Posted: 2 years ago

Why did Imlie remove her chappals on her way out of the police station? I thought it was for an excuse to go back to give an ultimatum to AC, but she spoke to her outside itself. It was so weird that she removed it and hid it under the table like that.

Originally posted by book.worm

Why did Imlie remove her chappals on her way out of the police station? I thought it was for an excuse to go back to give an ultimatum to AC, but she spoke to her outside itself. It was so weird that she removed it and hid it under the table like that.

i just saw the clip on The internet ðŸ˜† i thought frame main aa rahi tho koi random chappal toh she kicked it byt editor bhaiya didn't chop it.. seems like a blooper that they forget to chop  ya shayad imlie ki chappal tot gayi in mid of shot to she kicked it not to do a whole take separately hahah 

Editing wale bhaisaab beech me so gaye aur usko edit karna bhool gaile hain😆

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

i just saw the clip on The internet ðŸ˜† i thought frame main aa rahi tho koi random chappal toh she kicked it byt editor bhaiya didn't chop it.. seems like a blooper that they forget to chop  ya shayad imlie ki chappal tot gayi in mid of shot to she kicked it not to do a whole take separately hahah 

Mujhe bhi bada odd laga. I also thought that this will have some significance later. It is very rare that the editors keep such a random scene that is very obvious in the final edit. Dekhte hai iska kal kuch nikalta hai ki actually blooper hai.

I saw that 😆it was a blooper😆

Chappal beech mei aa rahi thi ðŸ˜†simple case of oversight😆while editing😆

Par chale😆achche epi k baad itna to ignore kar he sakte h ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Lol yeah possible it broke... 

Originally posted by Apsvenky

Mujhe bhi bada odd laga. I also thought that this will have some significance later. It is very rare that the editors keep such a random scene that is very obvious in the final edit. Dekhte hai iska kal kuch nikalta hai ki actually blooper hai.

Yeah it was so random but in flow that I really thought it was scripted ðŸ˜†

Lol yeah possible it broke... 

i do feel it broke in mid of the shot and it is too much toh ST tried to quickly cover it but  it still came in frame.. koi na chalta hai ðŸ˜†

lagta hai editing wale bhaia ko phirse acting karne bhej diya tha unke kaam ke beech mein 😆

editing blunder. ðŸ˜†

yeh EDT nhi sudhregi. ðŸ¤”