Virat’s selective outrage - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Naihan

He knows that there is no use to shut the thickheads.

But It's better than keeping mum and behaving like victim..if he speak up at least sai wouldn’t be that much misunderstood him..

Originally posted by India_TV

Virat has make huge mistakes and is not learning from them...

@ bold: why does he not stop that? he can shout at Sai when she answers Pakhi..why does he snot stop pakhi or Kaku? Isn't this his responsibility? 

@red: This is again on a repeat mode...

He repeats the same mistakes...he could have been shown a dumbo, ..darshak fir bhi uski yeh harkaen accept kar lete...😂

The question should be when has he stopped the emotional abuse? Yes it’s his responsibility but he never interferes and let’s Sai give it back to them. They keep talking rubbish to Sai and she gives them back as well. 

We can count the number of time he as stopped the elders successfully from emotionally abusing Sai. 

I agree with you he keeps repeating the same mistake. And I don’t think Virat character is going to be palatable in the future tracks as well if they go KD way. 

I felt today he was in self pity mode and thinking about himself. 

And keeping peace at any cost (read Sai) in CN Nivas seems to be his mantra. 

He has dialogs when he has to shut Sai up...shout at her or his mom....or throw Sai out of the house....It's the character of Virat that they are trying to portray...It's horrible....when he has to side with Sai/ shut Pakhi or Kaku gang up....he is in a mute mode....He loses all up when Sai asks about his vaada and ummed mat rakhna dialogs...if he does not want it to be discussed in zillat arena, why did he not answer Sai in the room..It has been brougt up by Sai many times before taking it to the zillat arena...

I think dialogs will make it easier for darshak to understand Virat...But my main point is the character of Virat needs to be modified to be able to portray him as a hero and not a villain...

I don’t think he has dialogues even with Sai . If he had then he would countered Sai and shared how hurt he is with her accusation and how it’s not wise to discuss in public . He is never given quality dialogues. It’s only Sai who gets it rest of them anyway keep repeating the same thing but Virat character is butchered . 

Virat is a hero in my opinion and if he isn’t given good dialogues then he will definitely be misunderstood. Otherwise also he is misunderstood by people because of dislike people have for the actor 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
Originally posted by KBBofRCIBC

The question should be when has he stopped the emotional abuse? Yes it’s his responsibility but he never interferes and let’s Sai give it back to them. They keep talking rubbish to Sai and she gives them back as well. 

We can count the number of time he as stopped the elders successfully from emotionally abusing Sai. 

I agree with you he keeps repeating the same mistake. And I don’t think Virat character is going to be palatable in the future tracks as well if they go KD way. 

I felt today he was in self pity mode and thinking about himself. 

And keeping peace at any cost (read Sai) in CN Nivas seems to be his mantra. 

@ red : 😂 wohi to chahiye na...Chage karen bhai Virat ko...Thoda to lovable banayee...😂 😂
@bold: He does shut Sai up quite frequently....

@blue: aksar wohi hota hai...😂 😂

@green...Sai and peace??? 😂😂

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

I don’t think he has dialogues even with Sai . If he had then he would countered Sai and shared how hurt he is with her accusation and how it’s not wise to discuss in public . He is never given quality dialogues. It’s only Sai who gets it rest of them anyway keep repeating the same thing but Virat character is butchered . 

Virat is a hero in my opinion and if he isn’t given good dialogues then he will definitely be misunderstood. Otherwise also he is misunderstood by people because of dislike people have for the actor 

I personally don't have anything against the actors...i am talking about the characters....

But he definitely has strong dialogs to shup Sai up in the zillat arena....He does not have dialogs with Sai in the room when she questions about the vaada and deal...

Originally posted by Antaramantara

+1 

Exactly.... I also feel that exact problems lies there only... Since they are copying KD...and there I read that ML actor's performance is quite different from Neil's.... So something on lighter scene , they write better original dialogues which was played by Neil brilliantly and differently.... But during these heavy scenes, they want to exactly copy paste KD and hence the confusion....

