sai...so his vada is questioned again n again....not sai's

What I took from the episode...virat was giving the "wtf" reactions to Kaku and pakhi 🤣 

Rest , he is always like "Magar main","sai tum","nahi toh", "magar tum","Kaku aap","pakhi tum", " main..tum..wo.. " during arguments ..

But haan.

Sai ke saamne khull ke saamne aavat hain virat babu 

I can understand why he is mum about the Vaada . He has his reasons . He is not sure what Sai feels for him and if it just a deal like she claims he doesn’t have much to say because he has told her everything before the wedding . The other reason is the entire story is based on that Vaada and they won’t clear the misunderstanding as long as they can stretch it . 

He is not immoral in any sense . He is man with high morals . He has made mistakes but he has never compromised on his morals . He had residual feelings for Pakhi after her marriage but he never crossed his limits . Unfortunately all his good deeds are hidden because of few mistakes. 

Thanks for understanding. I used to love this forum as it had some healthy discussions. I am missing it nowadays but I am glad we are having one now though we have different opinions. 

@bold: The stretching is not done properly. They are butchering Virat's character in doing so. that's the point. 

I find it immoral behavior, as he needs to clarify it to Sai his past and present. If he wants to continue his relation with Sai. By favoring pakhi kaku gang ageist sai in zillat arena, and by giving wrong reactions to sai's questions, negating the whole ummed mat rakhna talk...he is pushing sai away from him...Sai has clearly asked him and told him....what she wants to clarify...if he is okay to keep his relation with sai as a deal, then he should not be shouting and creating fuss over any comment made by sai for her classmate....For Pakhi also, when he asks sai to keep quiet in zillat arena, he himself keeps quite when sai questions him and Pakhi...and not giving a fitting reply when Kaku and pakhi came to his room...he is giving false hopes to pakhi...he has created this mess and he needs to clean it up....

@red: ❤️

Originally posted by Antaramantara

And I actually wanted certain dialogues from virat in support of sai... Like on nurse comment and on the accusation of sai kicking out virat ....

I know why he is mute when questioned on vada...I can see various reasons actually

1)If we consider that situation that he is not aware of samrat knowing their relation.... If he accepts that vada in front of everyone....then it will ruin samrat-pakhi life in future and may be his-sai life too( he doesn't know that sai like him in that way).... he doesn't know how samrat is going to see this... he might think they have EMA behind his back... And this is the reason I find why every time there is Misunderstanding with pakhi...he run to sort it out and in private he clearly warn her to not come close to her

And if he said that yes I did vada but it doesn't matter to me anymore... Then question will arise then what on poolside pakhi was asking as sai was witnessed....if he said whole truth then obviously pakhi -samrat related will be ruined

Accepting thing was easy but how that vada will be going to affect all the lives related to it is actually complex 

But again he should have clear it out with sai in private last night

2) again that entire show is based on this vada so they'll not clear it out soon... Last night I was watching initial episodes...and in reception episode when pakhi was preparing sai ....sai also did promise to pakhi to never come in between them, to always consider her rishta with virat as deal... While pakhi never asked her... But this vada of sai never questioned in this show ..that why sai is filling betray now ?? Why is she hurt, when she herself did that vada???...for me..both the vada made by sai n virat was stupid and they were in that condition that they were sure that they will not fall for each other..but situation changed,and their feelings changed... But just because this whole show is about virat's vada not sai...so his vada is questioned again n again....not sai's

You have analyzed it really well . 

I was surprised that he didn’t react to nurse comment but kept looking at her . I feel he wanted to gauge her feelings and also if you notice when Ninad was trying to stop Sai from talking ,Virat wanted her to continue . It felt like he was  indirectly supporting her when she lashed out at his family . 

You have analyzed it really well . 

I was surprised that he didn’t react to nurse comment but kept looking at her . I feel he wanted to gauge her feelings and also if you notice when Ninad was trying to stop Sai from talking ,Virat wanted her to continue . It felt like he was  indirectly supporting her when she lashed out at his family . 

Yeah I have noticed that too.. I have written a post on MF why virat was silent on vada...have a read

Originally posted by Antaramantara

Yeah I have noticed that too.. I have written a post on MF why virat was silent on vada...have a read

Sure . 

Had a good laugh 😂these are same like Saif Ali khan’s dialogue in Dil Chahta hai👍👍😂

Originally posted by India_TV

@bold: The stretching is not done properly. They are butchering Virat's character in doing so. that's the point. 

I find it immoral behavior, as he needs to clarify it to Sai his past and present. If he wants to continue his relation with Sai. By favoring pakhi kaku gang ageist sai in zillat arena, and by giving wrong reactions to sai's questions, negating the whole ummed mat rakhna talk...he is pushing sai away from him...Sai has clearly asked him and told him....what she wants to clarify...if he is okay to keep his relation with sai as a deal, then he should not be shouting and creating fuss over any comment made by sai for her classmate....For Pakhi also, when he asks sai to keep quiet in zillat arena, he himself keeps quite when sai questions him and Pakhi...and not giving a fitting reply when Kaku and pakhi came to his room...he is giving false hopes to pakhi...he has created this mess and he needs to clean it up....

@red: ❤️

The Vaada confusion can be cleared if they have a one proper conversation . To stretch this they need to do it at someone’s cost . Unfortunately, in ITV it’s usually ML but I think even FL will be at some point . 

While I agree that Virat should clear the misunderstanding but at the same time I believe Sai needs to have some patience . Just because he refused to clear everything in one night conversation doesn’t mean he won’t . Maybe he had to sleep on it to realize why Sai was effected , after all they are not in a normal husband and wife relationship. She shouldn’t have humiliated him in public . That’s the problem I have with Sai’s character. She doesn’t know how to handle  the situation . Yes she was humiliated by Pakhi then the anger should be directed towards her . There were many situations in the past where Sai failed to put united front in front of the family. She has thrown Virat under the bus . I can list few incidents . During her admission time , when Virat was supporting her she taunted Virat when someone provoked her . That’s not how you handle a situation. You need to recognize your team and stick to them. 

If Sai didn’t have this washing dirty linen in public attitude, I would have enjoyed their fight and angst shown in the track . I think overdose of family drama is killing the enjoyment factor .

Just like how Sai directed her anger on Virat and accused of having EMA because she was hurt as he is close to her similarly only Sai effects Virat . 

On one hand fans want Virat to keep a distance from Pakhi but at the same they want him to behave like a hurt husband when Pakhi  does drama . 

Any husband will be hurt , concerned and angry when wife doesn’t return home and doesn’t inform him of the whereabouts. Let’s not forget she has accused him of EMA when he hasn’t done anything wrong so he is bound to get hurt . Is it so hard to understand his feelings? Is Sai the only one who can get hurt ? 

what is EMA