Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Lol no problem it doesnt matter if didi wish Adi first . It really doesn't matter.😎 Remember Imlies birthday. Everyone wished Imlie first. Even when he wished last the gift Adi gave was that all mattered . He gave her access to his room❤️. That is all mattered to Imlie  . First or last Imlies gift will be special for Adi😳

Yes.

I am also sure he will wait through out the day what imali will do for him.

She will be in guilt mood or might hesistat to give him something .... just like award tym she thought  she does not have anything apart from that sika .

Let see.....

Gwiwer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am still thinking it is very bad that Imlie does not know Dev is her father. Neither Adi nor Malini should hide this nor Dev or Dadi no matter what Anu says, she has no right over this. It is also unfair on Meethi, who should also know that Imlie knows her father and gets on well with him even though she does not know she is his daughter. Malini found this out by stealth, and by not saying turns herself into a real criminal element. I am sure this part of the story is very different from the original series?

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Lol no problem it doesnt matter if didi wish Adi first . It really doesn't matter.😎 Remember Imlies birthday. Everyone wished Imlie first. Even when he wished last the gift Adi gave was that all mattered . He gave her access to his room❤️. That is all mattered to Imlie  . First or last Imlies gift will be special for Adi😳

sach main who cares who wishes first .. don;t you all recieve spam countless spam like hours before your bday even starts does that make the value of the closest ones ka wish kam/ no na.. such a FIckle way to gauge and keeep hissab aisa.. doesn't feeling matter and are above and beyond any competition 

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ak2019

In precap why is Adi behaving as if he still loves Didi ? What was that expression of Adi? Iam confused. 

exactly mujhe bhi aisa hi laga but lets see what's the thing actually 🤔

Ariel6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Seera_

I saw the precap first.. it’s a weird one! 🤔

super weird 😳

Ariel6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Apudip

They are copying the precap from IK as well , how creative !!🤣

but in IK archie didn't make a rotlu face n acted like he is still in love with komo, then adi looked like that here? 🤔

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Imlie is clearly not the kind of girl who craves for attention like she has to wish first 😆 unlike didi who was stubborn during holi that Adi had to put color on her first 😆 share trophy with first etc etc 😆 so let didi wish him first if she wants to though I doubt it will happen - imlie won’t care 😆 she will give something simple and meaningful to get BS that’s going to be the best gift he hoped for 

Ariel6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Ye next pure week ka precap h😆

It gave me purana wala vibe jab hafte bhar ka precap dikha dete the😆

And precap I found it okay👍🏼the way Bs malini ki marriage is ending it is actually heartbreaking for anyone😭it has become actually quite a mess.

Imaliya looks more affected😭she can still sense that Malini hasn't moved on 🥺

Bahut time baad I have seen 6 baje ka epi otherwise to Suta k update k baad bhi 10 jano se review lekar dekhti hu😆

BTW it was Imaliya to get them out😎so happy that mere prediction ki chop hui😆

@bold hmm that's a good point

Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ariel6

but in IK archie didn't make a rotlu face n acted like he is still in love with komo, then adi looked like that here? 🤔

Archi did cry  at the time of divorce but they are showing  Aadi's sad face already😆He is not in love but yeah ! Sadness is here to stay for breaking up of their marriage .They decided to stay in this relation for the rest of their lives but now are separating so guilt feelings will be there always .This guilt factor will make the course of action for future tracks only .Didi is not going anywhere and never will be happy to leave Adilie uninterrupted . Didi will bring misunderstanding between them only.

Ariel6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Apudip

Archi did cry  at the time of divorce but they are showing  Aadi's sad face already😆He is not in love but yeah ! Sadness is here to stay for breaking up of their marriage .They decided to stay in this relation for the rest of their lives but now are separating so guilt feelings will be there always .This guilt factor will make the course of action for future tracks only .Didi is not going anywhere and never will be happy to leave Adilie uninterrupted . Didi will bring misunderstanding between them only.

why can't dd take a grand break yaar? she can just go to abroad for higher studies rather than creating mu's between adilie 😡