Neil is a very good actor ...even if he has to play a role with expression only ...he'll play it brilliantly if the role is consistent.... Now here in that scene of confrontation I feel even neil was not able to relate to character virat... that's why he had very confusing expression...like his expression was like why this character 'virat' is doing this.... But in today's room sequence , his expression is apt ....

Agree . They have written Virat in a different way and he is not Rono . They keep showing how different is Virat but then they spoil it by copying one track completely from KD . They ruin everything. 

The last confrontation had so many things mixed up . It was a complex scene and they ruined it by not giving Virat dialogues .  I believe they wanted to convey something different but majority of audiences took it in a different sense so there is a disconnect with Virat’s expression . 

Originally posted by Momrin

But It's better than keeping mum and behaving like victim..if he speaks up at least sai wouldn’t be that much misunderstood him..

Thats what I mentioned earlier in one of my post and he has every damned right to behave like victim. He doesn't love Pakhi and he clearly mentioned to her. Its just he feels sorry for her pain and her loneliness. But in reality, Pakhi is not upset for her loneliness because of the absence of her husband but due to lack of involvement of Virat in her life. She just want Virat to feel sorry always and keep him around her fingers. Thats what she is constantly is doing and seeing Virat's helplessness in dealing with her infuriates Sai. 

Sai lashed her wrath not only on Pakhi but also on Virat, which made Virat upset. He was accused though, he knows he is not having any sort of EMA. 

His ego, pride and dignity is bruised for the mistakes of others. He has every right to behave the victim and especially when he wants to clear out his head, these people are instigating him. Why should he use his energy on someone stupid, hypocrites or useless ones like Pakhi and Kaku? Top of that, Sai is not home whom he wants to fight, outburst and clear out the misunderstanding. 

and I agree he should speak to Sai but to have a proper conversation both of them must exercise patience and peace, where they both lack.

I personally don't have anything against the actors...i am talking about the characters....

But he definitely has strong dialogs to shup Sai up in the zillat arena....He does not have dialogs with Sai in the room when she questions about the vaada and deal...

Especially in the zillat arena he is not given good dialogues..all he says Sai don’t talk like this . The one on one Sairat scenes are usually well directed .

I wasn’t saying about you but I have seen on Twitter some users hating the actor for no reason . 

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

Especially in the zillat arena he is not given good dialogues..all he says Sai don’t talk like this . The one on one Sairat scenes are usually well directed .

I wasn’t saying about you but I have seen on Twitter some users hating the actor for no reason . 

H should at least have those soft dialogs that ...Pakhi dont insult m wife etc etc  ..too in the zillat arena..or be required to stand as a prop even when Sai is answering the Kaku gang....for example why was he mute on that ridiculous nurse comment for sai?

Sairat scenes also, he talks about all the rest of the things...But the vaada thing either he is quite or nust negates it...This character of Virat is irritating and looks immoral....

@ green: don't worry. I know...it's a plain discussion and this is what i love about this forum...drama to i ff most of the stuff. these days...i enjoy discussing here, whenever I can....😂

H should at least have those soft dialogs that ...Pakhi dont insult m wife etc etc  ..too in the zillat arena..or be required to stand as a prop even when Sai is answering the Kaku gang....for example why was he mute on that ridiculous nurse comment for sai?

Sairat scenes also, he talks about all the rest of the things...But the vaada thing either he is quite or nust negates it...This character of Virat is irritating and looks immoral....

@ green: don't worry. I know...it's a plain discussion and this is what i love about this forum...drama to i ff most of the stuff. these days...i enjoy discussing here, whenever I can....😂

I can understand why he is mum about the Vaada . He has his reasons . He is not sure what Sai feels for him and if it just a deal like she claims he doesn’t have much to say because he has told her everything before the wedding . The other reason is the entire story is based on that Vaada and they won’t clear the misunderstanding as long as they can stretch it . 

He is not immoral in any sense . He is man with high morals . He has made mistakes but he has never compromised on his morals . He had residual feelings for Pakhi after her marriage but he never crossed his limits . Unfortunately all his good deeds are hidden because of few mistakes. 

Thanks for understanding. I used to love this forum as it had some healthy discussions. I am missing it nowadays but I am glad we are having one now though we have different opinions. 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago